Chapter 24

going back to my future

Saerin~

 

"Helloooooooooo Mexicoooo!!" Sarang shouts aloud as we walked out of the aiport, all at once. We all looked look liked a bunch bullies since most of us was wearing black.

Just kidding. Only Zico, Rap Mon and I were wearing black. Since we're the leaders of our gangs we lead the way first. Suddenly a policeman came up to us.

"Ma'am, can I see your passport please?" He asked, in Spanish.. which I couldn't understand at all.

"Umm.." I looked at the other leaders, and then Sarang walked up and tells me,"he wants to see your passport unnie. Well the others too."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape and I hand the policeman my passport, Then the others handed their passports to him.

"Gracias, you can go now." The policeman replies in Spanish.

"We can leave now." Sarang says. "Mucho gracias~" She adds to the policeman and he nods.

"So...where are we going to stay?" Jungkook asks.

"Not with you." Ukwon glares at him, and Zico hits the back of his head. "Knock it off."

"I think Block B and BTS should stay away from each other." Mino states.

"You don't tell me what to do." Ukwon spat at Mino.

I just watched the scene, before I spoke up.

buffy-vampire-slayer-eyes-staring.gif

"Ukwon,"

"What?"

"Shut up."

"Wha.."

"If you're trying to impress Sarang, just stop. I'm pretty sure she's not interested in you anyways." I bluntly say.

And then he was silent. "Zico," I turn to my boyfriend.

"Yes, jagi?"

"Control your member(s)." I say before walking away, along with the rest of B.L.A.C.K with Mino and Bobby too.

"Where is the nearest and finest hotel here?" I asked Sarang.

"Umm..i dunno. Let me go ask." She says running off to find someone to help.


Sorry... short update. Wrote this out of the blue Dx