Chapter 5

going back to my future

Saerin's POV

 

BTS went up onto the stage and began to sing 'Boy in Luv' and while they sang, I saw Jimin continue to look at Sarang and only Sarang as he sang his part and danced.

Then suddenly....

tumblr_n8t17yuTLb1t4u75fo6_500.gif

HE BEGAN TO GRIND AND HE WAS STILL LOOKING AT PRECIOUS SARANG!!

When they finished, Rap Mon just had to say "we have one more song to sing actually.." and that's when they began to sing 'No More Dream'

and again....

tumblr_inline_n2eo0gBLk11s848z8.gif

that caused the jung twins to squeal, and sarang's jaw nearly dropped.

my eyes widened in horror, and i quickly covered Sarang's eyes

"This is rated PG 19!!!" I shouted, towards Jimin. "PULL YOUR STUPID SHIRT DOWN"

Then suddenly a pair of hands were covering my eyes too... Zico...

"I don't want you to look either.." he said

I punched him in his groin, and he rolls away, groaning in pain.

tumblr_inline_n971urNW3Y1skiuc6.gif

"I am trying to keep Sarang's innocence from going away right now, besides HIS ABS DON'T GOT JAMS NEITHER!"

I stood up and dragged Sarang along. "We are now going home..I'll call Bobby for you."

"What-- nooo! I don't want to leave yet!" Sarang says, disagreeing.

"Yah!" I whispered, pulling her close to me. "We, and as  in WE, B.L.A.C.K has to go to one of those stupid tournaments things, TONIGHT! And we need to get ready! So you're going home Sarang, I am too, and so will Bitna and Jangmi." I say, pulling out my phone, dialing Bobby's number.

"Hellooo?" Bobby answered.

"Come pick Sarang up at Shakes Poppin, and tell Mino to come get me too. We have plans tonights." I say.

"Okay." Bobby says before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Untitled #13

 

"Are you going to come in with us?" I ask Mino

"Nah, I'll wait outside for you" he says, "just call me when ya need me" he grins

 

tumblr_nb4ukbKIUp1sy55zfo2_500.gif

 

"you sure?" i ask

"yup" he says, slicking his hair back.

"ughhhh... i cannot do this... being a leader is really tiring.." i groaned, rubbing my eyes. "i wish these gangs didn't exist, cuz all these random girl gangs are trying to fight us, aandddd~ i just want to--" before i could even finish, Mino cut me off.

"yah! shhh! don't say stuff like that!"

tumblr_inline_nj7sobDRFl1tntyn0.gif

 

i look at him, slightly confused.

20140214_020356_-539492727.gif.jpg

"you're a great leader" he says, reassuring me, raising both his eyebrows.

Causing me to laugh out loud. "okay, whateves~"