Chapter 11: Jonghyun and Kibum need some privacy

Home

As the five boys slowly walked towards the foot of the mountain, they grew very tired. The sun was beating down hard upon their backs, and they started to sweat.

"These bags are so heavy," Taemin said, panting heavily.

"Let's take a break, I think we need some food and water," Kibum said cheerfully, gazing over at Jonghyun. He looked so tired, having carried all of Kibum's bags. He practically threw the bags onto the grassy floor, sitting down next to them. They other boys sat next to him, pulling leftovers from breakfast. Jonghyun leaned on Kibum's shoulder, his breathing slowly growing steady.

"Dude, I need to carry my own stuff," Kibum said to Jonghyun as Jinki handed him some food.

"No, you'll get sore," Jonghyun protested weakly.

"Come on," Kibum whined.

"I'm not going to let you," Jonghyun said. Kibum held Jonghyun, kissing his cheek.

"That's all I get?" Jonghyun asked jokingly. Kibum rolled his eyes, but kissed Jonghyun on the lips anyways. Jonghyun twisted his body more towards Kibum, deepening the kiss. He put one arm around Kibum's waist and another on his face. Kibum still had both arms around Jonghyun's waist.

"Taeminie, let's go fill up the water bottles," Minho said, standing up. Taemin blushed at the nickname, and stood up quickly to go with Minho.

"Are you two really just going to leave me here?" Jinki asked desperately.

"Yep," Minho responded, and the two boys walked toward the trickling stream a few meters away.

The sat down next to the creek, opening the tops of their bottles and dipping them under the water. Minho's hand slowly came up to touch the scar on Taemin's shoulder, given to him by the dragon.

"You were so brave, you know. When you killed the dragon," Minho said lovingly. Taemin blushed and looked at his lap, smiling at the compliment.

"Thank you," he muttered.

"Speaking of thank you's, aren't you glad I rescued you from Jonghyun and Kibum?" Minho said.

"Yes, definitely. They're so cheesy," Taemin replied.

"We abandoned Jinki though," Minho said, chuckling.

"Whatever," Taemin said and smiled. Minho smiled back and Taemin couldn't help but blush. "God damn it, why is he so cute," Taemin thought "I think he may now be the second or number one hottest guy in the school. Jongin and I will have to change our ranking," Taemin thought.

"Taemin, are you okay?" Minho asked, pulling Taemin out of his daydreams.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine," Taemin said, shaking his head. Minho smiled and rested his head on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin's eyes widened at the contact, and he gingerly placed his arm around Minho's neck. Minho sighed.

"Let's just stay here awhile, alright?" Minho said quietly. Taemin nodded, and the boys sat by the stream comfortably.

A few minutes later, the two boys heard the sound of footsteps behind them. They turned around to see Jinki walking toward them. Jinki sat down next down next them and sighed.

"They haven't stopped," Jinki said with frustration. Taemin and Minho giggled.

"I mean, they're really cute, but not when you have to watch them make out every day," Minho said. Taemin and Jinki nodded in agreement.

"We should probably go back because it's getting sort of late. I need your help to get them to stop," Jinki said, standing up. Taemin and Minho followed the older boy, walking towards the other boys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum had his back on the grass, Jonghyun on top of him. Jonghyun's hands were on the grass, holding himself up. Kibum's hands were flitting around, touching Jonghyun's back, neck, legs, and . They were kissing, tongues intertwining as their mouths moved together lazily.

"I forgot how good you tasted," Jonghyun whispered to Kibum. Kibum suppressed a whine as Jonghyun's mouth detached from his lips and moved to his neck and collarbone, leaving marks that would last for days. Kibum moaned quietly as Jonghyun looked up at him, eyes wide, and he grabbed Jonghyun's .

"So worked up already?" Jonghyun asked. Kibum just breathed heavily, gripping Jonghyun's tighter.

"You guys had better be done when we get back," Jinki yelled to the two boys. Jonghyun got off of Kibum, lifting him up so he was sitting up. They shared a chaste kiss as Jonghyun pulled Kibum's shirt up to hide the bruises blooming on his neck. Jonghyun stood up, grabbing their things. Kibum followed, smoothing out Jonghyun's ruffled hair. When Jinki, Taemin, and Minho arrived, they gathered their bags as well.

"Let's go!" Jinki said, and the boys walked on.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello! this chapter is pretty boring, sorry :( i promise I'll try and make it more interesting (hint hint: next chapter I might attempt . kill me now.) the more upvotes, subscribers, and comments i get, the more likely i am to try and write a scene! is that encouragement enough? thanks for reading, saranghaeyo!