The Accident

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun is coming back from Japan today, isn’t he?” Leeteuk asked, as he walked into the living room of the Super Junior dormitory.

 

Other members confirmed it by nodding. It was late summer and it has been raining constantly for the past two days. The atmosphere was somehow gloomy, generally because of the weather. However, it wasn’t the only reason – they all had an uneasy feeling that something bad was about to happen.

 

“What a shame that we have to stay at the dorm. I really wanted to pick him up from the airport,” the leader continued with a sad frown as he sat on one of the sofas.

 

“I know, right? The manager said to be at the dorm, because he has something important to discuss with us, but he’s already 30 minutes late! Aish, this is so tiring!” Heechul moaned and rested his head on the back of the sofa.

 

"It's probably an another plan for our next album. He mentioned recently that he has some ideas regarding the new concept. Still, I don't understand why this meeting cannot be postponed until tomorrow," Donghae said.

 

Trying to light up the mood, Ryeowook suggested preparing some tea. Surprisingly, everyone agreed to the proposition, so he headed toward the kitchen. The rest of the gang continued to wait as the soft hum of the rain filled the silence.

 

Suddenly, they heard someone knocking. Leeteuk immediately stood up and opened the door. As expected, their manager with some assistants entered the room.

 

“Hyung! Everyone! You are so wet! Let me take your coats to let them dry. Sungmin, please bring me some towels!” the leader commanded and helped the older man to undress.

 

Sungmin quickly grabbed what he was asked for and then distributed the towels.

 

“Please don’t trouble yourself so much. It’s okay.” The manager tried to calm down his dongsaengs with a smile on his face. 'Ah, those cute kids' he thought as he watched them take care of the wet staff.

 

Ryeowook came in with full set of tea as everyone gathered in the living room.

 

“So, what do you want to talk about today? Is there any problem?” Kangin started the conversation.

 

“Well, it's nothing that important, but I wanted to discuss the plan. for the next album. I know that not everybody is here, but I think we should start to prepare. So, first of all-” the manager was cut off when he heard his phone ring. “I’m sorry, but this is urgent. Yes?”

 

The members cautiously listened to their hyung. They slowly started to worry when his tired face started to turn into a worried one. His eyebrows nearly merged and his mouth was pressed into a thin line. He started to rub his forehead as if he didn’t understand something.

 

“What? Wait, you talk too fast and the reception is very low, so I cannot hear you properly…. Again, talk slower because I can’t hear you… Are you next to the road or something? Weren’t you supposed to be with Kyuhyun in the car right now...? What?! No… No, no, no, no! Where are you heading right now?! ” he indicated Kangin to give him some paper and a pen. He scribbled down an address in a hurry. “We will be there soon. Don’t leave him alone, because the press will be attacking soon. Just like the last time. Goodbye.”

 

“Hyung? What’s the matter? Is something wrong?” Kangin asked frowning.

 

“Is it related to Kyuhyun?” Siwon came closer, his eyes filled with worry.

 

“Please, tell us!” Heechul said impatiently.

 

The manager raised his hand to hush the members. His face was pale and his voice hoarse. Looking up slowly, he knew that what he was about to say will make them frightened and sad. Why? Because it already happened before.

 

“Kyuhyun… K-kyuhyun was in a car accident...”

 

The dreadful silence was… deafening. Time seemed to stop. Even the droplets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter