Earlybird.

Sixth Sense

Its 8:30 PM right now and i just finished my evening shift. I was still stunned by earlier.. i swore to god i felt someone was strangling Minsu and Suwoong from behind. I felt someone's pressence behind them. I tried to take a look but i couldn't; i panic too much so i managed to run away. Thank you.. whoever saved me earlier..

Then i was brought to reality by my own sneeze. "Ah.. i sneezed too hard my nose hurts.." i said to myself while sulking. Ugh my nose throbbed. I swore i heard the same chuckle again nearby. Eh, maybe i was just hearing things. Or maybe i was traumatized by the incident earlier, their chuckles kept playing on my mind. Yeah. 

I rode my bike home and parked it outside. I quickly unlocked the front door and twisted the door knob. I the lights and yawned, while stretching my arms up high. I usually don't get tired at this hour.. i wondered. I locked the front door again and decided to get ready to go to bed. 

After wearing my usual PJs, i slowly sneaked up to my bed and laid down. I stared at the ceiling and smiled, "I'll meet you tomorrow at class!" Jackson's voice kept repeating on my mind. Then i decided to go to sleep, i'm going to wake up early for tomorrow.

 

 

Jackson's POV.

It's Tuesday, 6  in the morning. Yes, i woke up earlier than usual because i have an appointment with Nara today. Just kidding, we're going to learn maths early in the morning. Somehow, i feel really hyped and excited since last night. I quickly wore my hair wax on and comb it all the way back, creating a nerdy yet stylish look. I put my snapback on backwards and yes, Wang Jackson, you're ready to go. 

This time, i'm bringing my car to school. Not because that i want to show off my car to people, but because i hate sweating. Sweating makes me smell bad and i hate it. 

I parked my car at the school's parking lot and i skipped inside. The school is really quiet at these hours. The school starts at 7:30 AM, but i already came at like.. 6:15 AM. I started whistling and made my way to the second floor, where my class is at. To my surprise, i saw Yugyeom outside sitting alone on a bench, reading a book. An evil plan appeared on my head and i decided to sneak up on him.

"BOO MOTHERER!" "AAAAAAH" Yugyeom's girly scream echo-ed everywhere and i laughed my off. Dang i whistled for so loud and he didn't even notice me coming. That deaf yugyeom is so stupid. "The man! You scared the out of me!" he protested and threw me a look. "Aw don't give me that look gyeom" i laughed and sat beside him, "What are you doing this early at school?" i asked him. He scoffed, "I should be the one who's asking you that. Anyways, i have a test today at my first period and i forgot to study" he said while waving the science book in his right hand. "Aw boohoo, you have science at the first period?" i nudged him. He nodded and sighed. "So.. what brings you here jacks?" he asked me back.

Oh shoot i almost forgot about Nara. 

"" i facepalmed myself and stood up, "Gotta go, gyeom" i bid him a goodbye before running to my class. I don't want her to wait for me for so long. "Yah! you haven't told me yet!" he shouted from afar and i ignored him. 

I peeked inside the class through the small window and scanned the room. There's Mino..Lindi... "Nara!" i whispered to myself happily and pushed the door open violently. Mino looked at me and squinted his eyebrows, "Slow the down man.." he mumbled and looked away. I shrugged and sat beside Nara. She looked at my shyly and smiled a little, "Good morning" she squeaked. I smiled, "Good morning to you too, Nara. I'm ready to learn some maths!" i said childishly like a 5 year old boy. She smiled a little and pulled out her maths book along with a pencil.

 

Nara's POV.

Today i woke up earlier than usual. I went up at 5 AM and did my usual morning routine before i go to school. I don't want to let Jackson to wait for me for too long so i was rushing. I gulped down my glass of strawberry milk and stuffed my books inside my backpack.After that I wore my usual jacket and my old converses. Then i went off to school quickly. I looked at my watch and smiled, "6 AM... i hope i'm not late" i whispered to myself and walked inside the building slowly. I looked around and noticed that the school is still quiet, and i didn't see anyone.

I walked up to my class and peeked inside. No one's inside, i guess i'm the first student to arrive here. Slowly, i walked inside and sat at my usual spot, waiting for Jackson to come. 5 minutes passed, the door swung open. It was Mino, the school athlete. He looked at me, surprised, and sat on his seat, which is at the front row. He's pretty active in class; that's why he always seats at the front row. He's really handsome and athletic at the same time, for me he's every girl's type. But not mine, i don't know why. Maybe its because he's arrogant and greedy sometimes...

I looked at the watch, Where's Jackson? 

Then i heard a loud shout from outside. And a few minutes later, Jackson finally came in, swinging the door open really violently, surprising Mino.Mino shot him a glare and squinted his eyebrows, "Slow the down man.." he mumbled. I stared at Jackson for a while and he saw me, and came towards my seat. I looked at him shyly and smiled a little, "Good morning" i said confidently. He smiled, "Good morning to you too, Nara. I'm ready to learn some maths!" he said childishly. I smiled again pulled out my maths textbook along with a pencil.

 

A few minutes later, we finally finished. The class became more and more crowded as students come inside one by one. "Ah i can finally understand a little bit of maths.. thanks a lot Nara!" he beamed. I nodded, "I'm glad i can help...". "I owe you so much!" he beamed again. I smiled to myself, no one has ever been this nice to me before.

Then Mark approached us with his brows raised, "Woah well you're early" he said, eyeing me. I felt uncomfortable and looked away, "Thanks for abandoning me yesterday" he said and dropped his book violently in front of us. Me and Jackson flinched and i looked down. "Hey- Yah Markie, stop being so childish~" Jackson whined and chased over Mark. I sighed, maybe i shouldn't be friends with Jackson, he already has Mark and i don't want Mark to be left all alone. Mark, I'm so sorry.

 

Mark's POV.

Angrily, i stomped out of the class, leaving Jackson behind. If he wants a girlfriend that bad, then don't abadnon his own bestfriend. I hate how he likes that girl so much that he's abandoning me. Its all because of that girl, he left me. I know i have Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jinyoung already but it just feels not right without Jackson. Ugh.

"Hey- Yah Markie, stop being so childish~" he whined and chased over me. I shot him a glare, "It's just for a day, Mark. Okay fine we'll go home together today" he said as he swung his arms high. I rolled my eyes, "You liked her don't you" i said sternly. Then Jackson was silent for a while. I knew it. "Yes, you liked her" i said again, pointing my finger at him. He stared at it for a while and then went bat crazy.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I LIKE HER! OF COURSE I LIKE HER AS A FRIEND! NOT AS MY CRUSH! yah what makes you think that i like her?" 

I scoffed, "It's really obvious you ". He blinked a few times, "W-What! i don't like her, really. I just wanna be close to her, i wanna protect her from the bullies and-" "see?" i raised one of my eyebrows. He sighed, "Jesus christ man, i don't like her as my crush. There, i said it" he said. I was about to talk again but he interrupted me, "I just wanna help her, Markie. Nothing else. You know that i hate bullying, right? Just give me another chance, man" he begged. Well what he said is true, though. Jackson is too kind, yet stupid. "The three of us will get along. We'll be best friends someday." he added. What? Who's the third one? "Huh?" "Me, you and Nara, !" he said and grinned. I went silent for a while. "Yah don't give me that look. She's really kind i'm sure you two will get along. THEN WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS FOR EVER AND EVER" he said and slapped my cheeks. I screamed, "WHAT THE MAN!". "Oh sorry i was getting too excited. Oopsie" he said and burst into laughter. Then he was laughing for 3 minutes straight. "Your over excitement hurts me like hell" i said while rubbing my throbbing cheeks. Then the bell rang and i sighed, "Let's go" i said, dragging him back inside. Goddamn you Jackson Wang. 


hahah hyperactive jackson wang is the best XD but poor mark tho.

so here's my update <333 i have a lot of school exams lately so i rarely update, sorry T.T i'll try to be more active!

thanks for reading and pls leave some comments :3

©monsterous.