Spoiler Alert: Master Moved The Headquarters

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

 

Dead silence filled the room. Kyuhyun was done with describing his past. He was looking out of the window, scared of facing his hyungs. He had no idea what to expect from them. Fear? Disbelief? Disappointment?

 

“That was hell of a lot of information,” Leeteuk finally commented, choosing his words carefully, “I hope you will understand, Kyuhyun-ah, that it will take us some time to digest-”

 

“You were really an agent?” Eunhyuk suddenly cut off his hyung, his eyes wide open.

 

“Y-yeah,” Kyuhyun nodded, a little bit startled by his sudden question.

 

“I know that this is not the most appropriate thing to say, but you must admit that this is so cool!” Hyukkie replied with a voice full of excitement. The members looked at him, slightly surprised with the outburst. Some face-palmed themselves and others rolled their eyes. Hyukkie hoped that this ridiculous behavior of his will somehow lighten the serious mood. Luckily, he was able to make a few idols smile, “Ne, Hae, don’t you think so?”

 

“M-mhm!” Donghae agreed, “However, I am more worried about what you think right now. I mean, I don’t really care what bad things you have done in the past, because I believe that you must have your reasons. Besides, they are the past and basically there’s nothing we can do. But, as I said, I do care about the present. How do you feel in this very moment?”

 

Super Junior nodded in agreement. That was a good point and their eyes moved towards the makane.

 

“I… I don’t know, to be honest, hyung” Kyuhyun answered, his voice hoarse. He took a few sips from the nearest glass of water and shifted to a more comfortable position, “I guess that I also need to process this, as Leeteuk-hyung said. I mean, I have been living without knowing much about my past. Before I started taking the medicine after the last car crash, I virtually had no recollection of any details. Then it all broke through that weird stuff they gave me in Rose Project. So, I never pondered my life before SJ. However, I am nervous about your opinions - that’s for sure.”

 

The members looked at each other. The exchange of glances only made Kyu anxious.

 

“So far, I think that everyone is fine, I guess?” Siwon said as he looked around and received nods, which indicated that the members were concurring with his words, “Although it is indeed a shock to us - I mean, our BabyKyu seems to be a badass - I think that in the end, you are still our brother and I agree with what Donghae-hyung said. The past belongs in the past.”

 

“Thank you, hyungs” Kyu said and sighed in relief.

 

“I am with Siwon on this one,” Leeteuk added and patted Kyuhyun’s back in a reassuringly.

 

Heechul, on the other hand, furrowed his brow when he noticed in Kyu’s eyes that there was still something haunting him, “What is it, Kyuhyunnie? Is there something else?”

 

The maknae was caught off guard by Heechul’s acuity. His big cat-like eyes were meticulously scrutinizing his every movement, penetrating through his very soul.

 

“I-I am just worried that they may come back. Black Widow will inevitably tell Master that I remember them and this certainly means trouble. I don’t know what to do, but we have to be careful,” the makane answered, frowning. He massaged his temples, as he tried to analyze the situation and find any solution to it, “I don’t want you to get hurt because of me. This is the last thing that I would like to happen and I am going to make sure that it never comes to pass.”

 

“Aigoo, Kyu, let us take care of that. You should know very well that we can take care of ourselves. We are protected by our managers, guards, and many other people. It’s going to be hard to get to us, so don’t worry, okay?” the leader tried to reassure the maknae.

 

“I know, but still… This company was very big by the time I left; therefore, it is safe to assume that their power must have grown since my departure,” Kyu said and sat up, “And I know that you are all grown up men, but you are also my brothers.”

 

The members looked at themselves. Ryeowook was first to stand up, “Oh my, our BabyKyu is growing up so well! Aigoo, so cute~”

 

Then, he threw himself at Kyu and bear hugged him. The rest followed suit and seconds later, the maknae was besieged with hugs.

 

“Ugh… Ne, hyungs… I-I know that I’m handsome, but I c-can't breathe!” Kyuhyun choked out from the pile of Super Junior idols.

 

As they chuckled, the members released the maknae and sat back at their seats. Afterwards, Donghae told them what had happened when he was kidnapped. Apparently, he didn’t remember much - he was knocked unconscious, drugged, and slightly beaten to look as if he was in great pain. The abduction process itself wasn’t that hard, according to Kyuhyun. The victims usually usually looked worse than they felt as the whole point of kidnapping them was to threaten and not seriously harm.

 

Half an hour later, the members decided to go to sleep. Even though it was morning already, they were unusually lucky to have a free schedule for the first half of the day.

 

They said goodnights to each other and the dorm became silent The members sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter