He is Back!

My Dara-Noona's Heart

Dara’s POV

 

Going up to the President’s office has always been nerve-wracking for every YG artist. Not that I was always called up here, this is actually my first time being summoned for something I did that wasn’t good.

 

(Dara knocks at the door, but seeing there was no answer, she decided to stay outside and wait)

 

While waiting for the President, Dara thought on what would be her stand about the photos. She didn’t know someone would recognize her and take her picture. She was very careful, even wearing glasses and disguises. Are we even popular in Thailand? Ugh, what should I tell sajangnim?? She was thinking very hard what would be her defense against these photos. She was suddenly startled when a voice came from her back..

 

YG: Don’t think about it too much, Dara. Just tell President the truth, okay?

 

Dara: Ah, kkamjjakiya!!! Oh, annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim (90 degree bow)

 

YG: Hahaha! Yah! Sandara Park! Don’t be scared, I’m not going to scold you that much! Go inside and sit anywhere comfortable.

 

(Dara sat at the couch infront of YG’s desk)

 

YG: Have you seen your photos?

 

Dara: Not yet Sajangnim. They’re not yet posted anywhere on the net. I’m really sorry Sajangnim for not telling you beforehand. I’m sorry that I missed the fan-signing event yesterday. I’m also sorry for being too careless and got my picture taken at the airport. I’m also really sorry that… (cut-off by YG)

 

YG: Stop it Dara-ya. I’m not here to scold you. I called you here because I wanted to ask you something.

 

Dara: Eh? What is it, sajangnim?

 

YG: How are you doing, Dara?

 

Dara: Neh? Ohh. I’m.. Well.. I’m okay. Umm. Yeah, it’s okay already. But.. how did you know.. about all this?

 

YG: Jiyong called.

 

Dara: Ahhh. What.. ah nevermind hehe.

 

YG: He was at the airport too. He saw some paps taking the photos and reported them to me. He told me that there will be photos of you and asked me personally if I could help block them before they come out.

 

Dara: G-dragon did? That was.. very nice of him. Kekeke.

 

YG:  So now it’s G-dragon huh? Hahaha! Anyway, I’m glad to know you’re doing okay. Oh, and another thing, Big Bang is making a comeback next year (2013)... in Korea. So you’ll be seeing him and them more often now. Do you think you’ll be okay with that?

 

Dara: When will they be back, sajangnim?

 

YG: Hmm. I’m not sure exactly but I think in about 2 weeks.

 

Dara: Ohh. Arasseo. I’ll tell the girls about it.

 

YG: Are you sure you’re going to be alright?

 

Dara: De.. Thank you so much Sajangnim. I’ll take my leave now.

 

YG: Oh, and Dara, I also need your help with a project that I’m launching next year.

 

Dara: What is it about, sajangnim?

 

YG: I was thinking about creating a competition show to create YG’s next idol boy group. Our target launch is August next year.

 

Dara: How could I help on this project? Do you want me to host it?

 

YG: Aniyo. I want you to help me pick out who will be the members of the two competing teams. They’ll be chosen from our existing male trainees.

 

Dara: Ooohh. That seems exciting! I’m in! I’m in!

 

YG: Aiyoo. Hearing you excited puts me at peace now. I know you’ll be right for this job. You’re YG’s one and only Public Relations Officer after all. Hahaha! We’ll start first week of January. Make sure to attend next week’s meeting, arraseo?

 

Dara: Dee sajangnim. I’ll leave now. Thank you so much.

 

Dara felt much more relieved leaving the President’s office than entering it. Though she knew that it will be painful for her that Jiyong will be back soon, at least she can take her mind off from things because of this new project. She told the girls about the meeting between her and YG and everything they talked about, including Jiyong, the photos and the new project.

 

Bom: Ohhh. So our Jiyongie was at the airport huh? Waeyo? What for? Ahh! Maybe he was actually worried about you and came to make sure that you get to your flight safely.

 

CL: Anii. I’m sorry to burst your bubble Bom-unnie but I think Ji was just there because it was also the time for their flight back to Japan. He just accidentally saw Dara-unnie. Ya, Minji-ah. Check out why.

 

Minzy: Well, according to the VIPs official fan page... Yep! Unnie-was right.

 

Bom: Unnie? Who? Me?

 

Minzy: An… (cut-off by Dara)

 

Dara: Stop it, please. I… I’m just not.. I can’t.. Let’s not talk about this.. okay?

 

CL: Arasseo. Let’s just talk about this new boy group. Waaa! President is finally doing it again after 9 long years. This is going to be big. And we’re going to have hoobaes!

 

Bom: I know right! And they’ll be young boys at that. I know some really good looking trainees that I would definiteeely recommend for you to pick Dara!

 

Minzy: Ya! Bom-unnie, its too early for Dara-unnie to date again. Don’t you know about the 3-month rule?

 

Bom: You pabo! I meant to pick out as members of the teams for the competition. Not to date! If they’re for dating then I’ll have them for myself.

 

Dara: Hahaha, arasseo Bomi-ah. Make sure you tell me so that I could take a look if they could pass my standards. (Dara giving Bom the “I’ll see for myself” look)

 

 

Bom: Well.. Ahh! There’s this kid. Ahh, chincha! I’m sure you’ll really like him. He looks like a boy that Jiyong and Youngbae made together hahaha! You really have to see him!

CL & Minzy: Unnie! Jiyong-oppa again?!

 

Bom: Ohh, mian! Aigoo, I’m getting older. I always forget things!

 

Dara: Hahaha. It’s okay. I’ll go see and if he’s got it, then why not right? I’m also really curious what would G-dragon and Youngbae’s kid looks like. Hahaha!

 

Dara was called to the YG headquarters the next week for the initial meeting. They talked about the mechanics for the competition and how the show will proceed. The show will be called Who Is Next or WIN. The president explained what will be Dara’s participation in the program since everybody else, the producers and other staff, were all wondering why she was there.

 

Dara was formally introduced as the PR Officer of YG. Though she thought it was just a joke at first, the President seemed to have liked the idea and even gave her a table plaque for her job. Dara’s assignment is to pick out and screen who will be the members of the teams. Though there will be a formal audition, Dara will secretly screen them outside the auditions to see who they are and what kind of lives are they living on a regular and daily basis.

 

After the meeting, Dara temporarily forgot about what she’s going through as she was super excited for WIN. She felt needed and that her role was really important since she would have a major impact on whose going to be the next Big Bang. She was spacing out at the YG corridors, thinking about her plans for this show when she heard two trainees squealing and what they said got her attention, 100%..

 

Girl 1: Kyaaaaa! Isn’t that…? Kyaaaa! Omo omo omo! Its..

 

Girl 2: He is back!!!

 

Girl 1: G-dragon sunbaenim is back!!!