chapter 16

going back to my future

after we were done,THEY learnt their lesson but no one can stop me from living in crop top land,After the jung twins and I drank some water and wiped our sweat,we heard rapmon ,Bobby and Mino asking if Saerin was on her period "she's not"I said and they looked at me "how do you know that?"asked mino and I shrugged "because today it's her birthday"Said jangmi and they widened their eyes "REALLY?!?!"bts ft.dumb one and dumb two shouted and we nodded "oh lord,better go to class"said mommy,well,dad,jin,rubbing his temples "ok"we all said and walked to class "soooooooooooooooooooo"jimin said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek "yah"I heard a sharp voice behind us two and we turned around......oh no "what do you want,ukwon?"asked jimin walking towards him "Sarang"He replied and grabbed my hand "let's go baby" He smirked and started walking until jimin pulled me from my other hand "STOP"I said and they both looked at me "I will go alone" I said and walked to class "were will we end this?"asked jimin "tonight,milkshakes"said ukwon and looked at him "dance battle?"jimin asked ,ukwon nodded and walked to class.

after getting in I fixed my shirt and looked outside,why did she made me run those stairs?

oh right......

later that day at the milkshakes

"nowww.......block b!!!!!" said the girl and they began to preform nalina and ukwon sent a wink in my direction,and Smirked,after they finished it was time for bts,they sang some songs and there was a jimin solo,until.....HE RIPPED HIS SHIRT OPEN LIKE OMG NO,WELL YES BUT NO .....

"well,sarang,this were your intentions huh?" said saerin and I glared at her ,then shook my head and looked at jimin's body..............................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG 

 

 

 

I LIKE JIMIN

 

 

 

 

 

today is sammy's birthday!!!!!!OMG SHE'S OLD.nah nvm,love you SamMom!!!!! *confetti falls from the sky* 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE