I’m Going To Protect You

My Dara-Noona's Heart

 

Dara showed the note to the two boys in front.

 

Mino: Eh? PCY? Maybe it’s P-S-Y? Psy-sunbaenim?

 

Seunghoon: Yah pabo! It’s clearly PCY! Dara-noona, maybe it’s not a name but are initials of somebody?

 

Mino: Why was this in your phone anyway noona?

 

Dara: I guess the person who brought me back to the building last night was this PCY. I don’t remember anything aigoo..

 

Mino: Last night? What happened last night? Are you okay Noona? Are you hurt? (looks super concerned)

 

Seunghoon: Hahahaha! Yah Minho-ya, behave! Noona, we have to find this PCY. If you don’t remember a thing, maybe this person can help you. Did you lose anything last night anyway?

 

Dara: Ehh? (searches for anything missing) Hmm. I guess I lost my hat? But this person lend me this jacket, so I guess we’re equal kekeke..

 

Seunghoon: Hmmm. I think the person who brought you back was a guy, considering the size of the jacket you’re wearing Noona.

 

Dara: Ehh? You’re right Seunghoon-yang. Aish, what a bright kid you are! (pats his head)

 

Mino: (removes Dara’s hands from Seunghoon’s head and wipes them in his shirt) Dara-noona, this person has a very poor hygiene, please don’t dirty your hands.

 

Seunghoon: Yaah! I don’t! That’s Kang Seung Yoon, not me! Don’t believe him Dara-noona! Anyway, we’ll help you find Mr. PCY. Why do you want to find him Noona?

 

Mino: Yeah, noona. Waeyo?

 

Dara: (looks outside the car window) Hmmm.. I guess I just have to. I feel like if I don’t, I’m going to regret it later.

 

They soon arrived in front of 2NE1’s dorm. Dara asked the boys to go inside and have something to drink first, but they refused as they don’t want to disturb the other members who were still probably sleeping. Dara understood this but insisted that they take the car to go back to the YG base so they don’t have to commute back. She told them to just return the keys to Taeyang and tell him that Dara asked them to bring it back. Thank you guys so much for helping me today. I’ll make it up to you later, I promise. I’ll go explain it later to Taeyang so don’t worry, okay? She told them. Before Dara went inside, Mino got off the car and catch up to her..

 

Mino: Dara-noona! Umm.. I…

 

Dara: (looks back) Ohh, what is it Mino-ya?

 

Mino: I… I know I’m not in the right position to say this Noona. But umm… I.. I want to ask Noona for a favor, if you would allow it.. (respectfully bows to Dara)

 

Dara: Hahaha! Of course, I would! I have to repay you guys for what you did for me today anyway. I owe you a lot. Tell me, what can I do for you Mino-ya?

 

Mino: I’ll tell you later Noona, when I see you back at the YG building.

 

Dara: Ehh? Why not tell me now?

 

Mino: I… He he he.. I.. (becomes super shy and started to blush wildly) I’ll tell you later Noona, I’ll come find you! Annyeong! (ran to the car as fast as he could)

 

Dara: (looking at Mino’s running away figure) Hahaha! I’m starting to like this kiddo, haha. What could be his favor, hmm? (went inside the dorm)

 

Mino: (looked back at Dara before he entered the car) If I asked you for a date Noona, would you agree? Aiiiiish! Song Mino! Why couldn’t you ask her earlier? Ayaaaa!

 

Seunghoon: Ya! Song Minho! Get inside and just do all your fanboying later! We’re late!

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

Dara can’t seem to put her mind at ease without knowing whom this PCY is. She kept looking at this piece of paper stuck at the back of her phone, wondering and trying to remember anything from last night. Pum-pararampum-pumpum. Pararumpum-pumpum. Ahhh, this tune again. Why don’t I know this song?

 

Since Dara doesn’t have any schedule for today, she decided to just stay at their dorm and spend the day with the girls to help her get her mind off some things. However, the three were all planning to go to the headquarters to show themselves since the Bigbang boys are officially returning today. CL told Dara that if she’s not ready yet, it’s okay not to come with them today and she’ll just explain everything to the President.

 

It was already afternoon when the girls left for the office. Not wanting to be alone right now, Dara decided to go visit her Mom and her sister Durami back home. She was about to leave when she noticed that her car isn’t parked on her parking space. Ahhh, right! I left my car on the restaurant last night! Aigooo! Now I have to go and get it, aish! If only I didn’t drink last night.

