Epilogue

Home

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP," Taemin's alarm clock loudly rang. Taemin smiled, getting out of bed to go check his phone. "One new message" it read. He clicked on it, and it was a text from Minho:

"Hey love, good morning! Hope you slept well ~.~" 

Taemin grinned, typing out a response before pressing send.

It had been about a month since Minho and Taemin met, and things were going well for Taemin. Yeah, freshman year , but it a bit less now that Minho was in his life.

Taemin grabbed some peanut butter toast and threw some clothes on, rushing out the door as Minho's older brother's car pulled up in front of his house.

"You look cute today," Minho said as Taemin stepped into the car.

"You say that every day," Taemin responded. 

"Well, you look cute every day," Minho spoke, pecking Taemin on the lips as the car drove off.

The sun was shining, and the car was not silent. The three boys talked about random stuff, laughing and listening to One Direction. As they pulled up in front of the school, Minho grabbed Taemin's hand, and they walked into the building.

As they went to Taemin's locker, Jongin walked up to the two boys, phone in hand.

"48 days," he said, grinning as he typed something on his phone.

"Until what?" Minho asked.

"48 days until I get to see my boyfriend again!" Jongin replied, smiling widely. MInho chuckled, wrapping his arm around Taemin's waist as the bell ran. They waved goodbye to Jongin and walked off in the direction of Taemin's class. 

"Do you miss Jinki, Jonghyun, and Kibum?" Minho asked. Taemin nodded.

"Of course," Taemin responded, "But you never know, we may see them again someday."

"Yeah, you never know," Minho said. He kissed Taemin on the lips and walked off. Taemin thought," Home really is with Minho."