Miss Moving On

My Dara-Noona's Heart

It took a long time before Chanyeol recovered from the shock he got realizing that the person earlier, whom he tried to hide away from, was his long time crush. He looked at the note tucked inside his jacket and read it. Aiiiishhh. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Chanyeol thought as he read the note that Dara left for him.

 

            HI PCY!

I hope you find this before anyone else does. I.. I have many things to tell you. And I hope you come back here. If you do find this, please, contact me. If you don’t, then I’ll keep coming back here and I’ll keep waiting until I find you.

            P.S. Please call me, I’m serious ^^ kekeke (010-4376-2293)

           

 

At the end of the note was Dara’s drawing of herself with the pineapple hair. This made Chanyeol laugh so much at her cuteness.

 

Chanyeol: What do I do now?  Should I run after her? Aiyooo. No, I can’t reveal it was me, I’m too shy for that. Should I call her? Aniyo, aniyo… I.. I’ll probably mess up. Aha! I should text her first. (gets his phone) But what should I say? Should I tell her my name? Would she recognize me? Aiiiiiyyaaaaaah, Park Chanyeol! How did she know it was me anyway? PCY? PARK CHAN YEOL? Aish. Eotokke?!

 

Not knowing what to do, Chanyeol decided to just go back to their dorm for now and confide with his bestfriend on what he should do next. He was also very relieved to get his Wolf jacket back.  Now Suho and Manager-hyung will not punish me! He smelled the jacket and it smelled so much like Dara’s hat. Ahhhhhhmmm, I’ll never wash this! Never!

 

 

DARA’s POV

                                   

 

Dara quickly ran away from the park and went to the restaurant to get her car. Though she was unsure of what she was feeling, she was sure about one thing: I’ll.. I’ll see him. I can look at him. I have to see him happy so… so that… I.. I can accept everything. Dara felt her tears fall down her face as she was driving but she went anyway. I have to be strong, she thought to herself.

 

Upon arriving at the YG Building, Dara went straight to the rooftop where Bigbang’s welcome back party was being held. On the elevator, she was thinking hard on how she could go unnoticed. Since almost everyone in the YG family knew about her and Jiyong’s relationship, they would surely be the center of attention if the three of them, Kiko included, will be spotted together in one place.

 

The elevator suddenly stopped and the doors opened at the sixth floor. Dara’s eyes widened as she looked at the eyes of someone standing just outside the elevator. The person was shocked as well, and they stayed like that for a while, looking at each other’s eyes. The elevator doors kept closing but they both stop it everytime.

 

Dara: Ji.. Jiyong.

 

GD: Noo..Dara noona. Wha… What are you doing here?

 

Dara: I… We… I.. Can we..

 

Dara suddenly stopped talking when GD took her hand and led her outside the elevators. He was dragging her somewhere. Dara felt her heart beating so fast that she couldn’t see anything else, only Jiyong’s back, his hands, his feet in front of her. She was reminded of this feeling again, that feeling that only Jiyong can bring out of her. I’m being drowned again.. in Jiyong’s world. I.. I miss this, but I can’t do it anymore. Dara thought and she stopped, removing her hands from Jiyong’s.

 

Dara: Stop, Jiyong.

 

GD: Come with me Noona, let’s talk. (GD tried to take Dara’s hand again but she didn’t let him)

 

Dara: Let’s talk here.

 

GD: We… We.. We can’t let anyone see us Noona. Let’s talk somewhere priv…(cut-off by Dara)

 

Dara: Anyone? Or Kiko?

 

GD: What?

 

Dara: I know.. that she’s here. I came.. (cut-off by GD)

 

GD: You knew?! Then why did you still come here?!! (shouts angrily)

 

Dara: Why are you getting mad at me?! Don’t I have the right to come here? This is where I work Jiyong! She’s….

 

GD: She’s what? Tell me!! Do.. are.. Are you really that stupid to want to see it for yourself? For what? For you to get hurt even more? Why are you… (cut-off by Dara)

 

Dara: I want to see you happy!! With her!! Because if I do…. (starts crying) If I do, then I… I can finally move on. So please, just… Just let me do things on my own! I’ll take care of myself so please…

 

Dara felt her knees getting weaker and weaker, and she gave up trying to appear strong in front of Jiyong. Now kneeling in front of him, she can’t stop her tears from breaking out anymore and she just cried her heart out, for the last time, in front of the man he loved.

