At Least Save the Friendship

My Dara-Noona's Heart

Dara: Goodbye, my love. (looks at Jiyong and smiles) Goodbye, Kwon Jiyong.

 

G-dragon saw everything that Dara did: the bracelet, the smile, the goodbye. After seeing Dara smile towards him, he tried to return the smile back as genuine as he could, and he did. He smiled back at her and at that moment, they both knew, that they would move past this.

 

(Bom, CL and Minzy approached Dara)

 

Bom: Waah! Sandara! You threw it?! And.. How.. How could you smile at Jiyong? Shouldn’t you be mad at him?

 

CL: I thought you knew it already Bom-unnie? That Dara-unnie is moving on?

 

Bom: But… the bracelet..

 

Minzy: Unnie, does this mean you’ll forget Jiyong-oppa from now on?

 

Dara: Aniyo. (smiles) Jiyong will always have a special place in my heart.

 

Bom: Then why do you have to throw the bracelet? Why are you smiling? Are you going to fight for him? Are you going to beg him to take you back? Are….

 

Dara: Aniyo, pabo! Hahaha. I just thought about that saying.

 

CL: What saying?

 

Dara: If you can’t save the relationship, at least save the friendship. And.. Jiyong and I… We were friends way before we were together. And I want to go back to that.

 

Minzy: Unnie! I’m.. I’m so happy for you.

 

CL: Me too! We.. We’ll be here for you Unnie! We’ll support you all the way.

 

Bom: Yeah! And… I’ll help you meet another man! Someone who will only love you! I promise to make this my goal in life! Chincha!

 

Dara: Hahahaha! Maybe you should find one for yourself first Bomi-ah! You’re older than me. Hahaha!

 

Bom: Yaa! Age is not the issue here!

 

The girls continued to tease Bom and partied the night away. President YG officially announced Bigbang’s comeback this year as well as the other projects that will be launched by the company. Dara then remembered the WIN project. Aish. I have to focus on my task. Assa! Let’s work hard, SANDARA! Dara thought as she listened to President YG’s party ending speech.

 

 

AT EXO-K’s DORM

 

 

Chanyeol arrived back at their dorm at around 9 in the evening. s were watching something on TV when he came back and their leader noticed him holding his red Wolf jacket. Chanyeol explained everything to Suho on how he found his jacket back, but of course, leaving the details about Dara all to himself.

 

Chanyeol: Baekhyun, come with me! I have something to tell you.

 

Baekhyun: Ehhh? (stands up and followed Chanyeol inside their room)

 

Kai: Hyung, I bet it’s a girl problem again! (shouts to Baekhyun)

 

Sehun: Haha! I don’t think so. Channie-hyung doesn’t have a “GIRL”. He only has Baekhyun-hyung. Hahaha.

 

Chanyeol: (throws a pillow at the maknae’s direction) Shut up you bubble tea head!

 

Chanyeol locked the room after Baekhyun got in. He then placed his ears at the door to check for any movement outside and if the maknaes will try to listen to their conversation. When he was sure they weren’t, he started talking..

 

Baekhyun: Yaa! Dobby! Is this something serious for you to be this cautious? Hahaha!

 

Chanyeol: Yes it is! (roams around the room with his hands on his face)

 

Baekhyun: Yaa! What is it? Are you frustrated about something?

 

Chanyeol: Okay. I’ll tell you Baek, but you have to promise me you won’t tell anyone about it. Arasseo? (Baekhyun nods in agreement) And you have to believe everything I’ll tell you, okay? (Baekhyun nods again) And you have to help me and tell me what should I do next, understood? (Baekhyun nods) And… (cut-off by Baekhyun)

 

Baekhyun: Ya, Park Chanyeol! If you’re going to tell me then tell me now before I get tired from nodding!

Chanyeol: I got Dara-sunbae’s phone number!

 

Baekhyun: WHAAAT?

 

Chanyeol: And she wants me to contact her.

 

Baekhyun: WHAAAAAT?!! YAAA! Quit dreaming Park Chanyeol! Hahahaha, don’t joke around!

 

Chanyeol: Aish! You said you’ll believe me. Ahhh! Look at this! She wrote this for me!

 

Baekhyun looks at the note and reads it aloud.

 

             HI PCY!

