I Like Her.

Sixth Sense

Author's POV.

             Nara woke up feeling as happy as ever. The memory of yesterday's fun with Jackson was still lingering on her mind. The thought of being able to teach Jackson maths early in the morning made you feel more excited than before. You've never felt so excited to go to school before. You held your backpack's straps on your shoulders firmly as you get ready to leave your house. Before leaving you stopped for a second to try thinking of the things that you might forgot to bring to school today. You also felt someone staring at you. Then you heard something light fell on the floor. You turned and saw your sofa cushion lying on the floor. Well that's weird, you thought. You walked over and picked it up, and put it back to where it belongs. Then your eyes wander around and stopped at your coffee table, packed with colorful sticky notes. I swear the sticky notes are mutiplying itselves... you thought as you look at them from afar. Just as when you're about to reach to grab one your phone vibrated in your hand.

You saw your notifications and you smiled. It's Jackson.

"Where are youuu i'm waiting for you in class~ :p " you read it silently and chuckled. "I'll be there in a minute! " you replied and quickly ran outside your home and made your way to school gracefully. You held your backpack straps firmly on your shoulders as you pedal your bicycle to school.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum's POV.

Clack.

There she goes again to school. She never reads my notes i wrote for her anymore. Now that you got him, you abandoned me.

It's all because of that boy.

Jackson Wang.

I felt anger rushing inside me. I have a really strong urge to hurt him right now.

No one takes Nara from me.

Wait for me, i'll destroy you, Jackson.

 

Author's POV.

"Gee i never knew maths was this easy. You made it thousand times easier, i swear you should be the math teacher instead of that weird old lady." Jackson said as he heard the school bell ringing. You chuckled. Again, you suddenly saw a ghostly figure peeking inside the classroom from outside. You couldn't see clearly it's face but you ignored it when students started walking inside.

More students came in the class and then filled the whole classroom.

"Oooh look at those love birds" Mark said as he nudged Jinyoung's arm. They both snickered as they walked inside, while giving Jackson 'the look'. Jackson's face immediately turn a few shades of red. He was lucky that you didn't saw everything that happened.

Then both of them sat behind you and Jackson, and greeted both of you a good morning. You gladly greeted them back. 

"Wow you guys are early" Jinyoung said as he placed his bag on top of his desk. Again, Mark shot Jackson that same 'look' from earlier. That made Jackson's cheeks turn red again.

"Y-Yeah i ... i was getting tutored by Nara. You know.. maths was difficult as hell." Jackson stuttered and avoided Jinyoung's stare. Jinyoung immediately knew that Jackson was nervous as hell. Mark smiled, "You're always the worst at maths" he said, playing along. "You're stupid as hell" Mark added and the three of you laughed.

"What the hell Mark you're really bad at maths too anyways!" Jackson protested and shot Mark a glare. You laughed again.

Then you suddenly felt someone was staring at you from the corner of your eye. You turned and saw Jihyo staring at you angrily. Then she was whispering to her seatmate, her angry eyes never yours. You suddenly felt nervous.

"I don't want to see you with him anymore, okay ?" 

Those words kept on replaying on your mind. You grew more nervous.

"Hey, Nara? You okay there?" Jackson asked, nudging your arm. You quickly shook your head.

 

 

It's History class and you weren't paying much attention to the teacher. You could still feel Jihyo's strong stare at you, and it felt like her stare was piercing through you. Her stare was really disturbing you.

Suddenly you saw a white shadow lingering beside the classroom window, right beside the teacher's desk. It caught your attention and your eyes followed where the shadow is moving. You saw that the shadow walked towards the teacher's desk and then left the classroom. Then you saw the shadow again peeking inside the classroom. Then the teacher noticed you not paying attention to her.

"Nara, were you paying attention to me??" The teacher suddenly turned and met your eyes. She looked at you annoyingly.

Your eyes widen and quickly nodded.

"What's wrong, Nara? Seeing any ghost?" You heard Jihyo mocking you and then the whole class cracked up. You bit your lip and decided to stay silent. Then you heard Jackson exhaling angrily. He then turned around and looked at Jihyo angrily. Mark did the same. That , Jackson thought.

30 minutes later, history class ended and the class was waiting for the next teacher to arrive.

"Hahah, where did the ghost go now, Nara? " you heard Jihyo making fun of you again. "What a freak" one of her friends said and the whole class cracked up again. Jackson noticed you looking really annoyed then he turned to look at them, "Will you guys stop?" he said calmly. He was about to yell at them but decided to scold them calmly, as he didn't want to make a scene in class. But that didn't really work.

"Who are you to tell me that?" Jihyo said annoyingly and shot Jackson a glare. "Why would you defend a like that? What a waste of time," she said, laughing. That just made Jackson even more angry.

"What did she ever do to you? She didn't even hurt you or anything why would you be so mean to her?" Jackson said, raising his voice. "Hey bro, chill.. you're making a scene.." Mark said, trying to calm him down, "I don't care" Jackson hissed. Mark gulped, i've never seen jackson THIS angry before..

"She didn't even hurt me? You just don't know how she hurt me in the past, so you better shut the up."

"The past is the past, everyone changes-"

"I said shut up!" the atmosphere in class became more tense than ever. "Mind your own ing business, alright? Defending that freak is useless, i don't get why the are you being too nice towards her. She's a and doesn't deserve to live. Who the would like her anyways?" Jihyo yelled.

"I do. I like her. No, in fact, I love her. " Jackson stood up, yelling back at her. The whole class become silent, Jihyo's mouth was wide open, and so does yours. Mark and Jinyoung were speechless. Did he just said that out loud? Mark thought.

"J-Jackson..." You whispered as you felt your face redden up.

He... he said he loves me.. you thought and your heart started beating like crazy.

"W-What..." Jihyo was speechless. She didn't expect him to say that. 

" Now back off and don't you dare hurting her ever again, or i will. You hear that you motherer? I don't care if you're a girl, i'll punch the out of you if you try to touch her." He added.

 

"Jackson Wang!!!!"

You gasped and saw the chemistry teacher walk in, looking furious. She heard everything and wasn't happy about how Jackson threatens Jihyo.

"In my office, now!!!!" the teacher yelled and dragged Jackson by his hand away, leaving the class.