Chapter 21

going back to my future

Saerin--

 

The next morning came by quicker than I thought, and when I got to school with Block B.. BTS, and the B.L.A.C.K members were already waiting there. Suddenlyy, Sarang runs up to my, pulling me away from Zico and then we both started running off.

"YAH!" Zico shouted. "I WANT MY FUTURE WIFE BACK!"

"GIVE US A MINUTE OR TWO!" Sarang shouts back.

We were now on the rooftop of the school.

"Um...you okay?" I asked Sarang.

"Nope! Unnie, I need your help!!" Sarang whines.

"What is it?"

"Well, I had dreamed that Jungkook kissed me!!"

My eyes widened. "WHAT? YOU GUYS KISSED?! WHAT." I began shouting.

"No! No! I don't know! I couldn't tell if it was a dream or not... HELP ME UNNIEEE!!" Sarang cries out, pouting.

"Are you dating Jimin?" I asked her.

"No.....t yet?" She replies.

"Well then... i have no idea how to help you. But if Jungkook did kiss you..." I paused for a second. "I'LL KILL HIM. EVEN THOUGH HE IS YOUNG."

Just then, the door to the rooftop swung open, revealing Zico and someone very familiar...

"Saerin-ah, this guy right was asking for you." Zico points to a guy behind him.

The tall guy walks out, but he was pulled back. "Touch her and you're dead."

Then, I recognized him. Hwang Changsung.. my older brother!

tumblr_lbakfyQf4a1qbob3u.jpg

He laughs. "I can't touch my little sister?"

Zico went pale. "W-What? Y-you're... nevermind. See you later Saerin baby!" He runs off.

"Chansung oppa!!" I smiled, running to hug him.

"Hey baby sis." He hugs me back.

"I'm surpised seeing you here. What's up?" I asked.

"Came to visit.." he smiles. "The other members are here too. They wanna see you as well."

Then he notices Sarang. "Who's your little friend?"

I turned around. Crap, forgot about her. "Oh. That's Sarang! One of my besties. And she's not little. She's actually reeeally tough. She's a good fighter."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Sarang bows politely.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Saerin's older, and y brother Changsung." He smirks.

My eyes widened again.

"YAH. STOP HITTING ON MY FRIENDS. PHEDOPHILE." I shouted, kicking his shin.

"Sorry! Sorry! By the way, I already got a girlfriend. I was just messing with ya, Sarang." He apologizes, and Sarang nods.

"Now let's go downstairs, the rest of 2PM are waiting for you!" Chansung oppa says, dragging me out.

I turn my head to Sarang and shouted. "Sorry Sarang! Let's talk about it at lunch. Otherwise, help me from my brother!" I say, before I the door slammed shut on my face.


SORRY, NO GIFS TODAY )): -SAMMYYXXI