Chapter 7

going back to my future

THE NEXT DAY!

 

"Omg..." I sigh, before facepalming myself. "Why'd you let him kiss you?!" I shouted at Sarang.

"I didn--" Sarang began but I cut her off.

"You always say that!" I say. "Don't make me have to cut off his arms and his mouth." I threatened.

"Ummm...unnie?" Bitna calls out.

I turn to her and raised a brow.

"I don't think you should be telling Sarang unnie that..." Bitna says carefully, I must've been scaring her with my sharp gaze.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you should be telling that to Rap Mon oppa!" Jangmi finishes happily.

She was right.

"You're right." I grinned. "ALRIGHT. WE ARE GOING TO PAY BTS A VISIT." I shouted.

From the corner of my eye I swore I could've seen Sarang do a little happy dance. I scowled. This was going to be a handful...

"MINOOOOO~! BOBBAYYYYY~!" I shouted out.

"YES?!" I heard them shout from somewhere, I couldn't tell where.

"I'M-- WE'RE GOING TO BTS'S PLACE. COMING OR NOT?"

"WE'RE PLAYING GAMES RIGHT NOW." I heard Bobby shout, I rolled my eyes.

"Taking that as a no."

Then I turn towards the girls.

"Get dressed." I say heading upstairs, before halting immediately. "Wait."

"Hmm?" The Jung Twins hummed, while Sarang looked at me confused.

"Wear something appropriate. NO CROP TOPS.... PLEASE." I say, they nodded. "If one of the BTS members try to you, it's all on you. I really don't want you guys to look like....tarts...."

"Okay!" they say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Saerin's)

randommm

 

We finally arrive at their place, and it was HUUUUGE.

Image result for big house

I pounded my fist on the door.

"Calm down! That kiss wasn't that big of a deal!" Sarang says.

"It is for me." I grinned. "What if he got you pregnant just by kissing you?!"

What in the world was I thinking...?

Finally, the door opened, revealing a shirtless J-Hope.

"WHO IS POUNDING ON MY DOOR THIS EARLY IN THE MORNIN...G...." J-Hope shouted, but then slowly stopped as I stood there with my arms crossed.

tumblr_n9kow2mzFI1s0j7iyo1_500.png

"Please go put on a dang shirt....TART." I say before adding, "I also came here to Namjoon."

"O-Oh okay.... do you want to come in?" He asks, trying to cover his body.

"No, I actually came here to wait outside." I said sarcastically.

"Ok then" J-Hope says, leading us in. "This way."

tumblr_inline_n9r0ljWj761rxifdi.gif

"You may be my oppa, but go get your iguana leader for me." I ordered.

"Uh...okay..." J-Hope says walking away.

Suddenly...

"SARANG JAGIYA~~!"

omg.