TWO

Shadow

Seohyun slowly open his eye slowly and stare blankly at the ceiling.Wait its not her room ceiling.She quickly sat up and look around.Everything around her is unfamiliar.The class table,iron chair.There’s nothing he recognized.She tried to recalled the incident last night.She was chased by a group of guys.Then she bumped into a guy and she cant remember anything.”Haish stupid Seohyun.How can you fainted in front of a stranger.”She hit her head in frustration.”Omo did he..”Her imagination went wild.She quickly checked herself.She is still in her clothes..mean nothing happen last night.She remember something and she quickly ran her hand in her pocket.Her phone is still there but something went missing.Oh crap.She then dialed a number on her phone.It rang then someone pick up.”Hello,Sme caffe.May I take your order.”A woman voice reached Seohyun eardrum and she quickly recognize it.”Taeyeon-sshi its me Seohyun.I’ll be late for a work today.Cover me up ok”Seohyun quickly hang up without hearing Taeyeon  reply.She arise from the bed and went downstair.

Yonghwa was enjoying his morning coffee when he hear the women cursing herself.He smile.Through her conversation,he know bout her name and working place too.That’s the speciality of vampire.They have higher hearing frequency compare to human being.That’s mean their life is noisier than other.He hear her footstep clearly and not too long after that she appeared.”Did you have a nice sleep last night”He asked without looking at her.Seohyun just nodded.”Are you hungry.Lets have some coffee.”Yonghwa kindly offered.Seohyun was about to say no but her stomach betrayed her so she took a seat in front of him while Yonghwa pour him a cup of coffee.”Look im sorry bout last night and thank you for saving me.”Seohyun said shyly.

“Who are them??Why did they chased after you”Yonghwa  asked ignoring what she said earlier.Seohyun doesn’t reply immediately.”I borrow money from them.When I didn’t pay the find me.Thats all”She said after thinking for a while.Yonghwa finally looked at her.His long frozen heart was amazingly beating.”How can they look so alike”He said to herself.

Meanwhile Seohyun eye wildly scan Yonghwa’s house.Everything was either glass or metal.Not even a single wood.”He must be a rich kid though”She thought to herself.Then her eye catch a glimpse of the potret hanging on the wall.Its a drawing of a woman wearing a hanbok.It look classic and classy at the same time.Somehow she look familiar to her.Yonghwa realize bout that but he didn’t say anything.In fact he was looking at her.Instead of the potret,the person in front him was more alive.How long  had he waited to see that face again.Suddenly he heard someone giggle

And instantly recognize the sound.He smirk.”That wench”He cursed  in silent.”Wait,what time is this..Ommo omo…Ajusshi  I gonna leave.Im late already.”Without  waiting his replied,Seohyun stand on her feet and walk toward the door.When he open a door,a young man was standing in front of he.Smiling.”Have a safe trip back”He bowed politely as Seohyun dashed away.

“Arent you tired standing at the door for that long”Yonghwa  was now standing in front of him.Yes vampire able to move from one place to another at a very fast speed too.But they cant teleport.Minhyuk just smile happily.”How does her blood taste like,ajjushi”Minhyuk teased Yonghwa.Yonghwa give him killer stare but Minhyuk ignore him.Minhyuk  was a vampire too.But he is only 102 years old.He was turned by the Dark vampire.

In the world of vampire  there are two type of vampire.Yonghwa  was the original vampire.Original vampire was the one who was cursed.Therefore from the moment they were born,they already become a vampire.Its in his bloodline.Thats the origin of vampire.However,by feeding on human,they were seen as a monster by human.Therefore a lot of original vampires were killed.This cause some of the Original  hold grudge against the human.Therefore,with the help of an ancient witch,they  find learnt how to put the vampire  curse onto human too.They started to turn people into vampire in order to make human being extinct.Disagreeing with what they do,the Original vampire stood up to fight them.However their population increased drastically so they join forces with human to fight the Dark vampire by telling them they way to kill a vampire:stabbing their heart with wooden sword.As for the Original,only  sandal wood can killed them.However they didn’t disclose that secret because they afraid that the human might betrayed them.The human,calling themselves the vampire hunter started to kill the Dark vampire.Then they started to plot an agenda to killed the Original too.This make the Original run away and stay hiding until now.So did the Dark vampire.Years passed and they keep their existence a secret from the whole world.

They Original actively help out for the new vampire who was turned by the Dark vampire trying to bring them to the good side.Minhyuk was one of them.Until now,they Dark vampire still secretly turning human into vampire and recruicting them to form an army to bring human into existence.So did the vampire hunter.They still living among them secretly killing vampires.

For Yonghwa,living as a vampire nowadays was much more difficult that back then.Disguise as normal people he will never know who is his friend and who is his enemy.He sigh…His mind suddenly remember the girl whom he meet last night.”Seohyun..”He recalled her name.