A Hospital Full Of Love

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay?” Leeteuk came closer with with worry visible in his eyes.

 

The patient slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He scanned through the room with a frown on his face.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, it’s me, Leeteuk,” the leader cupped the maknae’s face with both hands.

 

“H-hyung…” Kyuhyun whispered hoarsely.

 

Suddenly he gasped and his eyes widened as soon as his memories were back. The accident flashed right through his mind, adrenaline rushed through his veins, he became conscious of the pain, and he felt some IV attached to his body and something around his mouth. Above all, he was lost, having no idea where he was and what was going on. The machine measuring his heartbeat started to beep much faster. The sound did not help the situation, because it only scared its patient. He got up and started to breathe for his dear life.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi?! C-calm down! Everything’s all right! Please, don’t fight us! It’s us, your brothers!” the leader tried to hold the maknae down. He didn’t wish for his injuries to expand with such sudden movements.

 

“Shhhh! We are here, so calm down!” Siwon took Kyuhyun’s face into his hands and forced him to look up at him. “It’s us, Kyuhyunnie.”

 

The maknae gradually calmed down as he recognized the familiar faces one by one. By the time nurse arrived, he had already stopped to pant and his heartbeat was slowing down.

 

“Excuse me, oppas.” She said as she made her way to Kyuhyun and began to speak in a very calm voice. “Hello Kyuhyun-hyung. I am your nurse and I will be the one taking care of you for the next couple of days. You are in a hospital. You had a car accident. How are you? Where does it hurt?”

 

Kyuhyun blinked a few times and frowned. Then he scratched the back of his neck and took off his oxygen mask.

 

“Ah, the accident. Well, my legs and hips hurt. I have a slight headache. Do you have any painkillers?” the maknae asked. “What? Why is everyone staring at me like that?”

 

“Erm, you are in a surprisingly good mental state and your first reaction as you woke up seemed to be under control within a few seconds. Usually, patients would be wrestling against us and would try to get out of here. Well, it seems like you didn’t receive any serious head damages nor any strong shock then. That’s good.” She stated happily and smiled gently.

 

Then she proceeded to check his temperature, his pulse and other basic measurements.

 

“Your results are okay. You just have a slight fever. Probably because you haven’t been wearing enough warm clothes. It’s really cold in Seoul right now, and the recent rain additionally contributed to such low temperature. When you came in, you had just a sweater and a thin shirt on,” the nurse said and gathered back the medical instruments back to the pockets in her white coat. “Please, be more careful from now on and don’t strain yourself for the next week. If you do as I said, you should be healthy and be able to do your activities again. Any questions?” She asked, but the members just shook their heads in response. “All right. Please, excuse me, oppas. If you need anything, just press the button on your right.”

 

She bowed and left the room. The maknae’s face suddenly became pale when he looked at Donghae, who was glaring at him and had his hands crossed on his torso.

 

“Um, did something happen between you guys?” Eunhyuk asked when he felt strong tension between those two.

“Well, yes,” Donghae nodded.

 

Kyuhyun gulped as he remembered what Donghae had said before Kyu entered the airplane.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, remember to wear warm clothes when you get back, okay? It’s quite cold here, unlike in Japan, so you might catch a cold very easily,” Donghae reminded the maknae via phone.

 

“Yes, yes, I will, hyung. You told me that yesterday already,” Kyuhyun groaned. “You start to act like my mom!”

The older one chuckled.

 

“Please, turn off your phone or switch it to airplane mode,” a stewardess politely asked.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and said, “Hae, I need to hang up. My plane is about to take off. Saranghae and bye~”

 

He could hear as Donghae shouted ‘Ya! You forgot the honorific-’, but was cut off. The evil maknae giggled. He put his sleeping mask on his eyes and drifted to his dreamland.

 

-End of the flashback-

 

“Ya! I told you to wear warm clothes!” Donghae scolded his dongsaeng.

 

“And I did, but it was so hot on the plane! I couldn’t resist it! And when I entered the airport, the assistants were already waiting for me, so I decided to put the coat on in the car,”

Kyuhyun tried to explain himself.

 

He could see as other members nodded in agreement to what Donghae said and also started to glare at him.

 

“Yeah, you really should start to listen to what we say. Our lives would have been so much easier,” Heechul said nonchalantly.

 

“I know, right?!” Yesung agreed and nodded vigorously.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter