I Need To Find It

My Dara-Noona's Heart

At EXO-K’s Dorm

 

Chanyeol: Yeah, I think she did recognize me that night. Aish, that YG Ahjumma! I clearly told her not to tell Dara-sunbaenim that it was me! What do I do now, Baek? I’m too shy to contact her right away. How long do you think should I wait? 4 hours? 12 hours? 1 day? What do you think? Should I text or should I call? Do you… (cut off by Baekhyun)

 

Baekhyun: Yaaah! You retard! Stay calm. I have the perfect plan for you hehehe. Do you still have that hat? The one Dara-sunbae left at the park?

 

Chanyeol: Hmmm.. (rummaged through his bag) This hat? Waeyo?

 

Baekhyun: Yes! That hat! Now… Here’s our plan.. You will contact Dara-sunbae, just text her now, no phone calls yet, arraseo?

 

Chanyeol: Eh? What would I tell her?

 

Baekhyun: That you got her message and you’ll return something to her too.

 

Chanyeol: Return what? THE HAT?! Andwaeyo! Ahhhhh! Waeyo?

 

Baekhyun: Because she returned your jacket, dummy. You have to return the favor.

 

Chanyeol: Arraseo, it will be hard to let this go! (smells Dara’s hat again and again) But Baek, what do I do? Should I ask her to meet up? Can I really do that?

 

Baekhyun: Of course! Ask her to meet you again at the park. And then we’ll give her the best surprise of her life, bwahaha! (winks at Chanyeol)

 

Chanyeol: (giddy) Waaaa! Yaaah, Bacon! Calm down, I don’t even know if she knows me already, ahihi! And besides, I haven’t even confessed yet! Okay, wait, focus. Check this, is this okay for sending? Gaaaaa are we really doing this? I’m toooo shy!!!

 

Hi Dara-sunbaenim,

 

             I hope you’re having a goooood evening ^^ JJJ

            I just wanted you to know that my name is PCY J J J

And I got your message, so, ummm, I would like to know when are you free? I would really love to see you again! ^^ JJJ I have to return something also, please reply sunbae-nim ^^ I’ll be waiting. ^^

-PCY

 

Baekhyun: YAH! PARK CHAN YEOL, YOU PABO! You’re too obvious! What if she’ll think you’re a sasaeng fan and never show up at the park?

 

Chanyeol: Ehh? But I want it to be cute and fun! So that she’ll see the real me and realize that we are quite the same, hihih. Isn’t it cute?

 

Baekhyun: YAH! I’m serious. Give me your phone. I’ll do it, in a cool and manly way. Aish! (Baekhyun started typing and smiling devilishly like he’s doing something naughty)

 

Chanyeol: YAH! Why are you smiling creepily? What are you typ…. YAH! How could you send that??!! (gets his phone back) That’s not me!!! YAH! HOW COULD YOU SEND THIS?!!

 

Baekhyun: Now she’ll surely show up! Hahaha. You owe me big time, Dobby. (immediately leaves the room)

 

Chanyeol: BYUN BAEK HYUN, COME BACK HERE AND I’LL KILL YOU!

 

 

At WINNER’s Dorm

 

(Taehyun, Mino and SeungHoon came back to their dorm panting heavily from running all the way from the YG Building)

 

Taehyun: YAH, we’re finally ho..home..(panting heavily)

 

Seungyoon: Where have the three of you been? Were you jogging?

 

Taehyun: ANII! It’s more than that. We were ru..running for our lives!

 

Jinwoo: Ehhh? Waeyo? What happened? (offers water for the three to drink)

 

Taehyun: We were near the YG Building because Mino wanted to see what’s happening at the Bigbang party.

 

Seunghoon: You left way before we did, Taehyunnie. Why did you come back then? (still panting)

 

Taehyun: You should thank me, I saved your asses. If we have all been together, he would have clearly seen us.

 

Seunghoon: Who would?

 

Taehyun: This was what happened.. I was walking home, right? And then when I turned at the corner near the headquarter’s entrance, I saw two people; they were arguing loudly which suddenly made me stop. I didn’t mean to pry but, I wanted to know who they were so I approached silently to get a glimpse, and then I saw them..

 

Jinwoo: Who were they? Who were arguing, Taehyun?

 

Taehyun: It was G-Dragon-sunbae. And there was a girl with him, but I don’t know her.

 

Seungyoon: What were they arguing about?

 

Taehyun: I wasn’t able to grasp the whole conversation since most of them were in English and Japanese, but I think GD-hyung was rushing outside to look for something that dropped from the rooftop. And the girl was mad that he had to look for it, ‘after everything that happened’, she said.

 

Mino: Something that fell from the rooftop? You mean this? (shows everyone the bracelet) Seunghoon-hyung, would this mean..?

 

Seunghoon: Yeah, Mino-yah. Look at this (shows Mino a picture on his phone). That bracelet is G-Dragon sunbaenim’s. I always see him wearing it. How could you not notice?

 

Seungyoon: You took it Mino? What if he’s still looking for that until now?

 

Mino: Yah, eotokke? Should I come back there and return this?

 

Taehyun: ANII! You can’t come back! The girl saw me. And she thought I was a reporter.

 

Seungyoon: What? Hahaha! I wouldn’t mistake you for one, not with that outfit!

 

Mino: And so? Why can’t we come back because of that?

 

Taehyun: “There are paps outside, Ji. Let’s go back inside before we get photographed.” I heard the girl say.

 

Mino: I still don’t get why…

 

Taehyun: “If I have to kill anyone who’ll see me tonight, I would, I just really need to find that.” says GD-sunbaenim. And he sounded really mad, so yeah, I got scared and ran the other way. So if I were you, I wouldn’t even dare come back.

 

Jinwoo: Ooooh. That’s scary. Coming from GD-hyung, aigoo.

 

Mino: But, if I don’t return this now, won’t he get angrier?

 

Seunghoon: You can’t return it tonight Mino, not when he’s angry. Let’s talk to him tomorrow, okay?

 

Mino: Arrasseo, arrasseo. Hmmmm. (looks intently at the bracelet) Wait, are you sure this is really GD-sunbae’s?

 

Taehyun: Of course! Why else would he be looking for it?

 

Mino: The apple engraves, isn’t this for women? There’s something else inside…

 

Seunghoon: Let me see that. (takes the bracelet). It says.. GD and D, 11-21-07