I’ll See You Soon Then

My Dara-Noona's Heart

Girl 1: Kyaaaaa! Isn’t that…? Kyaaaa! Omo omo omo! Its..

 

Girl 2: He is back!!!

 

Girl 1: G-dragon sunbaenim is back!!!

 

Dara got so shocked that her head immediately turned to the figure that these girls are pointing at. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster as she starts to approach this man. Is he back? Is he back for real? Sajangnim said they’ll be back next week. She could only see the back of this person as he is talking to someone in one of the glass practice rooms inside the YG building.

 

Dara didn’t know what to do. Should I hide? No. He’s still my senior, I should probably say my greetings and pay my respects, right? Ani! Dara-ya! You’re just making up excuses to see him. Aigooo. When Dara looked at the room again, he was gone. She looked around the room but there was no one. She was about to leave when suddenly, someone entered the practice room which made her lose her mind…

 

Dara: Ji….? (confused)

 

Guy: Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Dara-sunbae. I’m sorry if I scared you. I just.. Well.. I left my practice shoes here. I just.. I came to get my shoes, hehehe..

 

Dara was still shocked at the sight of this man in front of her. He looks a lot like someone she knows very very well. She was just there, staring at him. And he was just there, absorbed by the eyes and the beauty of the girl in front of him. Awkwardness soon filled the room and being the noisy kid that he is, he decided to break the ice forming between them.

 

Guy: Umm.. Are you okay, Dara-sunbae? I’m really sorry if I entered here without knocking. I already left the room when I remembered I forgot my shoes here, and decided to come back to get it. I didn’t know anyone, especially you, will be here. I’m so.. (cut-off by Dara)

 

Dara: You.. what… umm.. who are you?

 

Guy 1: Ahhhhh, sh*t! Mianhe, Dara-sunbae. I’m really really sorry. What the heck I forgot to introduce myself! I’m Song Min Ho, a trainee here at YG. I’m really sorry. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!  (Mino does a 90 degree bow to Dara)

 

Dara: Hahaha! It’s okay, get up. Umm.. Nice to meet you, Minho-ssi.. I’m Dara Park of 2NE1. (stretches her hands for a handshake)

 

Seeing the flustered boy in front of her being nervous and all, Dara felt relieved and happy inside. She felt this great sense of belonging seeing him and it was then that she realized that this is the boy Bom was referring to. Youngbae and Jiyong’s kid. He looks cute, she thought.

 

Mino: I’m really sorry for being so rude Dara-sunbae. Umm.. Did you need anything from here? Were you looking for something?

 

Dara: Anii. I just… Well.. I thought I saw someone came in here. But it turns out it’s a different person, hehehe. No need to apologize Minho-ssi. I was at fault too. This isn’t even our practice room, kekeke.

 

Mino: Someone? You mean Jin Woo? You were looking for Jin Woo-hyung?

 

Dara: Eh, who’s Jin Woo? No. I.. I wasn’t looking for anyone. I just.. Ah.. I don’t know.. I think I’m rambling. Am I rambling? Aigooo. I.. I.. well..

 

Mino: Were you looking for me?

 

Dara: (shocked) Ehhhhh? Whaa.. Hahaha.. Why… Why would you think that? Hahaha. I mean.. I…

 

Mino: Hmm.. Maybe because you thought I was G-dragon-sunbae or Taeyang-sunbae, right? Well, people here often mistook me for them. (looks at the floor, trying to act cute)

 

Dara: Hahaha. Aniyo. That’s not the case. I’m sorry too Minho-ssi. I hope I don’t make you feel uncomfortable.

 

Mino: Annii, Dara-sunbae. And please, call me Mino. I’m your hoobae after all. It’s such an honor to finally meet you. Bom-noona told me a lot about you.

 

Dara: Chincha? You’re close with Bom?

 

Mino: Hahaha yeah. I met Bom-noona by accident actually. I was on my way up to the practice halls when she appeared out of nowhere and asked me, “Yah! Is that corn I smell from your bag?” (imitates Bom). Hahaha, she was so funny and she ended up eating all the corn I bought for my friends.

 

Dara: Hahaha, that is so Bom. Aigoo. That cornhead. I’m sorry for her child like actions. Ahh! Why don’t I buy you and your friends some corn right now, you know, to repay what Bom owed you?

 

Mino: Ehh? I… Thank you Dara-sunbae but.. there’s no need to repay that. It’s just food anyway. And um.. I.. I mean.. We wouldn’t want to bother you.. You’re busy and all..

 

Dara: Yah! Call me Dara-noona! You’re calling that child-like Bom a noona anyway hahaha. And I insist, I’d like to meet hoobaes too, and be a good and caring sunbae to other trainees. Come on, no buts!!

 

Dara and Mino went out to buy some food, corn, sweet potatoes and energy drink, for the other trainees and Mino’s friends. Dara thought it would be a good way to know the trainees like this as she remembered the new job that the President assigned her. They were about to go back to the building to meet Mino’s friends when…

 

Mino: Assa! Seung hoon-hyung will like these. He likes all things free hahaha. And I’m sure they’re all… (stops talking when Dara’s phone suddenly rings)

 

Dara: Ohh, mianhe, Mino-ya. I have to get this.. (Dara answered her phone without leaving Mino’s side) Ohh, ne.. Ahh, arasseo. De.. I’ll be there in an hour. Okay, see yah!

