chapter 18

going back to my future

"soooooooooo"I heard someone behind me and I turned around,it was jimin "did you liked the performance?" he asked smirking and I only stared at his abs "hey,you there?" he asked and there was no response "you're drooling" I heard janmi besides me and I quickly wiped my mouth and jimin chuckled "I'll take that as a yes"he said and took a step towards me "so?who would you pick?" he said leaning his face dangerously close to mine ,my eyes traveled down to his lips ,well,up to his lips and I leaned forwards,my lips were about to land on his but i felt someone's hand instead "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU TWO"saerin said doing the same thing to jimin ,I glared at her and she turned around "3 seconds for both of you to run"she said and jimin and I looked a each other,we had the same idea,"3" she began and I bent my back and wrapped my arms around his waist and back "2" Jimin grabbed my back and we knew it was now or never "1" showtime . I lifted my legs and jimin bent over so I was standing up and jimin in my position "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" saering yelled and everyone looked at us (human centipede trick)

we finished and everyone looked at us 

"impressive"zico said and smiled "wait"Bitna said and walked towards us "so every time you changed position.....YOUR head was DOWN there?!?!" she asked us and I looked at her.

Taeil mouthed thew word 'run' and I did,I got out of the place and ran with Malefisaerin chasing me,once I reached a dark alley and the coast was clear,I sat down on a bench "so" I heard saerin besides me and quickly stood up "no,don't run,I won't harm you"she said smiling wickedly and I sat down "you like jimin?as in LIKE?" she asked and I shook my head "really ?" she asked and I looked down

"it's either love,or you are a ert" she eyed me and I stood up "i'll need to find out one day"I said and started walking "what about taeil"she asked and I ignored her question and kept walking.

_________________________

            NEXT MORNING

_________________________

"i'm bored"I said and plopped down on the couch ,the power went out and I could finally use an excuse to wear a crop top "me too"said V and the rest nodded,saerin was at the block b dorm so no worries "I GOT IT" shouted jangmi and we looked at her "BALOON FIGHT" she sqealed and we all nodded and stood up,searched for balloons and filled them with water "boys vs girls?" asked rapmon "not fair!!!!" shouted bitna "jungkook,jimin,you 2 are with them" jhope pushed them both toards us and jimin smiled ,I felt someone behind so I discretly looked back and jungkook was glaring at jimin...........ok,weird "jungkook "I said and he smiled "yes Sarang?" he blinked a few times "do you have more hamburgers?" I whispered and he nodded "shhhhhh"he pressed his finger in my lips and I looked at him "it's a secret·he whispered in my ear and I Could feel my heart beating faster,he leaned back and I looked at his eyes,and then my eyes found their found their way to his pink lips .WAIT WHAT? !?!?! I snapped out of my trance and blushed,he realized what happened and blushed too "so...yeah"he scratched his neck and I looked at him,the rest  didn't noticed what was happening because they were filling the balloons,I turned around and grabbed a balloon but a pair of strong arms sneaked around my waist,I blushed and felt my heart beat faster than when I was running those stairs ,his pink,cute lips pressed against my cheek and I slightly smiled,once he let me free  I softly pecked his cheek "THIS IS SHIP IS CANNON"I heard someone shout from behind and it was jangmi,i blushed AGAIN and walked to their backyard and grabbed some b alloons,this is war.

(bitna,jangmi,me)