Chapter 1

going back to my future

-Saerin's POV-

I just got out of the shower and I was now getting dressed. I threw on a white t-shirt and a leather jacket over it, with a pair of black jeans and a pair of boots. Then I walked over to where my dresser was and lightly applied dark, red lipstick. I took one more look in the mirror before heading downstairs, where my body guard; Mino-- who was like an older brother to me, stood waiting.

"Good morning Saerin." Mino greeted.

"Morning." I greeted back. "Should I eat something before I leave?" I asked him.

"We're kind of running late today Saerin." He says, pointing towards the clock.

I glanced at the digital clock that sat on the kitchen counter. ' 7:15am ' it read. He was right and I sighed.

"Is Sarang and Bobby up?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." He answers. "Do you want me to call and check?"

"No. It's fine." I say, before grabbing my bag and heading out the door with Mino following behind.

After about 15 minutes, I finally arrived at school. I walked into the building and was soon tackled by two familiar people; Bitna and Jangmi. They were twins and part of the gang called 'B.L.A.C.K' which, I was part of as well.

"Saerin!!" They both screamed, like there was no tomorrow. "You made it on time today!"

"Yeah! For the first time!" Bitna added with a small laugh.

"Who's he?" Jangmi asks, pointing to someone behind me.

I followed her finger and it landed on Mino, he grins.

"My bodyguard." I answer. "But he's more like a big brother to me."

"Ohh.." the twins say at the same time.

"Mino, these are the Jung Twins; Jangmi and Bitna." I introduced them to him. "My friends who are also in B.L.A.C.K"

Mino nods. "Nice to meet you."

"Where's Sarang?" I asked the twins. "Isn't she supposed to be here?"

"Dunno." they shrug.

"Call her for me.." I ordered, as I watched a group of jockeys walk into the building with their hair slicked back with gel, and letterman jackets on.