Ahhh.. Mian Mino-ya. I would love to meet your friends now but I have somewhere important I need to be at. Umm… I guess I’ll meet them some other time then.

 

Mino: It’s okay Dara-su.. noona. I can introduce them to you next time. Umm. It was really nice to know you, noo.. Noona.. I’ll.. I’ll see you soon then. (Mino gives Dara his million dollar shy smile, which made her lose focus for a while)

 

Dara: Go inside, do well in practice, okay..

 

Mino: Anii. You go first. I should be the one to see you off, Noona. Go.. (smiles)

 

Dara: Umm.. okay.. I’ll.. go now then, hehehe.

 

Dara then turned around and started walking away. She was already halfway near her car when she heard someone shouting..

 

Mino: Dara-Noona!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gamsahabnida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

Dara turned around to Mino’s direction and she haw him jumping as high as he can while acting out a heart sign using his hands. Dara laughed at her hoobae’s cute action. He’s differently similar. They are so different yet, quite the same. She thought as she drove away from the YG building.

 

Mino’s POV

 

Mino returned to the trainee’s practice room after seeing Dara leave the building premises. He was such in a good mood after meeting Dara that he immediately wanted to tell his friends about it. Upon returning..

 

Seungyoon: Ya! Song Mino! Where have you been? We’ve been waiting for you!

 

Mino: Yaah! Guys! I brought food! Oh, wait. I meant someone bought us food. Guess who it is! Guess! Ppalli ppalli!

 

JinWoo: Aiyoo. Mino-ya, you made us wait here for an hour so you can skip practice and eat? That’s not fair.

 

Mino: I’m sorry everyone if I made you wait but I couldn’t leave her there. We actually plan on coming here together so I could also introduce you guys but she had somewhere to go, so.. (boastful tone)

 

Bobby: Eyyy, what a lame excuse Mino! If you’re going to be making up excuses for being late, don’t use women, okay? Nobody likes it. Hahaha.

 

Mino: Ya! I’m not lying! She bought these (shows everyone the food Dara bought) for everyone.

 

Seunghoon: Who did?

 

Mino: Dara-noona did.

 

Seunghoon: Eyyyy.. Now nobody is going to believe you, pabo! Hahaha. Let’s just go eat the snacks that Mino BOUGHT and resume practice, okay?

 

Mino: Ya! I told you guys its true. Dara-noona bought these and she also said she wants to meet everyone and be a good sunbae!

 

TaeHyun: Hyung! Nobody is going to believe you especially when you call Dara-sunbaenim, Noona.

 

Mino: Aiigoo. These guys. Fine. I’m going to prove it to you!

 

B.I.: Okay, bring her here next practice and we’ll believe you.

 

Mino: Fine! I’ll bring her here so you guys could get jealous. And if I really do, everyone is going to do as I say for 1 whole day. Deal?

 

Everyone: CALL!

 

Chanwoo: Ya! Everyone, look at this! This is huge!

 

 

‘WIN’, YG Entertainment’s survival program between the two new boy groups, to start airing by mid-2013

Allkpop News

January 8, 2013

 

For those anxiously awaiting the new boy groups from YG Entertainment, there's some exciting news in store! The program has confirmed an airing date and it's coming up rather soon, August 23 to be exact.

 

As mentioned before, the program will be called 'WIN' ('Who Is Next?') and it'll be of a survival program format plotting team A and team B against one another in the hopes of finding the next BigBang..

 

 

Mino: Assa! Finally!

 

Seungyoon: That’s huge pressure right there: the next BigBang.

 

Mino: We can finally do it! Seunghoon-hyung! (hugs Seunghoon)This is our moment, right here. Gaaaaaaahh! We’re going to debut!!

 

Seunghoon: You idiot! (breaks off from Mino’s hug) We still have to audition and get chosen to be part of the teams. You’re too confident!

 

Mino: Of course! Everything is in place. You see, I met Dara-noona earlier and now, this news. Ahh! I can feel it! I can feeeeeel it!

 

B.I: Let’s leave this idiot here and just start training. Aish!

 

Dara’s POV

 

After leaving the YG Building, Dara drove to one of the secluded restaurants in Hongdae to meet the person who called her earlier. Before leaving her car, she disguised herself using black sunglasses and a large hat so as to avoid people’s attention. She immediately entered the restaurant and sat on the table at the farthest corner. The restaurant manager approached her after a few minutes and led her to the restaurant’s private room. When she entered the room, she saw her friends that she hasn’t seen for a while now, all smiling at her with worried eyes.

 

Dara: Omo, what is this? Everyone’s here? Hahaha! Yah! Lee Dong Hae! Where have you been hiding huh? I haven’t seen you in forever. (Dara approached him quickly and starts hitting his head with her hat)

 

Donghae: Ah! That hurts Ssantokki! As if! I was always calling you and even begging you to attend our Wednesday nights! If it wasn’t for you and Jiyong breaking up then you wouldn’t even be here today!

 

Everyone else stopped and silence then quickly filled in the room.

 

Hanbyul: Too soon pabo! (hit his head)

 

Dara: (tried to remain composed) Ehh, how did you guys know? Ahhhh! Choi Dong Wook you blabber mouth! Did sajangnim tell you? Jjangmae?

 

Se7en: Ehhh? It wasn’t me. Chincha.

 

Dara: Who told you guys then? Huh?

 

Everyone looked at each other and nobody dared to talk. Dara was about to say something when someone from behind her talked..

 

I told them, Dara.