Poison S

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aghhh!” Kyuhyun cried out in pain and shut his eyes, grimacing.

 

“Kyuhyunnie!” Leeteuk shouted in shock and carefully wrapped his hands around the younger man’s waist. He gasped when he felt hot liquid dripping from his fingers.

 

“!” Catwoman said, guilt clearly audible in her voice.

 

She shot a death glare at the agent who threw the maknae before firing a headshot. Then she ran towards Black Widow who was still clenching her bleeding thigh. Catwoman took a syringe with a tranquilizer and injected it into her arm. Black Widow whimpered in pain and before she passed out she mumbled out, “I will… have… my revenge….”

 

“Sure, but behind the bars,” Catwoman replied.

 

The woman joined Kyuhyun who was surrounded by his hyungs. He was lying on his stomach and was sweating. Although he tried his best to suppress whines of pain, he couldn’t help it but to moan from time to time.

 

“Let me stop the bleeding,” Catwoman said and started to apply pressure to the wound. Then she took out a handkerchief and pressed it firmly onto the wound. Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip until he felt the metallic taste of blood, “Yah, don’t hurt yourself any further.”

 

“Sorry...” the maknae mumbled under his nose, slightly embarrassed.

 

“All your struggle to perform a revenge on me is in vain, Kyuhyunnie…” suddenly Master’s weak voice caught everyone’s attention. He seemed to have pulled himself up and was currently leaning against a wall. He had his eyes closed and a hand on his heart, panting heavily, “Do you know why?”

 

“Why? And how come you are still alive?” Catwoman hissed through her clenched teeth and glared at Master.

 

“Please, Catwoman, I have been consuming various poisons for years. Their effects are significantly less destructive on me in comparison to average person. However, I won’t live long, because Kyuhyun of course had to use the poison that does not have an antidotum. Oh well, I still have around 5 minutes before I will die so let me tell you something, Joker. I knew that today will be the end. And I made sure that every single of the information about the Rose Project will be gone. I deleted all files.”

 

“You know, Master, I can spill all the information. I am just saying,” Catwoman said as if stating some obvious facts.

 

“All meals served today and yesterday were containing the formula, which erases your memory for the last decade. The concoction is similar to the one given to Kyuhyun, but this one is improved and has a 90% success rate,” the head of Rose Project said and grinned, proud of himself.

 

Catwoman gasped and her eyes widened, “No....”

 

“Kyuhyun, since both you and I are going to die anyway, let me tell you a secret, which only you will understand,” Master said, as he started to pant more heavily, as if he was choking.

 

“Proceed...” the maknae whispered and pricking up his ears.

 

“‘The oldest will fall last and with them the past’. Carpe diem, Kyuhyunnie, because ‘Roses are red and I love you’. I kind of hoped to see the fireworks with you though… Let’s meet in Hell, Kyuhyunnie...” Master said and as his voice faded away so did the smile on his face. Finally his eyes closed and his hand slipped onto the cold floor.

 

Everyone frowned when heard Master’s last words. Since there was no reaction from the youngest idol, Catwoman turned to look at him and saw that his eyes are no longer open.

 

“Whoa, Joker!” she gently shook Kyuhyun who slightly opened his eyes. The woman took out her phone in a rush and shouted, “Hey, where’s the medical team?! The police was supposed to come like five minutes ag-”

 

Suddenly a group of policeman entered the room with guns pointed at all directions. Once they realized that there was no danger, the medical team immediately ran towards the wounded Kyu, who was already losing consciousness. They turned him around and put him onto stretcher.

 

“Hey, hey! Look at me!” Catwoman shouted in panic and lightly smacked Kyuhyun’s pale, cold cheek. She quickly checked his fading pulse, “Don’t you dare to part with me like this! We still have so much to talk about! Yah!”

 

“S-sorry...” Kyuhyun whispered as a string of blood streamed down from his slightly purple pale lips.

 

Then he closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

 

“Yah! Move it, move it! We need to get him out of here asap!” one of the man from the medical team shouted and they started to run towards windows.

 

“Where are you going?!” Siwon shouted shouted watching in horror as one of the men opened the windows.

 

“They are taking him by a helicopter,” Catwoman explained and massaged her temples, “I have cars ready for us downstairs. I can see that you are also wounded in some places, so let’s follow Joker to the hospital. ”

 

Super Junior nodded in silent agreement and did as the woman said.

 

 

 

The bandaged boy group and Catwoman were sitting under the OR, where Kyuhyun was operated on. No one dared to speak a word. All they heard were the steps and quiet voices of people who were sometimes passing by them. Luckily, they were at the end of the long corridor; therefore, there weren’t many patients or hospital staff disturbing their silence. Everyone was tense up and had their eyes set blankly at unidentified points.

 

Suddenly, Catwoman groaned in pain and grabbed her head with her hands.

 

“Are you okay?” asked Donghae, who was sitting right next to her.

 

“Y-yeah… I guess the effects of the concoction Master was talking about finally started,” she replied, slightly grimacing.

 

After that no further words have been exchanged. Sudden shouts from the OR made everyone turn their heads towards the room. Super Junior’s faces paled as soon as they heard muffled voices.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter