Siwon

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the dinner was done the members slowly prepared to go to bed. They spotted Sungmin and Kyuhyun still sitting in the same position as they one they were left in. Kyuhyun was snoring softly on his hyung’s laps and the other one had his arms encircled around him. Leeteuk slowly patted Sungmin’s shoulder and, unfortunately, they both woke up.

 

“Hey, it’s time to get some rest. We have to wake up early tomorrow.”

 

 

“Nghhh...” Kyuhyun groaned and looked up at Leeteuk.

 

 

His eyes suddenly lit up and he extended his hands to him with a foolish smile. Leeteuk raised his eyebrow trying to understand.

 

 

“Pick me up, hyuuung!~ I wanna a piggyback ride!~” he said and giggled. “Teehee~”

 

 

Kyuhyun giggled. Something was really off. Nonetheless, he decided to do as the younger idol asked. He turned around and waited Kyu to hop on. The whole incident was watched by the members whose jaws dropped. The leader and the maknae have done it a few times, but it was usually fan service; therefore, this was something new for them. Seriously, what was going on? Kyuhyun’s evil and cunning personality was… gone. Leeteuk stood up with Kyu, who was still giggling, on his back. While the maknae’s behavior was indeed cute, it was also worrisome at the same time.

 

 

“Happy?” the leader asked the maknae.

 

 

The older one couldn’t hold back his smile when Kyuhyun nodded vigorously.

 

 

“Let’s conquer the world! There shall be no one who could stop us!” the younger man said and pointed in the direction of their bedrooms.

 

 

The members chuckled at the cry and scattered to their own rooms.

 

 

They had no idea how exhausting the next day will be.

 

 

 

 

It was seven o’clock when Siwon’s phone rang. He looked at the screen, saw Kyuhyun’s face and frowned. Why did the little devil call him when he was just a few meters away from him?

 

 

“Yes?” Siwon answered hesitantly.

 

 

“Hyung, my hip hurts. Can you pick me up, pleaaase?~” Kyuhyun said, with a voice full of aegyo.

 

 

“Ah, okay. I will be there soon. Give me five minutes,” Siwon replied and quickly packed his things.

 

 

He had yet another photo shoot today. He sighed and hung his bag over his shoulder. Then he went and entered Kyuhyun’s room. The maknae was lying on his bed, but was dressed and prepared to go. But where?

 

 

“Are you going somewhere today?” Siwon asked as he approached the younger one.

 

 

“I don’t wanna stay here alone,” Kyuhyun pouted and extended his arms towards his hyung. “I wanna go with you~”

 

 

“You know that you should be resting, right?” Siwon replied, but still picked him up, bridal style at that. He sighed as he felt how light the boy was. “You lost weight, didn’t you?”
 

 

“I don’t know, because I don’t care,” Kyuhyun answered lightly, as if it was nothing special.

 

 

The older idol just rolled his eyes and they left the bedroom.

 

 

“Oh, hey Siwonnie, Kyuhyunnie,” Leeteuk greeted them and raised his eyebrow at the view when the pair entered the living room.

 

 

“His hip hurt,” Siwon immediately said, already expecting that other members will ask.

 

 

“I see,” The leader indicated to Shindong, who was sitting on the sofa, to turn the camera on. He wanted to make sure that this childish version of Kyuhyun was recorded. No matter how Leeteuk loved the maknae, the older idol really wanted to see Kyu’s face when he was back to his senses.

 

 

“Come here, to your hyung!” Leeteuk then opened his welcoming arms.

 

 

“Nooo~ I belong to Siwonnie this time~” Kyuhyun said as he strengthened his embrace around Siwon’s neck. “I am done with you, Teukie!”

 

 

Siwon looked down at the maknae who was grinning foolishly in his arms. ‘This kid never ceases to surprise me,’ Leeteuk thought as he laughed inside.

 

 

“All right,” the leader finally said, “let’s go eat our breakfast, shall we?”

 

 

He glanced at Shindong who raised his thumb confirming that everything was recorded Then he quickly called the hospital and asked about the sudden change in the makane’s behavior. The members watched him nod and walk around the living room as he talked with the staff. Afterwards, he hung up and sat to the table with the rest of the idols.

 

 

“The nurse said that the medication that Kyuhyun-ssi is now consuming is a very effective one – it is the type that will let him heal faster than if he was on regular pills.

 

 

“Apparently, he asked for them himself and the doctors agreed. However, this medicine has a side effect that we are currently experiencing,” Leeteuk explained. “The consequences – in this case: changes in behaviour – vary from person to person.  According to the doctors, he should be done with this medication tomorrow. Then he will be switching to milder one and he should be back to normal in no time.”

 

 

The members nodded, now understanding the maknae’s odd behavior.

 

 

“Although, I must say that it was fun to spend some time with this type of Kyuhyun-ah,” Eunhyuk added grinning. “I can’t wait to see his face of regret when he sees the videos. I’m such a sadist.”

 

 

Everyone burst in laughter of approval. The maknae just sat there eating his breakfast and not understanding what was going on. As the members continued to eat their meal while casually talking about their plans, Kyuhyun’s face suddenly lit up and a smile appeared on his face.

 

 

“What’s going on, Kyuhyunnie?” Siwon – who was sitting next to him – asked.

 

 

“Can I go with you to the photo shoot?” the maknae asked and gave his all to make the cutest puppy eyes he could muster.

 

 

And it worked immediately. Siwon stayed silent for a second, not knowing what to say. On the one hand he wanted the maknae to stay and rest, but on the other, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter