Stage Four: Embracing It for a While

Stages of Love

Sungjong's POV
That Changjo... It disgusted me at what was going through his mind. He almost me. He was at least two minutes away from just shoving himself inside me. I was glad Myungsoo hyung had come to save me, even though I had called Hoya.

Hoya hyung was the first person I'd go to when something went wrong. He was like my real brother. Though, I don't think he could've done as much destruction as Myungsoo did that night in beating up Changjo. I felt safe with Myungsoo. I felt that he would always see inside me and know me better than anyone else.

I shivered as I remembered that night. Changjo had his dirty fingers all over me. He'd done nearly every ministry that Myungsoo had written about in that notebook with his dream, which I think he burned. It made me feel dirty. No matter how many showers I took, I couldn't get the feel of Changjo's tongue off of my skin. I was afraid to go anywhere by myself because of this. I just needed someone I knew to cuddle with right now... Myungsoo hyung! Even if he was cold on the outside, his warmth was always there for me, and only me.

------------------------------------------------

"Hy-Hyung??"

Myungsoo glanced at Sungjong who had called his name. Sungjong had his stuffed bear in his arms, bending over the railing of his bed to look at Myungsoo. Sungyeol wasn't in the lower bunk tonight. They'd all gone out to a club a half hour ago and would be back... Whenever?

"What is it, Jongie?" Myungsoo asked.

"Mm... You're still awake too..." he stated.

Myungsoo his side. "What's wrong, Sungjong?" he asked.

Sungjong climbed down from his bunk, without his bear, and dove under Myungsoo's covers next to him. Myungsoo curled his arms around the other boy, allowing the younger to spill what he'd been holding in.

"Myungsoo hyung... I feel so dirty..." Sungjong cried. "No matter how much soap I use, I can still feel what Changjo left on me. I don't like the feeling, hyung..."

Myungsoo bit his lip, mostly because he was angry. He was angry that someone had tainted his precious Sungjong. Myungsoo rubbed the younger's back as he cried. Eventually, Sungjong stopped.

"Hyung... Will you do me a favor?" asked Sungjong.

"What is it, Sungjong? Anything! I'll do anything for you," Myungsoo answered, nearly without thinking.

"Have with me... I want you to take away what Changjo imprinted on me..." he replied softly.

Myungsoo hesitated. "Sungjong... I--"

Sungjong sat up abruptly. "Hyung... You said you'd you'd do anything for me!" he exclaimed.

Myungsoo sat up as well and stared deeply into Sungjong's eyes. Slowly, without noticing or thinking, their faces inched closer and closer. Before they knew it, Myungsoo's lips were on Sungjong's. Sungjong wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's neck as the older became more aggressive. He bit Sungjong's lower lip, asking for entrance, which Sungjong eagerly gave. Myungsoo's mind was spinning. Never in a thousand years would he had thought he'd kiss Sungjong. It was so much better than his dreams. He swore he could do it for the rest of his life.

Sungjong tugged on the front of Myungsoo's shirt, pulling them closer, deepening their kiss. Tongues sliding over each other and teeth clashing in haste, Myungsoo pushed Sungjong down on the bed and climbed on top of him. "You have no idea what you do to me, Sungjong-ah..." Myungsoo hissed into his ear, tugging lightly on Sungjong's ear with his teeth.

"Hy-Hyung..." Sungjong whispered as Myungsoo his neck.

"You can be as loud as you want, Sungjong-ah," Myungsoo said, suddenly grinding down on Sungjong's hard on, earning a small whimper from the younger and a deep chuckle from the older. "No one is home."

Sungjong shakily lifted up Myungsoo's shirt with his fingertips. Myungsoo stayed still and let the small boy do as he pleased for the time being. Sungjong tossed Myungsoo's shirt onto Sungyeol's bed and laid his palms on his hyung's abs, feeling the rigid muscles. He kissed Myungsoo's toned chest and even dared to tease his hyung by flicking a or lightly along his skin.

"Sungjong..." Myungsoo groaned through clenched teeth.

Unable to hold back any longer, Myungsoo tore off Sungjong's shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere. Myungsoo also rid Sungjong of his offensive pants. Sungjong sighed in relief as cold air rushed around his exposed body. He was really heating up and his pants had been very constricting.

As they kissed again, roughly, passionately, Sungjong ed Myungsoo's jeans and pushed them off of him. Both were now exposed. Myungsoo left Sungjong's lips to bite at his neck, leaving dark bruises.

"Hyung~" Sungjong moaned as Myungsoo place his hands on Sungjong's inner thighs.

Myungsoo grinned and wrapped his fingers around Sungjong's throbbing . Sungjong bit his lip and was groaning through his teeth as Myungsoo Sungjong. "Come on, Sungjong," Myungsoo said huskily. "I want to hear your voice, baby."

"Mmph! Then..." Sungjong panted heavily. "Then put your... Ngh~ your up my -- ah! Hyung~"

Myungsoo felt Sungjong's groans and words go straight to his . Myungsoo put his fingers to Sungjong's lips. "," he ordered.

Sungjong shook his head. "Just go raw," he said.

"Anii! That'll hurt you really badly!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"But--" Myungsoo tugged harshly on Sungjong's again. "Ah! Okay! Fine!" he squealed, coating Myungsoo's fingers in his saliva.

Feeling Sungjong's tongue around his slender fingers, Myungsoo rocked his hips down on Sungjong's . "Ah~~" Sungjong groaned as he released Myungsoo's fingers.

Myungsoo didn't waste any time and shoved his index finger into Sungjong instantly. Sungjong groaned and arched his back as he felt Myungsoo prepare him, ing his finger in and out of Sungjong's hole, slowly adding a second finger.

Myungsoo could feel Sungjong tense up as he stretched him. As soon as Sungjong had relaxed, the younger kept moving back to bury Myungsoo's fingers deeper in him. Myungsoo only kissed Sungjong's swollen, bruised lips as he slipped a third finger inside Sungjong, causing the younger to squeak in pain and discomfort.

"Hyung..." Sungjong whined. "It hurts..."

"Don't worry, Jongie..." Myungsoo murmured, pecking Sungjong's cheeks and neck. "It'll be better soon... I promise..."

Pleasure soon overrode the pain in Sungjong's . Suddenly, Sungjong screamed out. "AHH!! Hyung!! THERE!!! Again! AGAIN!!!"

Much to Sungjong's dismay, Myungsoo didn't bother sweeping across his sweet spot with his fingers again. Instead he pulled them out, figuring that Sungjong was prepared enough. Sungjong whined at the loss and nearly reprimanded Myungsoo for doing so, but he quickly realized what his hyung was going to do next.

Sungjong wrapped his legs around Myungsoo's waist and his arms around his neck. "Tell me if it hurts," Myungsoo muttered into Sungjong's ear.

Sungjong nodded and Myungsoo aligned his with Sungjong's entrance, slowly pushing his way in. "AH!! Hy-HYUNG!!" Sungjong screamed.

"Shh~ I promise you'll feel better," Myungsoo cooed, kissing Sungjong's shoulder.

Sungjong kissed Myungsoo roughly to distract himself from the pain. Once Myungsoo was fully seated in Sungjong, they pulled away from their kiss, lacking oxygen. Myungsoo waited for Sungjong to adjust to Myungsoo's size. Myungsoo couldn't help but see white every time he blinked, feeling Sungjong's tight hole contract around his own member in a pool of wet heat.

"God... Myungsoo hyung..." Sungjong moaned.

"What is it, baby?" he asked, slowly pulling back and slamming back into Sungjong.

"AHHHHH!!!!! HYUNG!!! God... Why are you so BIG!?!?!" he screamed.

Myungsoo chuckled. "You make me that way, Jongie." He ed into Sungjong again.

"Mmph... Hyung... Faster..." Sungjong demanded.

Myungsoo gladly quicken the pace of his s, but only slightly.

"Faster..." Sungjong commanded.

Once again Myungsoo complied, but it still wasn't fast enough for Sungjong.

", Myungsoo hyung. Faster dammit!!"

Myungsoo was holding back, afraid hurting him, Sungjong could tell.

"I'm not a porcelain doll, hyung! Now stop being so gent-- AH~!!! HYUNG!! THERE!!"

Myungsoo, annoyed of Sungjong's complaints, with his hands on each side of his hips, pulled out of Sungjong and slammed back in, apparently hitting Sungjong's prostrate with dead accuracy. Angling his s there, Sungjong had no more time to complain.

"Hyung... Hyung... Myungsoo hyung..." Sungjong moaned and panted continuously, kissing Myungsoo between words. His tongue was numb and loose, making it difficult to form words.

"Sungjong... Oh God..." Myungsoo muttered, feeling Sungjong suddenly contract tightly around his .

"Hyung... I need to ..." Sungjong whined.

Myungsoo leaned down and kissed Sungjong sweetly on the nose. Removing a hand from Sungjong's waist, Myungsoo slipped his hand between them and Sungjong's member.

Sungjong couldn't produce words any longer. He was in so much ecstasy that all he cared about right now was Myungsoo bring him over the edge. With a final and flick of the wrist, Sungjong grunted as he came between them.

Having Sungjong's tighten suddenly around his , Myungsoo came inside Sungjong. He collapsed, nearly crushing the boy beneath him, but catching himself on his arms. After catching his breath, Myungsoo slowly slid out of Sungjong. He laid down beside Sungjong and the younger immediately wrapped himself in Myungsoo's arms while Myungsoo reached for a blanket.

"Thank you, hyung..." Sungjong murmured against his chest.

While kissing Sungjong's sweaty forehead, Myungsoo answered, "Anytime, Jongie... Anything for you..."

For some reason, what he wanted to say was, "I love you..." But he knows and Sungjong knows, that Myungsoo refuses to fall in love. He avoided the word love. It took no effort to avoid love.

So why was it so hard NOT to say it right now to Sungjong?