 

Dara left their dorm disguised as she took the taxi to go to the restaurant to get her car. Hoping that she’ll get her memories of last night back, she decided to wear the red WOLF 88 hoodie again. Ahhhh, if I wear this and walked around the restaurant, will I be able to see him again?

 

 

 

PARK CHANYEOL’s POV 

 

 

Chanyeol can’t believe that he met his ultimate crush last night.  Holding a black hat in his hands, he kept thinking about what happened last night, which was probably the best night of his life. Was that a dream? Aniyo! Because I held her. And I carried her! In my back! I even took her picture! I touched her hair and I have her hat. I can even smell her shampoo, aiyoooo, she smells so good. I mean her hair! Her hair smells good! Ya, Park Chanyeol! Get yourself together!

 

Chanyeol: (thinking out loud, looking far, outside the window) I hope you’re feeling much better now.

 

Baekhyun: Who is?

 

Chanyeol: (startled) Ahhh! No one no one! Hehehe.

 

Baekhyun: Ehhh, whose hat is that? And…. Aigooo. Why do you keep smelling it? Yah! Park Chanyeol, you byuntae! (Baekhyun’s voice was too loud, enough to get everyone else’s attention)

 

Chanyeol: Yaah! BACON! Keep your voice down! And I’m not a ert! Its just that…. this is very important to me and I can’t lose it! Never!

 

Sehun: (snatches the hat away from Chanyeol’s hands and smelled it) Aiyoooo! This smells so good! Yah, guys! Smell this!

 

Chanyeol: Ya, Oh Sehun! Give that back! And don’t!!! Don’t smell it! I’m saving that smell! Ya! Give it!

 

Sehun: (gives the hat back to the almost crying Chanyeol) Arasseo hyung, mian mian hahaha. Whose hat is that anyway? You don’t smell like that at all!

 

Kai: Ohhh, is it Hyung’s girlfriend’s?

 

Tao: Ehhh? Chanyeol-hyung has a girlfriend already?

 

Chen: Omo! I’ve seen this hat from somewhere. Isn’t this the same hat that 2NE1’s Dara was wearing last MAMA? When we saw her at the airport? (takes the hat from Chanyeol to make sure)

 

 

 

Baekhyun: Ehhh? Is it?

 

Chen: Yeah! It is! I really wanted one when I saw her wearing it. But it’s limited edition. And so far, I’ve only seen it on her. Yah, Chanyeol-ah, how did you get this?

 

Tao: Wow! Chanyeol-hyung! I know you’re her fanboy but.. Wow! I didn’t know you could go that far! This is Dara’s hat? Wow! Chincha!

 

Chanyeol: (Chanyeol started to feel nervous and tense, he snatched back the hat and hid it inside his duffle bag) Hahaha! You’re all delusional! How could I have Dara-sunbae’s hat? That’s impossible. Haahahahha! And you! (points to Tao) She’s Dara-SUNBAENIM. Don’t drop the honorifics! Aish!

 

 Kai: Yeah, that’s impossible. Dara-sunbae doesn’t even know he exists hahaha!

 

Chanyeol: Yaah! She knows I exist! I stood beside her during MAMA. (says proudly)

 

Kris: And you crept her out hahaha!

 

Suho: (entered the room together with Manager-hyung) Guys, today is our first official dance rehearsal for Wolf. Some people are going to be filming us today so please, wear your Wolf jackets. And let’s do well, okay?

 

Everyone started preparing for the rehearsal shoot. The boys were getting their hair styled and were changing into their exclusive red Wolf uniforms. Everyone, except Chanyeol, who seem to be busy looking for something..

 

Suho: Yah, Chanyeol-ah, why aren’t you dressed yet? We’re starting soon.

 

Chanyeol: (searching through his bag) Arasseo, Suho-hyung. I’m just… looking…. For….

 

Chanyeol suddenly remembered something and as soon as he did, he stopped moving. His eyes got bigger and his mouth just opened a big O.

 

Suho: What is it?

 

Chanyeol: My jacket… I….

 

Suho: Where is your jacket?

 

Chanyeol knew exactly where his jacket was, or who was it with. But because he wanted to keep last night’s memory on his own only, he decided to lie to their leader. I’m going to protect you.

 

Chanyeol: I… I’m sorry Hyung.. I...I left it at the dorm.