The Dream

Sixth Sense

Then, i saw the white shadow going towards the coffee table.

And it dissapeared again.

But i could feel a pressence... a male pressence. Who could this shadow be?

Suddenly i felt warmness all around my body, as if being hugged. My heart started beating uncontrollably. Why is this happening?

I looked back.

And i saw the white ghostly figure again right behind me. I could feel him hugging me. I froze. I kept on staring at him to recognize him.

"W-who are you..?" i spoke out.

Then i locked eyes with him. His eyes were inches away from mine.

He... seems familiar..

"Hey, answer me.." i added.

Slowly i felt his embrace on me loosen and he dissapeared. Who could that be?

I seem to know him a really long time ago..

 

Mark's POV.

"And and we also blew bubbles at each other... she was laughing.. and and.." Jackson freaked out through my laptop screen. It's almost 10 PM and we've chatted through a video call for almost an hour now. "Dude, you're in love with her ." I said, laughing. I mean, it's obvious, right? I already knew it from the start. "I-I am not.." when he said that i could see his face redden through the screen. Then he burst out laughing. "I guess you're right..." he said. "It's really obvious, you dumb ". "H-How did you know anyways" he raised a brow. Oh my god could this kid get any more stupid. "Okay i was just kidding jeez chill" he said. I rolled my eyes. 

"But really though.. i don't even know why i fell in love with her." he said, smilling like an idiot. "Everyone hates her, everyone thinks she's weird... but she's special in my eyes. She's like... one of a kind." he said, his face turning red again. Aish, this kid. "Ew you're so cheesy" i said and we both laughed. "But Markie poo.. do you think she likes me too?" he asked. I honestly cringed so hard when he called me that.  "First of all, don't call me that. Second, i have no idea, man. I'm not Nara. It's also kinda hard to read her expression..." I said. He nodded, "You're right.. she's unreadable. Mark, i really like her... i hope she feels the same towards me...". He sighed. "What if she doesn't feel the same towards me.. and left me..." he said while burying his face in his palms. "Just take it slow... don't hurry up love. Confess to her when you're ready." I said. "You're right..."

"Alright man, i'm going to sleep now. See ya tomorrow." i said. He pouted, "Jesus christ why do you always sleep so early... you're no fun, tuna.". I swear to god this kid has so many nicknames for me. Like, what the actual heck is tuna? "Do i look like a fish to you. Go to sleep, you have to wake up early for a study session with your lovely Nara tomorrow morning." and he blushed again. "Stop making me blush like a lovestruck schoolgirl, man. Alright night, markie poo!" he screamed and disconnected.

Nara's POV.

As soon as that white shadow disssapeared, my curiosity began kicking in. Who is he and why is he so familiar to me?

I began walking around the house, hoping to find that white shadow again.

I felt a really strong pressence in this house and i'm not going to ignore it.

"Hey..." i called out and walked to my kitchen.

After walking around my house for almost an hour... i found nothing. The white shadow wasn't returning.

I felt tired and decided to go to sleep.

I don't know why but the thought of meeting Jackson again tomorrow morning makes me excited...

As i lay down on my bed, i stared up at the ceiling and smiled... ever since i met Jackson, i could experience true happiness..

Then i looked at the night stand beside me. I stared at the knife i used to use for my selfharm lying there, unused. Ever since i met him, i never felt like self harming myself anymore. He.. really changed me. I smiled at the thought of me and him fooling around at work earlier... Do i really like him??

I shook my thoughts away and fell asleep.

 

"Hi~" someone called me and hugged me from behind. I gasped and looked back, and saw a male's head resting on my shoulder from behind. "I really like hugging you like this" he whispered as his hug became tighter. That voice is so familiar... unconciously, i rested my head to his. "Why are you ignoring me these past few days~??" he whined. I still kept silent. Then i started to look our surroundings. I'm on a really wide garden with a lot of colorful flowers. It seems like only me and this guy are the only people here. I felt really comfortable being hugged by him, and my heart started beating like crazy. "I just want to say that i love you, Nara. Please.. don't love anybody else besides me..." the person said, still not letting go of his hug on me. "I really missed holding you in my arms like this..." he added and as soon as he said that, the wind started blowing quite violently and shook the flowers around us. "Who... are you?" i said slowly and looked back. Then he slowly let go of me and walked away. "Do i know you? Why are you familiar to me??" i kept on questioning that guy and as soon as i saw his back figure, i immediately recognized him as i saw him before in my house, "You're that guy.. that has been wandering around my home..." i said. "Why did you never show me your face?" i asked again. He was still standing there, facing away from me, being silent. "You'll see..." he finally spoke and walked away until his figure dissapeared.

I gasped and quickly sat up, looking at the alarm clock beside me. 5 AM...

Then i laid back down, staring at the semi-bright ceiling.

I'm going to find out about you someday...