I hope you find this before anyone else does. I.. I have many things to tell you. And I hope you come back here. If you do find this, please, contact me. If you don’t, then I’ll keep coming back here and I’ll keep waiting until I find you.

            P.S. Please call me, I’m serious ^^ kekeke (010-4376-2293)

           

Baekhyun: Ehhhhhh… Ya, how could you say this is from Dara-sunbae?

 

Chanyeol told Baekhyun everything, on where and how it all started. From the park, to the guitar playing, to the “Fire” dancing, to the occasional hand holding and until the story about the receptionist, he let it all out. Baekhyun couldn’t help but notice the spark on his bestfriend’s eyes while he’s talking, and from that, he was sure, that Chanyeol is indeed telling the truth. His eyes would only become this bright and happy when he talks and fanboys over Dara.

 

Baekhyun: One thing is strange though, Yeollie-ah..

 

Chanyeol: Strange? What is?

 

Baekhyun: How did Dara-sunbae know it was you? I mean, PCY is clearly PARK CHAN YEOL, but how would she know that?  You didn’t even get the chance to introduce yourself right? 

 

Chanyeol: Yeah, because she fell asleep. Her cuuute little face. Ahhh, chincha! I even took a picture, look. (shows Baekhyun his wallpaper).

 

Baekhyun: Ahhhh!! Wait, I think I already got it. There is only one person who could have the answers, Yeollie.

Chanyeol: Who would…. (suddenly remembered someone) Ahhhhh! The YG receptionist!

 

Baekhyun: Right! My guess is that, she recognized you from that time you brought Dara-sunbae back at the YG Building. And she told Dara-sunbae that is was you, PCY, who brought her back because for sure, she would ask what happened and how did she get there.

 

Chanyeol: Yeah, I think she did recognize me that night. Aish, that YG Ahjumma! I clearly told her not to tell Dara-sunbaenim that it was me! What do I do now, Baek? I’m too shy to contact her right away. How long do you think should I wait? 4 hours? 12 hours? 1 day? What do you think? Should I text or should I call? Do you… (cut off by Baekhyun)

 

Baekhyun: Yaaah! You retard! Stay calm. I have the perfect plan for you hehehe. Do you still have that hat? The one Dara-sunbae left at the park?

 

Chanyeol: Hmmm.. (rummaged through his bag) This hat? Waeyo?

 

Baekhyun: Yes! That hat! Now… Here’s our plan…

 

 

NEARBY THE YG BUILDING

 

Taehyun: Yaah! Song Mino! Let’s go back! We’re not supposed to be here!

 

Mino: I don’t understand why can’t trainees attend the rooftop party. I mean, we’re going to debut soon anyway.. (keeps looking at the top of the building, hoping to get a glimpse of what is going on up there)

 

Seunghoon: What are we doing here anyway, Mino-yah? You can’t see anything from down here.

 

Mino: You’re right, Hyung. Should we go up? I know a way where nobody can see us.

 

Seunghoon: Pabo! If you get caught and this gets reported to Sajangnim, do you think you’ll be able to debut? You’ll get cut off.

 

Taehyun: Yeah. You know how strict he is when it comes to his house rules. NO trainees allowed means no trainees allowed, Mino.

 

Mino: Aish,.. arasseo, arasseo! Let’s go back..

 

Taehyun started to walk away. Mino and Seunghoon were about to leave the premises as well when something fell from the rooftop that hit Mino’s head.

 

Mino: Aya! What the… (rubs his hurting head from the impact) What was that?

 

Seunghoon: Something fell from the rooftop. Were you hurt?

 

Mino: Not much but… (picks up the shiny thing that hit him in the head) Why would someone throw this from up there?

 

Seunghoon: Yaa! It looks expensive!

 

Mino: I have an idea, hyung! Let’s find the owner of this bracelet! This could be our entrance ticket to the party!

 

Seunghoon: Mino-yah, I think I saw this bracelet before.

 

Mino: Really? You know the owner? Who?

 

Seugnhoon: This belongs to…

 

Taehyun: (panting from running back) Yaaaah, guys, ha… ha… Run! Now!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Apologies for not being able to update for a long time as I've been busy with life in general huhu. I'll be more active now and in the coming weeks so please, stay tuned. And thank you for the warm comments and upvotes. You guys keep me going! Spread the love <3