Mark & Nara

Sixth Sense

Nara's POV.

So we spent the first three periods together, and during the lessons Jackson was so noisy the teacher scolded him a few times. But i couldn't blame him because he was trying to make me and Mark friends.. I honestly feel so bad towards Mark for stealing his friend away. But deep inside, i actually want to be friends with Mark too, so i'm quite happpy at Jackson's attempt. 

I feel like Mark is so sensitive towards me... does he hate me? I hope not. 

It's finally recess and everyone started to leave the class one by one; heading to the canteen. Since i don't want to ruin their friendship, i stood up before they did and left the class quietly before Jackson noticed me leaving. Surprisingly, it worked. I bit my lips and increased my pace, trying to walk faster to the canteen. I guess from today, i'll be lonely agai-

"Yah! Byun Nara where do you think you're going! Wait for me!" i could hear Jackson's yell from afar. My heart skipped a beat. I walked faster and faster, trying to avoid him. Suddenly i bumped into someone. I looked up and.. 

"Well well well, nice timing" 

I recognized that voice.

It's Jihyo.

She roughly pinned me against the wall and came near to me, "I already told you to not be close to Jackson.. right?" she whispered. "I tried.. to.. avoid him.." i said in fear. She glared even more to me, "Nonsense! I saw you two together on your way home.." she said through gritted teeth. "I already told you not to go near him!!!! and now you have Mark with you too, huh?!" she yelled and raised her hand up, trying to slap me. "You won't be anyone's friend, Nara." she said and i quickly closed my eyes, preparing for an impact. 

"STOP! She's MY friend, back off!" I heard Jackson shouted pulled her hand back. "What's wrong with you?! What's your problem?! She didn't do anything wrong to you, yet you always bully her! I won't be yours, Jihyo. I'll never be yours." he said sternly. Jihyo scoffed, "Oh, Jackson oppa~ what a surprise" suddenly her mood changed drastically. She said cutely,"How are you today oppa?" and Jackson rolled his eyes. "Hi Mark oppa!" i could see Mark rolling his eyes behind Jackson. Jackson groaned, "stop calling me oppa you're making me sick." he said sternly. "Don't you dare touch her again, or you will face the consequences" Jackson said and grabbed my wrist, "Let's go, Nara" he said and grabbed Mark with him too. 

Then we left her. "That girl has some mental issues.." Mark said and Jackson nodded, "She's ing insane, be careful with her, Nara" he said. I nodded.

 

 

Jackson's POV.

I hate how Jihyo is treating Nara in a really, really bad way. Like.. Nara isn't the type of girl who likes to make her friends suffer. She's a really kind girl but everyone in this school avoided her only because she has the sixth sense. Ugh this school disgusts me.

"Jacks !! " suddenly someone strangled me from behind and i screamed. Who the - "Yah Yugyeomie he's dying" I heard a calm voice from behind and quickly recognized that it's Jinyoung's. "Yah thats what you get from making me scream earlier... Karma, !" he said and laughed. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up. Now let's eat" i said and walked towards the lunch lady.

After grabbing our meal, we quickly sat on our usual spot in the canteen. I told Nara to sit between me and Mark so that she could maybe talk .. or be friends with Mark? "So.. umm.. Hi, Nara" Youngjae said awkwardly and smiled at Nara. Nara looked at him and smiled back, "H-Hello..". Then Youngjae widened his eyes. I think Nara just stunned him with her smile. I laughed at Youngjae, "What's wrong? Why are your eyes-" "No offense but its my first time ever seeing you smile, Nara" he cut me off and everyone nod their heads. Nara's face flushed red and looked down. I smiled. "Usually you were really cold to your friends.. especially towards the boys.. like, you never talk to the boys like EVER" Youngjae said and everyone nod their heads again. Then Nara smiled again shyly.

I coughed, "Okay let's eat~ our food is getting cold" i said as i signalled them to start eating. Then i saw Nara staring at her food blankly. I blinked my eyes, "Nara? Are you not eating?" i asked her. She shook her head and started eating. I shrugged. Ah i think she's still awkward around the boys.. i'm sure one day she'll warm up. 

 

Nara's POV.

Recess passed quickly than i thought.

"Sooo~ what class are you guys having after this??" Jackson asked and everyone looked at each other, "I have chemistry.." "Ugh.. art i guess??" "How about you guys? Mr.Tuan? Mrs.Byun?" Jackson asked and grinned at both of us. Mark rolled his eyes, "History". I widened my eyes, did we just said that in the same time? "Oh?" Jinyoung raised his brows and looked at both of us, "Yeah i have history after this" Mark said, "We." i whispered. "Right, we".

Jackson chuckled and right on that time, the bell rang. I sighed and all of us walked to different directions, except for me and Mark. We walked together to our History class in silence. Once we reached our class, i quickly sat on the back of the class as usual. Mark looked around, searching for an empty seat. I also looked around, trying to help him. He sighed, "Ugh where am i going to sit down.." i heard him mumble as we walked pass me. Since we sit in pairs, (1 desk for 2 students) i decided to ask him to sit down with me. I gathered up all my courage and..

"M-Mark?"

He looked at me.

My cheeks flushed red, "Y-You can sit with me i-if you want.." i said bravely, ugh why did i stutter?

He hesitated but then he agreed, which made me relieved. He slowly sat down beside me and i saw him trying to be as far as he can from me. Does he dislike me that much?

The class started and the teacher began explaining some theories. I wrote everything that means important to me down to my notebook, and i felt Mark staring at my notebook once i closed it. Then i noticed that my notebook's cover is.. 

"Is that Bruce Lee?" he asked.

I raised my brows and yes, it is. "Do you like him as well?"  he asked again. I looked down, this notebook is actually my father's.. "Ah this is my father's notebook" i said shyly. He nodded, "That doesn't answer my question". "Y-Yes.. Yes i admire him"

He widened his eyes, "Really? You're like the first girl ever that likes Bruce Lee, as far as i know.. girls only like makeup and " he said and eyed the girls in the class one by one. My father used to like Bruce Lee, we always watch his movies together so i liked him as well. "God i like him so much" Mark said, his eyes sparkling. I nodded. 

"I really like martial arts and i admire his skills a lot; he's my rolemodel" he said again and i smiled, "Yes, he is really talented in martial arts." i said. Woah it seems like we finally have something in common. "D-Do you do martial arts as well?" i asked bravely. He smirked, "Yeah, Jackson as well" he answered. I widened my eyes, woah that must be really cool. "I did some martial arts in one of my Michael Jackson song cover videos.." he added. I widened my eyes again, did he just say Michael Jackson? Honestly, i also love that guy..

"I-I like Michael Jackson as well.." 

He raised his brows, "You do? Me too!!" he said excitedly. I nodded, "His songs were amazing" i said. He nodded, "I love him as well. I never knew a girl like you would like his songs." he shrugged. I looked down, am i weird for liking Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee?

Mark looked at the wall clock beside me and yawned, "What class are you going next?" he asked. I looked down at my schedule and my eyes stopped, "Art.." i mumbled. "Oh, me too. Awesome! thank God it's Art, i love art lessons" he said and started packing his books inside his bag, even though it's 20 minutes to the next period. I nodded, "I love Art lessons as well" i'm not lying, but ive always loved art lessons since i'm still little. It surprised me that me and Mark actually have a lot in common.

"Well we have a lot in common then" he said. "Your favorite color?" 

"Black" "Me too!" he said.

"Favorite american rapper?"

"I don't listen to rap music but... A$AP Rocky?" "Me too!" he said again. We ended up laughing.

"Wow this is unbelievable" he said and laughed again. I chuckled, i'm glad i'm friends now with Mark. He seems a really nice person and a fun guy t0 talk with.

"Mark Tuan and Byun Nara!! What do you think you're doing?! You're interrupting me from teaching. Detention after school." the teacher yelled. I widened my eyes and looked at Mark. He widened his eyes as well and both of us stayed silent. W-What have i done? I don't want to be in a detention.. "Well that " Mark whispered and lowered his head, "Sorry mam, i promise we won't talk so much during class again" he said. The teacher ignored him and continued teaching. He saw me panicking and chuckled, "Hey hey chill, it's not like our lives is going to an end. It's just a detention, it'll be fun. Don't worry" he said while trying to lower his voice. "But-"

"Let's be bad kids for once, Nara." 

 

 

 

Jaebum's POV.

I walked around Nara's home and bit my lips, "Byun Nara.. i hope you're having a good day today. I don't want Jihyo to be around you again" i whispered to myself. Worried, i kept on walking everywhere in her house, trying to calm me down. No, this worry won't go away. What if.. i'll just go and have an eye on her? I don't want her to be injured again. No, i can't..

I don't want to go near her..

What if .. when she saw me.. bad memories will haunt her? I don't want that to happen, i don't want Nara to be sad again. I can't. That's why i kept on avoiding her, not wanting her to see me.

I sighed. Then i decided to write another sticky note for her, like i always do. I grabbed a pink sticky note from her drawer and a marker from her studying desk, "Nara.. how are you today? Please take care of yourself, i love you" I said as i wrote down everything. To make it more special, i drew a heart all over the note. I smiled and walked towards the coffee table, where i always put the notes at. 

Then i froze.

"What's this...?"

I saw a pink note on top of the table and i realized.. "Isn't this mine?". I picked it up and read it, "Yeah it's mine.." i said to myself. I think she forgot to pick up my note today. Ah it's okay... i understand she has to go to school earlier to help her friend. But.. i feel a little dissapointed.. since it's the first time ever that she forgot to read my note that i wrote to her. 

I sighed, "It's okay, Jaebum. I bet tomorrow, or even after school she'll read it before she's off to work" i said to myself, trying to cheer myself up. Maybe i'm just too sensitive.


AAAW it looks like Mark finally friends with Nara <333 and they're spending detention together aw hahaha

soo here's the update <3 sorry if it took too long for me to update. I'm out of ideas actually XD