chapter 4

going back to my future

"AISH!!!" .....why does she need to have a boyfriend? "what's wrong?" asked bitna and I shook my head "is my baby tired?" said jimin doing aegyo and kissing my cheek "ewww....dirty water on my face" I said wiping off my cheek "yah.....look"said jangmi and bitna turned around,they smiled and looked at me "what?" I said and they began playing with their hair,(bitna has a electric blue streak and jangmi has a pink one) "hi"I heard u-kwon and he sat down and winked

"hi" I said and my lips "you look beautiful"he said and kissed my cheek,"and you look really handsome "I said and he smirked and walked to the block B table,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Jimin said and slammed his head down the table,he began eating marshmallows and sulked 

"let me love you!!!!"he said "she won't"said suga and jimin glared at him "why?" 

".................."jimin ater some more...poor child,i actuaññy feel a tad bit bad for him so I kissed his cheek, he looked at me and smiled .....ok,wrong move  "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"said jangmi and i looked at her direction and there was saerin unnie like.....

"oh no"I said and hid my face in my hands "ok jimin....as you hyung I will tell you to run,but she will catchyou,hide,but she will find you ,you can do nothing ,but always remember that-" "what hyung?" 

"thank you " jimin said sarcastically and we all laughed "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" I heard her voice behind me, "uhh.....eating" I said "did you kissed jimin?" she said and sat down with zico "no" "but i saw that you-" "SHHHHH"i said cutting zico off ,the bell rang and we got back to class,the class ended quyickly and soon it was time to go get some milkshake "LETS GOOOOOOOOO" is shouted and jumped in jhope's back "LETS GO TO THE INFINITY AND BEYOND" I said and he walked "FASTER!!!!" i said ad slapped his "am i a horse or what?" he asked "DUH!!!!NOW GO" he started jogging and I actually enjoyed the ride,we got there and I got off his back and he fell to the ground "she's too heavy" he said gasping for air as suga pulled him back up "if she's heavy then....." saerin jumped in his back and j hope opened his eyes like he was told he had no jams "GET OFF" he said and i high fived saerin, we went in and snsd started singing"dancing queen" after they finished we all clapped,we ordered our milkshakes and it was spica's turn "hi everyone ,today we are singing 'you don't love me'" said their leader,they had pretty good vocals,we ate some ice cream and milkshakes,"now,block B!!!!" saerín snapped her head up and they began singing H.E.R. (let's suppose  they are with the NaLina hairstyle) they finished and we all smiled and clapped "now.......BTS"