I Will Find You

My Dara-Noona's Heart

Dara woke up the next morning feeling so sick and threw up everything she ate last night. She knows she can’t drink, and her alcohol tolerance wouldn’t even surpass 1 teaspoon. Aish. What happened last night? She tried to remember everything that happened and why did she end up sleeping on the lounge of their company building. She remembered talking to Taeyang, and drinking 1 glass of wine, and a white gazebo. She also remembered this tune that she might have heard last night, but wasn’t sure about anything else that happened.

 

Dara looked at her reflection on the mirror. I look like a ghost. Aish, I can’t let anyone see me like this. Ohh! Whose jacket is this? Aish. What the heck happened last night? I don’t remember anything. I should probably call Taeyang.

 

(Phone rings)

 

Taeyang: Ya! Sandara Park! (screaming)Where the hell did you go last night? We looked for you everywhere! Where are you? Are you okay? I know you were drunk! Aish. This ahjumma! Why did you leave alone? You…

 

Dara: Aigooo! Arasseo, appa! Ohh., wait.. you mean you also don’t know what happened? I can’t remember a thing about last night. I spent the night here at the base and I’m wearing this…. (Dara noticed the print at the back of the brown jacket she was wearing) WOLF… 88? Whose jacket is this?

 

Taeyang: Aiyoo. Whatever. Just.. Leave the building now, arasseo? And don’t let anyone see you. Jiyong is back, Dara. We have a meeting with the President in.. well.. 10 minutes.. And he is going to be there. So, just.. You know.. Try not to be seen by anyone, especially because you look like a zombie right now. Hahahaha! This ahjumma!

 

Dara: Ohhh? How did you… (turns around and sees Taeyang at the door, laughing at the sight he’s seeing) You jerk! (throws a pillow at his direction).

 

Taeyang: Haha! You look a 40 year old divorced ahjumma. Go wash your face and leave now. Ppalli. And that…. That jacket, where did you get that?

 

Dara: I.. I don’t… I don’t even know how the hell did I get here. Aish. I have to ask the security to review the CCTV, or the receptionist. Yah! Lend me your cap. I lost my hat somewhere last night.

 

Taeyang: Here! Just go now, okay? Take my car (gives Dara the keys). You left yours at the restaurant last night. Go!

 

Dara left the lounge and went straight to the parking lot without looking at anyone. She arrived at the parking lot but sadly, she can’t find Taeyang’s car anywhere. Ahhh! That guy never parks here. As expected, he has the lobby spot. Now, Dara had to go back inside since Taeyang’s car was parked in front of the building. But there are already too many people gathered at the entrance, and she couldn’t go out looking like this. Aish. What do I do? Dara, think, think! She looked around the lobby for a while until she found someone she knows she can trust and called him to ask for help.

 

Dara: (whispering) Pssssst! Ya! Mino-ya! Come here, quickly!

 

Mino: (confused) Ehh? Who….

 

Dara removed her cap and hoodie to reveal her face so that Mino can recognize her.

 

Mino:  Dara-noona?? (shouts as he was shocked seeing Dara’s appearance)

 

Dara: Ya! Keep quiet! Come here, I need your help Mino. I…

 

Mino: Are you really Dara-noona? Why… Why (looks at her entire being)

 

Dara: Ya! Every noona looks like this once in a while you know! It’s normal! And, aisssh. We don’t have time for that. I need your help!

 

Mino: Ahh, mianhe, Dara-noona. How can I help you?

 

Dara: Take this key. You will see a Black Bentley parked just outside the lobby. Please drive the car towards the back door near the cafeteria, I’ll meet you there.

 

Mino: Ehh? But… I… I’m sorry Noona but… I don’t have my license yet..

 

Dara: What? Aigooo. What do I do now? I can’t go out like looking like this. (talks to herself)

 

Mino: Eyyy I’m really sorry Noona, but I know someone who can drive! Wait, I’ll call him! (takes out his phone)

 

Dara: Aniii! Nobody else can see me like this!

 

Mino:  Come on, I really wanna help Noona. (cutely) And besides, this hyung will never, I mean never, even tell anyone that he saw you today, looking this ‘cute’. (Dara blushes) He’s seriously discreet and I don’t think he’ll recognize you.

 

Dara: Anniiiyo! No one.… (Dara suddenly stopped talking as she saw someone just walked in the entrance door) Aigoo, really? Of all people and of all the possible timings, why does he have to be here now? Someone just kill me aiyooo.

 

Mino: Who..? (looks at the direction Dara was looking at when she suddenly grabbed his head to look back at her. Mino blushes)

 

Dara: Arasseo. I can trust you right? Listen, Mino-yah. It’s really important that I leave the building as soon as possible and nobody, I mean nobody can know about this, alright?

 

Mino: I know, Noona. Trust me. Go now! I’ll meet you at the back door in 5 minutes.

 

MINO’s POV

 

Assa! Now is my chance to show I’m dependable to Dara-noona. She looks so cute when she’s desperate hahaha! Now I just have to call Seunghoon-hyung for help.

 

Mino: (sees Seunghoon by the receptionist area) Ya! Hyung! I need your help, come, now! Ppalli!

 

Mino pulled Seunghoon’s arms away from the receptionist area and they went straight outside where he looked for the black car Dara was referring to.

 

Seunghoon: Ya! You idiot! Let’s go back inside. The Big Bang hyungs are returning today and we have to greet them properly.

 

Mino: Look for a Black Bentley car, ppali!

 

Seunghoon: There! (points at the black car parked beside the President’s spot) Come on, let’s go back okay?

 

Mino: Come on! (Mino pressed the key and immediately sat on the passenger’s seat. Seunghoon was just standing in front of the car, not knowing what to do) Yaaa! Hyung! We don’t have enough time, come on!

 

Seunghoon: (still amazed that Mino has the keys to this car) What do you want me to do?

 

Mino: You’re going to drive it. We have to go help out someone! Ppali! Go inside!

 

Seunghoon followed afterwards and started the engine of the car. Mino directed him to go towards the back door of the building.

 

Mino: Ya, hyung! I’ll explain everything later but please, promise me not to ask anything or talk right now. Okay? I have to do good on this!

 

Seunghoon: (still amazed) You rascal! Hahaha! Is this some kind of secret camera prank? Hahaha! I still don’t know how the hell did you get access to Taeyang-sunbae’s Bentley but I got you! I know about this, aish. Where’s the camera in here? (looks for something at the hood of the car)

 

Mino: What? This is Taeyang-sunbae’s car? I.. (Mino stopped talking as they have already arrived at the back door. He saw Dara walking towards the car) Ya, hyung! Please, just… Don’t talk, okay? And don’t ask! And we’re not on some secret camera whatever, it’s just… We’re helping someone.. So, shut up okay?

 

Seunghoon was about to say something when suddenly, someone entered the car. He couldn’t recognize who the person was at first since he/she was wearing a big jacket and a cap. Clearly hiding the face, getting out using the back door, gets a trainee to do a favor, Mino being flustered and overly protective, hmmmm. If I’m not mistaken, this person is..

 

Seunghoon: Annyeonghaseyo, Dara-sunbaenim. I’m Lee Seung Hoon. Your designated driver for today. Tell me, where is our destination?

 

Mino: Aissh! I told you not to say anything! (looks towards Dara) I’m sorry noona. I really didn’t tell him. I don’t know how the hell did he figure out that it was you, but…

 

Dara: It’s okay Mino-ya. I’m so sorry for asking you guys to help.. But.. Ummm.. Can you… please start driving? Ehehe. I really have to go away.. from here, right now.

 

Seunghoon: Where to, Noona?

 

Mino: You idiot! Why the hell would you call her Noona? (looks at Dara and bows respectfully. He took Seunghoon’s head at made him bow too) I’m so sorry Noona for this guy’s rudeness. We’re sorry.

 

Seunghoon: Ahhh waeyo? You call her Noona too!

 

Dara: Hahaha! It’s okay but please.. Can you take me to our dorm? And you can call me Noona too, Seunghoon-yang.

 

Seunghoon: Arasseo Noona (smiles widely, sticks out his tongue at Mino). Just tell me where to go.

 

Mino: Aish, this guy! You’re embarrassing me in front of Dara-noona!

 

Dara laughed at the two boys bickering in front of her. She momentarily forgot that Jiyong is back in Korea and she’s gonna have to face him sooner or later. Dara checked her phone to see if she got any new messages. 38 Missed Calls? Aiyooo. CL, Minzy, Taeyang, Hye Sun, Han Byul, Dong Wook, Bomi, ahh these guys. They were really worried. I’ll just explain later. Dara put her phone down on her lap and she noticed that there is a post-it note stuck at the back of her phone. She read it and at that moment, she knew whom to find to get answers about what happened last night.

 

Dara: Yah, guys. Do you know someone named PCY?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Thank you so much for all the readers and supporters of this story ^^ I am so touched by the increasing number of readers and subscribers. You inspire me to keep updating this story everyday > < Hope you support this even more as there will be more Chandara and Songdara moments in the coming chapters, plus the apperance of the EXO boys and the come back of BigBang. So stay tuned and spread the love <3