Heechul

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, all Super Junior members scattered to do their activities. Because they just came back from their world tour, they all had many interviews and shows to attend.

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae were invited for different photo shoots (and that’s why the makane left for Japan), Leeteuk was asked to come as a guest on a variety show, Siwon was asked to be a star in an episode of a famous TV drama, Shindong was invited to host a radio show and so on. However, they all had one thing in mind for the whole day – was Kyuhyun all right? The Super Junior members still felt shivers whenever they remembered the image of their weak maknae. Moreover, they all decided to show more affection towards Kyuhyun because, basing on their last talk, it seemed that he had a rather low self-esteem. Some members couldn’t even believe that he was serious back then.

 

It has finally stopped raining. The sunrays reached between the clouds and the weather in Seoul became sunny once again.

 

Kyuhyun looked out the window. He thought about  years spent in Super Junior. He felt really happy about all their accomplishments and unforgettable celebrations accompanying each and every one of their successes. Then his memory traced back to older, darker times. He shivered at that thought. Two days ago, he might have died again. Maybe he should tell them about his past after all? He was aware that the members were itching to ask him, but didn’t want to push. The maknae would have loved to be able to talk his history as easily as Leeteuk or Shindong did about theirs, but his past wouldn’t be considered as a happy one.

 

There were so many things that he wanted to share with them to shake off the heavy burden that was resting on his heart.

 

However, what he feared the most was that if he had told them, they would have became afraid and rejected him. And this was the last thing he wanted to happen.

 

He shook his head and dropped the subject. ‘I should concentrate on the present. When the right time comes, for sure I will tell them. They have the right to know. Where’s the point in lying, anyway?’ he thought and continued to stare out the window.

 

Suddenly, he had an idea how to cheer up his hyungs and smiled mischievously. He knew that they would be worried, because he remembered very well how they acted when the accident in 2007 occurred.

 

 

Heechul was on his way back to Super Junior’s home. It was only four o’clock – quite early, because according to his schedule he was supposed to come back after seven. However, the radio show was suddenly cancelled due to some technical problem and therefore the meeting was postponed. He sighed, because he knew that because of this delay, the following days will be even busier.

 

When he came out of the car, he smelled something nice coming from their dormitory.

 

‘Hmm… Ryeowook is back already? Wasn’t he supposed to help to host Sukira?’ he thought as opened the doors.

 

“Ryeowook-ssi?! Are you there?!” he asked as he took off his shoes and coat.

 

Kyuhyun, curious who came, leaned out from the kitchen to glance at the door.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah?!”

 

“Chullie?!”

 

They both shouted in surprise.

 

“What are you doing here?! Weren’t you supposed to have an interview at a radio show?!” Kyuhyun asked, still astonished.

 

“It was cancelled! Anyway, what are you doing here?! Weren’t you supposed to heal at the hospital?!” Heechul replied with worry apparent in his voice.

 

“Well, I discharged myself earlier,” Kyuhyun answered and looked away with red cheeks. “Because I wanted to prepare dinner for you… A noona taught me how to make curry.” Suddenly his eyes widened. “Oh no! My curry!”

 

He rushed back to the kitchen and soon Heechul smelled some smoke.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Are you okay?!” he ran towards the maknae.

 

“Ouch!” Kyuhyun immediately put his hand under cold water in the sink, after setting aside the a little bit burned pot with curry. “Ouchie…”

 

Heechul came up to him and took the hand out from the cold water and examined it.

 

“See? That’s pretty much why we don’t allow you to go into the kitchen. You might have elastic hands and play very well on Starcraft, but cooking is not your specialty,” Heechul scolded him and took out a first aid kit. “Aish, this kid.”

 

The older man gently applied special gel to mitigate the pain and bandaged the hand.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung…” Kyuhyun finally said.

 

A tear fell onto the ground, catching Heechul’s attention and thought, ‘Kyuhyun cries? Again?’

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun-nah, I didn’t… I didn’t mean to be so rough. I’m sorry,” he apologized and hugged the dongsaeng.

 

‘Wow, he apologized? The evil Heechul actually said sorry? That is something new,’ Heechul thought. Something nearly as rare as Kyuhyun’s tears.

 

“Hey… It’s alright…” Heechul murmured, patting his maknae’s back.

 

He frowned and thought, ‘Kyuhyun is somehow more mentally fragile after the accident. Even though I find this kind of Kyuhyun cute, I hope he will get back to normal soon.’

 

‘Wait, Kyuhyun cute?’ Heechul was taken aback. Yes, the makane was generally considere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter