Hugs & Kisses

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae picked up the letter again with slightly trembling hands. Though tears slowly made their ways down his hollow cheeks, he forced himself to read it again.

 

The note that Kyuhyun left was as follows:

 

My beloved hyungs, my dearest brothers,

I’m sorry for such a sudden departure and for dragging you into this mess. However, I had to leave, because I couldn’t let RP harm you. They know that I remember everything and they will get me sooner or later.  

I’m also extremely sorry for being so selfish and leaving you so abruptly, but I had no courage to face you. I would surely break down and egoistically stay with you, believing in all the lies that you can protect me. You are unable to stop RP. They know how to get what they want and some of their ways can be labeled as inhuman.

Let me be the one who will protect you. Let me do something good one last time, okay?

Thank you for loving me for whom I am.

Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most.

But above all, thank you for being my family, which I will miss till the end of my life.

I will treasure all the memories, both good and bad ones.

Thank you, hyungs, for giving me the best four years of my life and I am sorry for causing so much trouble.

Hugs and kisses,

Yours forever,

Kyuhyun

 

At first Super Junior was absolutely startled. No one expected this after their though revealing but comforting conversation, which happened only three hours earlier. Most of them felt as if they had renewed their already strong camaraderie. They disclosed their secrets and shared various touching moments. Kyuhyun didn’t behave oddly in any way; thus, no one suspected he planned to leave.

 

“How could he leave us like this?! In addition, without any explanation! And saying that he’s apologizing for dragging us into this. Seriously, we are a family and we are supposed to face all the problems together!” Leeteuk kept shouting as he nervously paced around the living room, “How can he even say that he’s sorry for causing trouble! Aish, where’s that snarky maknae! I’m so angry that I am going to make sure that he won’t ever even think of departing like this!”

 

“H-hyung, calm down. I think that we should find Kyuhyunnie first. This should be our priority right now. We can worry later about what happens afterwards,” Heechul said, his face serious.

 

“I agree with Heechul-hyung,” Siwon added, “We should find him and make sure that he’s safe and sound.”

 

“Yeah, he’s our BabyKyu, isn’t he? We shouldn’t let him carry all of this alone,” Ryeowook added between his sobs.

 

Yesung passed Wookie a pack of tissues. The latter thanked him and pulled him into a tight hug. Then the pair moved to Sungmin who was still blaming himself for not stopping Kyuhyun. With the help from Siwon, they somehow managed to convince him that it wasn’t his fault. Leeteuk approached Minnie and gave him tight motherly hug. The younger man smiled faintly and calmed down.

 

Then the leader sighed and nodded, “You guys are right. I am sorry for overreacting, but you know… it’s out little maknae that we are talking about. Despite winning all kinds of intellectual competitions and his wit, he’s really silly.”

 

“We know,” they all agreed and chuckled quietly.

 

“So if we are set on finding him, how do we plan to do it?” Eunhyuk asked and looked around for any answers.

 

Suddenly, Leeteuk’s phone started to ring, but the leader decided to ignore it. He didn’t have any time nor energy to deal with the unknown number. Then it rang again, but the same thing followed. The third call made Leeteuk annoyed, so he picked up the phone, “I am sorry, but I am unable to speak right now. Please stop calling me.”

 

He was about to hung up when he heard a familiar husky voice, “You better listen to me, Park Jungsoo, if you want to save Kyuhyun. Get your members and put me on speaker.”

 

Teukkie frozen; thus, making all the members raise their eyebrows or tilt their heads, not understanding what was going on. The leader indicated to gather at the table and put his phone on speaker.

 

“Can everyone hear me?” the voice asked.

 

“Yes,” Super Junior replied in unison.

 

“I don’t have much time, so listen carefully. My name’s Mark Smythe, I am Kyuhyun’s old friend-”

 

“Save the talk, Kyuhyun-ah told us about your relationship already,” Eunhyuk cut him off.

 

“Oh really? Erm, okay then,” Mark replied, his voice revealing slight surprise, “Well, all right, call me Mark. Let’s get down to business. I assume that Kyuhyun is nowhere nearby you, because he would be asking how come that I am alive. Therefore, should I already ask when did he escape?”

 

“Don’t describe this as an ‘escape’,” Heechul rolled his eyes, “It’s not like we are holding him in a cage… ish...”

 

“Never mind Chullie, listen, Mark,” Leeteuk said and ruffled playfully Heechul’s hair. The younger man growled, but couldn’t stop his lips from curving into a small smile, “Kyuhyunnie must have left maximum two hours ago. We were able to only take a short nap before realizing that he was gone.”

 

“, that’s a long time. Sorry, that was a little rude, but then again, every seconds matters right now,” the agent said and sighed.
 

“Why?” Hyukkie asked.

 

“Because he must have picked up his gear and is probably on his way to the headquarters already,” Mark answered, “However, we may still save him, though I had hoped that we had a little bit more time. Anyway, Super Junior, I am going to send you two vans. They will take you to the headquarters, where you will meet a woman, named Catwoman.”

 

“Oh, the one that took care of Kyuhyun-ah?” Siwon asked.

 

“Yup, she’s the only one you can trust once you enter the building. Do not touch anything or stray from the paths she indicated. Every single wall and orna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter