Nightmare.

Sixth Sense

Jaebum's POV.

 

I sat there, in the back of her house while resting my back on the tree. I looked up at the sky and i just realized that i've been staying here for quite a long time. The stars were already showing, indicating that it's getting pretty late. And that Jackson guy was still inside. When is he leaving?

I sighed and looked at my transparent hands. I could see the grass through my hands. I wish i could be in the same dimension with her.

Then i shifted, not feeling comfortable. I suddenly grew bored. Should i go inside to check on them? What if Jackson is doing unwanted things towards her? I grew worried. 

But no. I don't want to be mad again. I'm harmful. I should stay calm because my emotions affect my surroundings.

But checking on them for a brief second won't hurt, right?

So i stood up, sighing before slowly walking inside the house.

Stay calm, Jaebum. You got this.

Suddenly i heard moans coming from her room. My eyes widened and my heart dropped. My breath was stuck on my throat. I walked into her room.

Then i saw it.

Jackson on top of Nara, doing..

it even hurts to say it. My heart crashed into a million pieces. My mind went totally blank. My breath was shaking and i couldn't move.

The flaming hot anger started forming again in my stomach. I could feel it slowly going up in my body. My vision started to get blurry as i watched them pleasuring each other. 

This couldn't be happening.This couldn't be happening.This couldn't be happening.

That sentence kept on repeating in my mind as i watch them. I quickly stormed out of the room and walked towards her living room. Each step i take is getting heavier and heavier, until i fell down. I couldn't take it. My heart hurts so bad. Tears started to fall down from my eyes. I cried. I cried so hard. 

"Why... It hurts..." i whispered between my sobs as i touched my chest. I felt a mix of anger and dissapointment in me. "Jackson.. how dare he.." i whispered as i wiped away my tears violently. Then this anger overtook my body. Suddenly i grew hotter and hotter, until i saw my hands turning the color black. I watched as my entire body turned slowly into black, and veins started to pop out. At this point i don't care anymore about my surroundings. I watched as my surroundings shook as i transformed slowly. I let out a low groan as i felt a pair of horns growing out from my forehead. I touched them and i could feel my heart sink, No no no.. this shouldn't be happening.. i panicked as i felt my horns growing more from my forehead. Then i turned to look at my reflection through the glass beside me. I could see my eyes turning red and dark red veins started popping out from the outer side of my eyes. Suddenly i felt scared. I looked at my demon form and my heart was beating in fear. No... he'll take me back to that place.. and torture me.. i curled myself into a ball on the floor and cried. I felt absolutely terrible. I can't go back to my ghostly human form anymore... i said as i examined my whole body as it finished transforming.

 

 

 

Jackson's POV.

Everything was pitch black and silent.

It was so quiet that i could feel my heart beating and my blood flowing.

I started breathing harshly, where the actual am i?

Suddenly i heard an echoing laugh surrounding me.

"W-Who's that?!" I said out loud and looked around in caution.

The laugh suddenly got louder and louder as it approached me. Out of nowhere, a pair of hands strangled my neck. I gasped and started choking as i felt its grip on my neck getting tighter and tighter. At this point i couldn't breathe properly. It lifted my whole body with its grip, i felt my legs hanging on the air.

"I've told you many times," the voice said. Whoever it is, its voice was really low and demonic. It sent shivers down my whole body. "L-Let me g-go.." i whispered between my chokes.

"I've told you many times to stay away from her!!!!" it screamed at me and suddenly flames started surrounding me. The flames got bigger and bigger, and i could finally see the person/thing choking me.

My breath stopped. In front of me was a demon. It has 2 big horns coming out from its forehead, an enormous pair of black wings, scary fangs and bright red eyes. Its whole body was black and there were veins all over. It looked extremely horrifying. Our eyes met and my heart felt like it was about to pop out of my chest. "W-Who.. are you.." 

Its lips curved into a menacing smile. "I'm the person that you shouldn't have messed with," it said. Everytime it spoke to me, its voice was really scary. "I'm the person that you should've been careful of" it added and threw me on the ground, and put his foot up to my chest, not wanting me to escape. I could see the flames surrounding us spreading, making this whole room a room full of nothing but fire.

"You stole the person that i love so much away from me you !!" it shouted right at my face and it punched me. It started punching my face repeatedly and i screamed in pain. Then it started kicking my entire body. I could feel blood coming out from almost all of my holes in my body. My body was throbbing in excruciating pain. I curled up into a ball and started crying in pain. It gave no mercy on me; it lifted me up and threw me on the ground; it did that to me a couple of times. It pulled my hair roughly and stabbed both of my eyes with its long claws. I screamed in pain once again but it just laughed. It continued on torturing me as if i was his ragdoll. It threw me on the big flames and i felt my entire body burning. "I'm not finished yet" it said and started to punch my face again repeatedly. I finally fell down, feeling half conscious. "W-who.. are.. y-you.." i whispered. It looked down on me with its menacing red eyes and smiled, "Name's Jaebum" it  was its last words before its foot stepped on my chest.

Then i finally woke up. I started breathing so heavily and sat on the bed, My entire body feeling extremely hot. I was sweating my balls out. I wiped the sweats flowing down from my forehead and looked around, "It was just.. a nightmare.." i whispered to myself, as i tried to calm myself down. My heart was still pounding so hard. I could also feel my back throbbing in pain. I looked over and saw 3 huge scratches on my back. My heart dropped and i looked around once again, just in case a bug or an animal scratched me. But that was impossible.

My movements woke Nara up from her slumber.

"What's wrong?" she said tiredly. I quickly turned to her to hide the scratches, "Nothing.. just a nightmare.." i said nervously. I just didn't want to worry her. 

She smiled and tiredly looked at me. That's it. Just by her smile, i felt thousand times better than before.

"It's okay.. go back to sleep.." she said and poked my arm. I smiled back and laid down beside her, facing her. I watched her as she slowly closes her eyes again, going back to sleep. I stared at how the moonlight shone down to her face, making her look extremely beautiful. Yeah, it was just a nightmare... but.. it felt so real and i could feel the pain that demon was giving me.. i thought. And.. it said that its name was Jaebum... who's Jaebum? How the hell did he get into my dream and started hurting me? And what did he mean by stealing the person that he loves? a million questions started forming on my mind. Then my eyes landed on Nara's face again. My heart stopped. It couldn't be her... right?

I quickly shook my thoughts away and went back to sleep.

 

 

During my sleep, i could feel everytime that i breathe, my chest hurt. I woke up several times in the middle of the night because of it. I tried my best to ignore the pain but it just wouldn't go away. Also, everytime i woke up, i could feel a pressence in the room. I know i didn't have the sixth sense but.. i just felt something was there, watching me. And maybe the cause of the pain everytime i'm breathing was the pressence in the room. And i could tell that the pressence wasn't very happy.

Morning came. The sunlight slowly lighting the whole bedroom up. I was up since 3.30 AM when i felt the stabbing pain on my chest. And now it's.. 6 AM. I sighed and sat up, massaging my chest. The pain just wouldn't go away. I looked at my chest and i noticed that it got red from all of the massages that i did. I got up from the bed and got dressed. I turned to look at Nara, smilling at how innocent she looked when she's sleeping. When i got dressed, i went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, before preparing breakfast for both of us.