Jealousy.

Sixth Sense

 

It's almost 4 PM and i'm preparing myself for my job. Jackson's giving me a visit ... i thought and smiled, i was overwhelmed with excitement.Then i stopped for a while, Wait, do i really like him? I kept asking myself that while tying my hair into a messy bun. I sighed, "i like him as my best friend, that's all" i said to myself and made my way towards the front door. 

Suddenly i stepped on something and i almost fell down. But instead of the cold floor, i felt like someone pushed me back so i won't fall. I gasped and looked back, i saw a white shadow grabbing my waist. I widened my eyes and kept staring at it, "W-Wha-.." i stopped once i realized that the shadow.. is a boy. I suddenly felt cold on my whole body and gained my balance back again. I was still staring at this mysterious shadow behind me who saved me. He stared back at me and i felt him leaning closer and closer to me.. until he dissapeared in thin air. I blinked, "What was that?" i whispered to myself and i felt my body getting back to warm again.

Jaebum's POV.

Clumsy Nara almost fell down again, i quickly grabbed her waist and pushed her back. I think i startled her. Slowly, i hugged her waist and helped her regain her balance. He felt my pressence behind her and she looked back. Those beautiful brown orbs were staring at me. I stared back at her and my heart started beating faster and faster. I love you so much, Nara. I miss hugging you. I miss being THIS close to you.

Then i widened my eyes, This is wrong. I don't want her to recognize me. I quickly dissapeared and thank goodness she hasn't recognized me yet. "What was that?" she whispered to herself and i left her. Clumsy, Clumsy Nara.

I decided to follow her to her work like i always do. I followed her from behind, but far enough so she won't feel my pressence near her. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I promised to myself that i will protect her no matter what. Then i followed her inside, watching her cleaning the counters. I smiled and leaned against the front door.

"Is this really the place?"

"Trust me, okay? She works here. Well, hopefully. It'll be embarassing if we walked into the wrong cafe"

"Shut up"

"What the hell!"

I heard 2 young men walking towards my direction and i quickly looked at them. They seem.. familiar. And also sound familiar. They walked in and i saw Nara approaching them. Oh, they're her new best friends

I can't believe it.. is that really Nara laughing? 

I widened my eyes and kept staring at her, i was amazed at how bright her laugh was. It melted my heart, really. I smiled when she laughed again. My Nara has changed. I want to make her laugh more.

 

Nara's POV.

Once Jackson and Mark arrived i quickly approached them. He widened his eyes, "You see that , Tuan?! I was right! told ya this is the right cafe. Nara, we almost walked into the wrong cafe because of Tuan" Jackson said and earned a smack from Mark, "Yah stop calling me Tuan" he whisper-shouted and i laughed. They're really cute. 

"So, um, since we just ate.. can i order some fries instead?" Jackson said and pointed at the fries picture. I smiled and nodded, "I'll be right back" i said and walked back inside.

A few minutes later, i walked out with 2 bowls of fries in my hands. I approached them and handed them the fries. I was about to go away but i felt Jackson pulling my wrist. I blushed and looked at him, "Stay here for a while~" he whined and eyed the empty seat beside him. I bit my lip, "But Jackson i got some work to do.." "You can do that later~" he whined again. Mark rolled his eyes and stuffed his fries inside his mouth. Aish, this kid, "J-Jackson..we'll chat later..or even tomorrow.." i said shyly as i felt eyes staring at me. I looked around and panicked once the cafe got more crowded. 

"It'll took you forever to finish taking all of their orders.." Jackson said and went silent for awhile. "How about.. i'll help you?" he offered. I widened my eyes, is he serious right now? "But you're not an employee and i'll get you in trouble.." i whispered and he pouted. 

 

We stayed silent for a while and Jackson decided to put on his unbearable puppy eyes, and i heard Mark fake coughed beside me. I bit my lip, trying not to burst into laughter. His puppy eyes are just extremely unbearable and i have no chance but to agree to him to stop him before he embarassed me. I sighed and looked around me, i hope my other workmates won't be mad about this.. he's helping, ah they won't scold me, right? right.

"Fine, fine" Jackson bursted into laughter and covered his face with his hands "You see that, Tuan? i told you someone wouldn't resist my puppy charm" Jackson said and nudged Mark, and Mark rolled his eyes, like always. "I'm gonna stay here, Nara. Good luck with that" Mark said and pointed at Jackson who got super excited and walked towards the cashier counter. I chuckled and left him.

 

"So.. i clean here?" 

"OKAY I GOT THIS!"

"I GOT THIS, Nara, i'm fine you can leave me now, i can do this on my own"

"NARA IM FINISHED"

Jackson's scream echoed across the cafe and i couldn't help it but to laugh at him. I watch him as he cleaned some dirty tables perfectly until they're squeaky clean. To be honest, i didn't feel really tired today all thanks to Jackson's help. He helped me a lot.. and made me laugh throughout my whole shift. I feel really thankful towards him. 

After that, he volunteered himself to help me washing the dishes.

"I'm in charge of the soap, aight?" he said, putting his apron on. Then i realized that he wore the wrong apron, it was pink, frilly, has ponies on it, and it looked extremely weird on him i tried my best not to burst into laughter. I bit my lip so hard. He noticed me being extremely giggly and he grew suspicious on me. 

"What's so funny?" he grinned.

I shook my head and continued on washing off the food stains on the plates. After washing off the stains i hand them to Jackson, and he began to do this work.

"Nara~~" he coo-ed my name and i turned to look at him. Suddenly he blew soap bubbles on my face and i stumbled back. He scared me. And there he was, dying of laughter while flailing around with pink gloves and a girly apron on him. Then i found myself laughing too... in front of him. I was laughing way too hard.. "Y-Yah.." i mumbled. "You know, you look cute when you're laughing. You should laugh more." Jackson said, while he continued covering the dishes in soap. I looked at him and blushed, did he just.. call me cute?

Then i felt my heart beating really fast again.

He smiled, got a handful of soap bubbles, and blew them again on my face. I screamed and attacked him, i began attacking him with light punches and we laughed again.I quickly stopped punching him, what if someone walks in on us? I became so nervous suddenly..

Honesty It felt.. so nice to be with him. I've never had so much fun while working.. "you are so mean" i said, and laughed again when i saw his wet shirt. "Yah look at what you've done" he said and looked over to his back. I kept on laughing and laughing. I felt so happy... too happy that it's weird. 

He looked at me.

"w-what?" i mumbled. 

He got closer to me, "there's something on your..." he then wiped a bubble soap away from my nose. My face heat up and i touched my nose, "nose" he finished his sentence and continued his work. I bit my lip and continued my dishes.

 

 

I noticed that we finished all of  our work in an hour only and i'm really surprised. Jackson wiped his sweat away and sighed, "All is done!" he cheered while fanning himself. 

"Jackson," i called him shyly and bowed, "Thank you so much for helping me, i couldn't have done all of this without you" i said. "Hey hey, no need to bow, Nara. I'm your friend, and i'm really happy to help you" he said softly and gazed down at me. I looked up at him, and our eyes met. He bit his lips, I saw his cheeks getting redder.. or is it just me? I quickly look away, that was awkward.. "ah.." he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed.

We were silent for a while and it got awkward.

"Sooo Nara i was wondering.." he said while taking off his apron, "Can you teach me again.. tomorrow morning? About.. maths?". I nodded, "Sure, same time same place?" i asked shyly. "You're the best."

Then my manager came out out of nowhere and approached us. He looked happy. "Nara! You did a really good job today, i guess you can leave earlier than usual" he said and i quickly look at jackson, "sshh" he mouthed at me and i cracked a small smile. My manager raised a brow and made eye contact with Jackson, "are you Nara's boyfriend?" he asked. Jackson smiled, "Ah ani he's just my friend.." i quickly cut Jackson off. My manager smiled, "Ah alright. You can go home now, your shift is over." he said. I bowed and walked over to Mark's table to greet him.

"How's your day as the new employee?" Mark asked Jackson and Jackson smiled, "I'm happy to be Nara's little helper" he said. "Before you go home and since it's still 7 PM.. let's chill for a while" Mark said and looked at Jackson with a smug smile. I didn't really know what that he meant by saying that so i shook it off.

 

Jaebum's POV.

 

He likes her.

He likes her.

He likes her.

I knew it since the beginning. The way he looks at her... there's no way that he just looks at her as just a friend. I felt a chemistry between them... i'm not really sure if Nara likes him or not.. but i'm sure that Jackson guy likes her. That time when i suddenly saw them having fun together.. i felt jealous. Yes, i'm really jealous. I'm being a , yes i am. But i've never seen her so happy before, especially with a guy. She was playing around with him... Argh i still can't get over at how close they were. 

I couldn't help but to watch them. I quickly left them when i felt Nara felt my pressence in there. I don't want to interrupt her.

So i came back home, waiting for her to come home.

I waited and waited.. she should be home by now. It's almost 8 PM.. where is she??

Then i decided to write some notes for her while waiting. I stared at the unread notes on her coffee table, i felt kinda sad.. but i understand her, she's busy, she doesn't have time for them. But.. Nara, you always read my notes.

"Get some rest, i know you're tired today. Good night, I love you" 

I love you.. oh Nara i hope you knew that. I put the letter on top of the unread letters and hoped that she'll read them when she's home.

Half an hour passed.. it's 8:30 PM, Nara where are you ??

Then i decided to go look for her.

When i walked towards the front door, it suddenly opened and it's her. I smiled, "You're okay" i whispered. Then i realized that she was looking at me, frozen. "I missed you" i whispered again before dissapearing.

 

Nara's POV.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Nara!" Jackson and Mark said, waving at me. I smiled and waved back, before opening my front door.

Suddenly i saw a white, tall figure in front of me. It was the guy i saw in my previous days.

He was smilling, even though i can't see his face clearly. Who is he? 

"You're okay"

I heard him whisper to me. I froze, i stared at him, trying to memorize his face.. but as soon as i tried that, he dissapeared.

"I missed you" were the last whispers i heard from him. 

I blinked, well that was weird. I shook my thoughts away, "Whoever you are.. who are you?" i said to myself.