Leeteuk Part 2

Our dear Evil Maknae, we love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's notes:

Update: The compliation of Super Junior one-shots has been published!      

Kyuhyun left earlier than he originally planned to. It was around eight when he arrived at the dancing studio. His personal trainer was already waiting for him; therefore, they immediately started to practice. And so three hours of intensive training have passed. After eating lunch, he decided to go upstairs to take a nap.

 

‘Oh gosh, I got so lazy after being hospitalized for only three days,’ Kyu thought as he plopped down on the leather couch. He slowly drifted away to his dreamland.

 

Suddenly, he felt cold water splashed at his face. He gasped and his eyes widen in surprise.

 

“What the heck?!” Kyu shouted in rage as he immediately sat up and brushed the water off his face.

 

He was too tired to deal with any pranks from the Suju members. The idols also realized that since the medicine was put away in favour of a milder one, his behaviour went back to his normal evil-Kyu style. His eyes widened as soon as he realized who was standing in front of him.

 

“Leeteuk-hyung?! Why did you do this to me?”

 

“You had a nightmare and you kept on crying even after I shook you!” the leader explained and gave Kyu a soft white towel.

 

The maknae gratefully took it and saw that Teukkie was kneeling next to him with a worried expression. He moved aside to make some space for his hyung to sit. The idols were silent for a second until Kyu asked, “Was I crying?”

 

Leeteuk nodded, “What is eating you up? Do you remember anything? Maybe it’s a side effect of your medicine? Remember that your behavior changed when you consumed the older pills?”

 

“Too many question at the same time, hyung,” Kyuhyun smiled; however, it faded away as he tried to recall his dream. He frowned and answered, “I’m sorry, but I cannot remember anything. Everything happened so fast… All I can say is that it was quite similar to my nightmare from the morning.”

 

The older idol gently patted his dongsaeng’s back, “If you want, you can sleep with me, my Baby-Kyu.”

 

“Ne, don’t tease me, hyung!” Kyuhyun whined and rolled his eyes.

Teukkie laughed at the maknae’s outburst and said, “I’m sorry~ However, know that I am serious. If anything happens, you can always seek help from me.”

Then the leader opened his arms and beckoned Kyu to hug him. The maknae gladly accepted the suggestion and tightly embraced the older man. After pulling away, Leeteuk said that originally he was supposed to grab something very quickly; therefore, he had to leave as soon as possible

 

“Hyung?” the maknae said.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“No problem, Kyuhyunnie,” Leeteuk smiled warmly and shut the door.

 

 

The day passed in a blink of an eye – before Kyuhyun knew it, he was already preparing himself to go to sleep. He took a long, relaxing bath and then entered his bedroom after brushing his teeth. Sungmin was already under the duvet, reading a book. The maknae plopped down onto his bed and immediately fell asleep.

 

Sungmin chuckled when he heard Kyu snoring just a minute after Kyu fell onto on his bed. The older idol stood up and pulled a blanket over Kyuhyun. Afterwards, he turned off the lights and fell asleep too.

 

 

It was around 2 AM when Kyuhyun’s eyes snapped open. He immediately sat up and   realized he could feel unpleasant cold sweat all over his shivering body. His chest was heaving rapidly and his hair was plastered to his skin.

 

“Ehhh…” Kyu sighed, exhausted. “Not again…”

 

After not moving for a few minutes – until his body calmed down – Kyuhyun leaned back. He buried his face and groaned in the pillow. However, as soon as he fell asleep, the nightmare came back. He woke up again, but this time with a headache.

 

Suddenly Kyu got an idea. He quickly grabbed his pillow and put on his fluffy flip-flops. With a bathrobe protecting him from the cold that overwhelmed him as soon as he left his room, he quietly escaped his dorm and went upstairs to the 12th floor. He sneaked into Leeteuk’s and Donghae’s room. He gently tapped onto the leader’s shoulder to wake him up. The older man slowly opened his eyes and frowned to see the maknae standing next to him.

 

“Can I sleep with you?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Leeteuk was taken aback, but nodded lifted his blanket welcomingly. Kyu took off his bathrobe and flip flops. Then, he laid down closely next to the leader and immediately shut his eyes.

 

“A nightmare didn’t let you sleep?” Leeteuk asked carefully and put his arm around Kyu, pulling him into a hug.

 

The maknae only nodded and tightened his grip around his hyung’s waist. Leeteuk’s heart broke at the sight of  his dongsaeng so frightened . He gently his back and waited for him to

fall asleep. After the maknae’s breathing slowed down and his face relaxed, Teukkie let himself  fall asleep as well. The fact that he couldn’t do anything to mollify Kyu’s pain was torture.

 

 

At 7:30 AM, Leeteuk heard some shouting downstairs. He frowned and gently left his bed. The leader exited his room with both Donghae and Kyuhyun still sleeping, and went down to 11th floor.

“What is happening here?” Teukkie asked as soon as he entered the living room.

He met all 11th floor residents awake in their pajamas and with fear in their eyes. Leeteuk quickly approached his dongsaengs, worried what may be the cause of the turmoil.

“Kyu is gone! He is nowhere to be found!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“His most important belongings like wallet and phone are still in his room , though,” Sungmin added.

 

“Hey, calm down everybody!” Leeteuk shouted, silencing the members who were talking at the same time, “He slept with me tonight, so don’t worry!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter