Sungmin

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around six o’clock and some members of Super Junior were heading back home already. It was a long and intense day. Everyone was tired and just wished to get some rest. Surprisingly, Ryeowook met Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon in the elevator. They greeted each other and lazily started a conversation.

 

“How was your day, hyung?” Ryeowook asked as he glanced at Leeteuk.

 

“It was exhausting. The variety show that I was on with Eunhyuk forced us to do some physical work. For example, we had to do some random dances and had a few competitions between idols.”

 

Eunhyuk just nodded, too tired to say anything else. Then, there was that characteristic ‘beep~’ sound announcing that they have arrived at their dorm.

 

Ryewook was the first one to come into the house. They all stripped down from their coats and shoes.

 

“It’s so quiet without Kyuhyunnie here, isn’t it?” Donghae sighed, absolutely out of energy.

 

“Indeed, it is lively when that evil maknae makes pranks on us and teases us all day long. I don’t know how it's possible to have so much energy,” Eunhyuk added.

 

Siwon stretched and threw himself face down at the long sofa Ryeowook went to the kitchen to prepare some tea and snacks, and it was then that he smelled a slight odor of smoke. He then saw some curry spilled around and water on the floor. His gasp caught the members’ attention.

 

“Is something wrong, Wookie?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Shhh! I think someone broke into our home, hyungs!” Ryeowook said making everyone’s faces pale.

 

The younger man pointed at the mess in the kitchen and at his nose. Everyone took a few deep breaths and it was then that they noticed the smell. Their eyes widened and they slowly started to search through the rooms – first the bathrooms, then pantries, and finally their own rooms. Nothing besides kitchen seemed to be off. Then Siwon beckoned them to come closer. He was standing in front of Heechul’s room.

 

“Someone’s there!” he whispered to Leeteuk.

 

They slowly approached a big figure besieged in heavy blankets laying on the bed. Just as they were about to say something, Heechul leaned out from the blankets and put a finger on his lips. Everyone beside the men in the bed frowned. Then he slowly uncovered the blankets; only to reveal who was laying next to him.

 

“Kyuhyunnie?” Leeteuk gasped in shock.

 

“Wasn’t he supposed to be discharged in a few days?” Donghae asked scratching his head.

 

The maknae started to mumble something under his nose and gradually open his eyes. Heechul rolled his eyes – his attempt to let him sleep bit more failed. Kyuhyun blinked a few times and looked around.

 

“Where am I…?” he asked in a hoarse voice, but before they could answer he said to himself. “Ah, right, Chullie’s room. What time is it, Leeteuk-hyung?”

 

“It’s past six. What are you doing here Kyuhyun-ah?” the leader asked.

 

“I wanted to cook you some dinner, but Chullie came earlier than I expected,” he answered sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

 

“Ya! It’s Heechul-hyung for you!” Heechul said gently hitting the maknae’s arm.

 

The younger idol chuckled and slowly sat up. He grimaced for a second and hoped nobody had seen  it. He didn’t want to be a burden anymore. Unfortunately, they all noticed his discomfort.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, maybe you should rest first before making pranks on us. Don’t you think it’s too early?” Ryeowook immediately came up to his dongsaeng and forced him to stay in the bed.

 

Meanwhile Heechul stood up and stretched himself. Then, he the lights.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter