chapter 2

going back to my future

-Sarang POV-

"YAHHHH" I heard the 2 girls shout from behind "UNNIE,SAERIN IS LOOKING FOR YOU AND A HANDSOME GUY NAMED MINO IS WITH HER" "AND I THINK SHE IS SICK BECAUSE SHE WAS PUNCTUAL TODAY AND-" "STOP!!!!" I shouted cutting jangmi and bitna off, "first of all,lower down your voice and 2nd ....how do you think he is handsome he is a-" "I am a what?" I heard his deep voice behind me and the girls smiled dreamily "wassup" I said high fiving saering and she smiled, "were is bobby?" she asked "LOOKING FOR ME?!?!" he jumped behind her "FOR THE SAKE OF THE JAMS JIMIN WON'T EVER HAVE!!!" she said and We all chuckled because jimin has no jams,"sorry but someone said jams ? as in the food?" I heard a voice behind me and we all looked at him,min yoongi "well hi there sugar"Said jangmi and we laughed "Hi Alien" said bitna and v smiled ...CUTE "Hi there god of destruction" said saerin "I AM NOT-"rapmon began but he ...

"my point" saerin said as we all laughed "hi there jamless midget"I said and jimin smiled "but I am YOUR jamless midget" he said and tried to kiss me but I turned my head to the side so he kissed my cheek "NO,you are everyone's jamless midget and I do not love you" I said the last part seriously and he smiled nodding "CHILL!!!!i was just playing with 'ya" he said as we all smiled "so.....bye everyone" said mino and bobby as they walked towards their bikes "let's go in" We went inside and there were the f(x) girls talking and snsd Gossiping in their gangster outfits."IS THAT ZICO?!?!?!" said bitna and saerin quickly turned around and yes....there was the little ,well,big goofball ,after they hugged taeil smiled and walked towards us ,we said hello and walked to class,when we walked in the class went silent, we dropped our bags down and sat on the desks, "who the hell let you both get out of your house?" asked saerin looking at the girls "why?" they asked at the same time "well,you are both looking almost the same and wearing crop tops"she finished "BUT SHE IS ALSO WEARING CROP TOPS!!!" "SHHHHH" I cut them both off while saerin glared at me , "you.....oh lord if jimin you don't come to me" she said pinching the bridge of her nose, "he won't me " I said confidently "you sure?" we head the voice by the door and there was jamless king again "sure" I said, seriously,what is wrong with crop tops?

"we are going to popping shakes after,right?" asked jungkook  "yeah,I heard SNSD is preforming today and some new group called SPICA" said jhope and we looked at him "I HEARD" he said again reassuring he wasn't a ert "WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU?" jimin said and the others chuckled "SHUT THE HORSE UP YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WANTS TO SARANG!!" jhorse,i mean jhope shouted again "AS IF"said jimin "SHHHH"shushed jin "Let them be, after all my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" i said only to get a hit on the back of my head by saerin "WHY?!?!" i said and she glared at me ...................I want milkshake now....

we sat down and waited for the teacher,this was going to be such a weird day.....A very V-like day...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bts in class like

 

V:

rapmon:

teacher:what is 1+1 jin?

jin:

teacher:ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION ,MIN YOONGI?

Suga:"no"

jhope:*the teacher told him jimin has more jams than him and that he is not a horse*

jungkook on the outside:

inside:...food

jimin:"eewww........teachers"