 

Jiyong can’t bear to look at her like that so he sat in front of her and watched her closely. He just sat there and waited for her, until she’s done crying. Jiyong knew Dara so much and he knows that the right thing for him to do right now was just wait. Everytime they fight, they would always be like this. He listens and waits while she cries or gets mad.

 

After crying for a while, Dara’s sobs were getting lesser and lower. Jiyong started to talk..

 

GD: You should go, Noona.

 

Dara: (confused, looks at GD as he suddenly stands up) Go?

 

GD: I’ll show you what you wanted to see, so get up. And go. (He said as coldly as he could)

 

Jiyong left her there and he went straight to the elevators. Dara understood what he was talking about so she composed herself and tried to calm her heart down. A few minutes after Jiyong left, she followed and rode the elevators going up to the rooftop.

 

 

AT THE ROOFTOP PARTY

 

 

Everybody was having a good time at Bigbang’s party since events like this are not usually permitted at the YG building. YG artists were all present at the party as well as the executives and the managers. Trainees, however, were not allowed to attend and join the party.

 

G-dragon returned after a while and he went to s’ table where Kiko was also seated. Kiko’s attendance to the party was like everyone’s confirmation that GD and Dara indeed broke up already. Though everybody wanted to talk about it, nobody dared ask the people involved, as they knew that President YG does not like it when YG artists become the center of company rumors.

 

Things were going smoothly and everyone was having fun and enjoying the food and the music. Suddenly, there were whispers at every corner when they noticed that someone has walked in on the rooftop doors.

 

Minzy: DARA-UNNIE! You came!

 

Minzy’s acknowledgment of Dara’s presence got everyone’s attention and eyes and stares were all over the rooftop. Some were looking at Dara, but most people were looking at GD and Kiko’s direction.

 

Bom: Omo! You’re really here? You really came here????

 

CL: Aish. Bom-unnie! This is all your fault! (quietly talks) Dara-unnie, are you going to be fine? Don’t worry, we’ll be here for you.

 

Bom: Yaa! Chaerin-ah, what are you talking about? (puts her arms around Dara) Ssantokki is here because she’s ready. Our mountain rabbit finally took a hop to the other side! Wow!

 

Minzy: What are you talking about, unnie?

 

Bom: Aish, these kids. I meant she’s moving on.

 

Dara: Yaaa! Hahahaha! Stop it guys. I’m fine. And Bom’s right. I’m here because I can. So don’t worry about me okay? Let’s enjoy tonight!

 

Taeyang: Ya! Dara-ahjumma! Don’t even think about drinking tonight okay? What if you don’t remember anything tomorrow? Hahahah!

 

Dara: Yaa! Youngbae-ah! Shut up! Hahahaha!

 

Everyone started to gather around 2NE1’s table to greet Dara. The other Bigbang boys also went and each member hugged her. Dara was touched at everyone’s gestures and soon, everyone at the party was gathering around her. Everyone, except GD and Kiko.

 

Dara: I appreciate everyone’s love and support but.. Umm.. Can we please go back and enjoy the rest of the night? Kekeke. I wouldn’t want anyone to feel burdened by my presence, or something like that.

 

The rest of the night went by like that. Dara went to talk to lots of people and her close friends were also there so they catch up with stories and laughs here and there. Dara would look at GD once in a while and she did notice that he was happy; or rather, he was trying so hard to show her that he is. She also looks at Kiko and there were times that they were looking at each other. Dara smiled at her as she does to everybody and she was happy that she smiles back.

 

Though Dara knew that Kiko was the reason why her relationship is gone, she couldn’t find herself blaming her or getting angry with her. It was Jiyong’s and my problem. If there’s anyone to blame, it should be us, not her.

 

After observing for a while, Dara knew for sure that Jiyong is happy. She makes him happy. I…I think I can live with that, Dara thought as she removes the Cartier love bracelet that Jiyong gave her from her wrist and throw it as far as she could, from the rooftop.

 

 

Dara: Goodbye, my love. (looks at Jiyong and smiles) Goodbye, Kwon Jiyong.