chapter 6

going back to my future

"wating for me?"I heard bobby's voice and turned around,there he was smiling beside his motorcycle,I nodded and hopped on "how are things with that 'jamless'guy as saerin calls him?" He said and smirked,I rolled my eyes and slapped his back,after 10 minutes we were in front of my house "see you",he said and drove off,I got in and locked the door and then running to m room remembering I needed to get ready for the tournament,I grabbed some clothes and got on my motorcycle.

after I got to my destination which was nothing more than the basquetball field behind the school,I saw saerin and waved "oh lord" She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed "what?" I said blinking innocently and she glared at me "WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT?!?!" she shouted and that made bitna and jangmi run towards her "what's wrong?" they asked "that this tart is wearing a crop top again".......really?

(bitna-jangmi-me)

as in cue "hi there baby" said jimin wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek,I decided to let him be just for the rest of the night but someone wasn't ok with that....

"DON'T DO THAT" shouted saerin as I began running with jimin "we will run together and eat ice cream AND GO TO THE BEACH AND WATCH THE SUNSET" said jimin and rolled like a buffalo

"let's go" said rapmon and jimin walked off......omg no,no,no......why?there he was,ukwon and his stupid smirk,he came closer and kissed my cheek and I smirked,he was so perfect like can he not?"you look .......wow" He whispered in my ear and I held his hand and kissed him really close to his lips but not on his lips,he smirked and I heard something behind me and it was saerin talking to zico,I bet they are planning my wedding,all the 'tournament was fine because we actually didn't fought,when we were leaving someone slapped my "JAMS OF THE LORD"I shouted and glared at whoever it was and it was jimin "do that again and i'm telling saerin" I told him and he glared at me "I will walk you home"and I coulnd't say N.O.saerin borrowed my motorcycle  and I walked home with jimin."goodnight" I said and he came really close to my face "what are you doing?" I asked and he softly pecked my cheek "night" he grinned and ran off leaving me alone........."WHAT WAS THAT?!?!"