TEN

Shadow

Seohyun watch as Yonghwa  collapse in front of her.Suddenly Suho appeared.”Suho promise me…just like how we planned,we’ll released him as soon as he revealed the other original wherebout.

“Im sorry Sunbae.The planned change.Do you think he’ll disclosed his family wherebout??I don’t think so.Since your feeling prevent you from killing him.I’ll do that”He said as he took out a dagger and walked towards Yonghwa.Seohyun panicked.When she tell Suho bout Yonghwa,they came out with a plan.Seohyun will lure Yonghwa to their trap and force him to tell bout the Originals whereabout and released him afterwards.That their original plan.But now Suho is determined to kill Yonghwa.What the heck is going on.

”No Suho don’t.”Seohyun was about to stop him but somebody grab her from behind.Its one of her fellow friend .Suho run towards Yonghwa.He was about to stake into his heart when someone yanked him away.Sending his tiny body flying before hitting the chairs around him.

”Hyung are you okay.”Minhyuk help Yonghwa to stand.”Why did you came?How did you find me?”Yonghwa whispered weakly.”You didn’t turn off your phone GPS.So I tracked you down.Dont talk hyung.Lets leave first.”Minhyuk said.

When they were about to leave,two more person appeared in the front door blocking their exit.Seohyun quickly recognize them as Vampire hunters.”Suho what is this”Seohyun asked frustratedly.”You said its only you and me?Why the other hunters is herer”Seohyun asked confusedly.

”I don’t think I can handle this myself so I called for backup” he said Without looking at Seohyun.Seohyun was speechless.So she become the one who lure Yonghwa to Suho’s trap.Minhyuk put Yonghwa down and started to fight with the other as Suho aim for Yonghwa.But Seohyun was faster.She pushed Suho sidekick away  and run to help Yonghwa.”Its not what I planned.I’ll help you out of here now cause I’m sure they’ll not leave you guys out alive .But please don’t hurt Suho or the other hunter”Seohyun said helping the weak Yonghwa to stand.But Suho tried to stop her so they fight between them.”Suho stop.This is not right”She said between their fight.”You shouldn’t let you feeling clouded your judgement sunbae.”He said

”Minhyuk grab Yonghwa and run”Seohyun shouted to Minhyuk.Luckily only Original is vulnerable towards sandal wood so Minhyuk able to help him escape.Her strength is no match to Suho but still she’s able to buy some time for them to escape.

Realising that they were about to escape,Suho pushed Seohyun away and run towards him.His dagger was aim towards Yonghwa heart,However Minhyuk shield Yonghwa body with his’ and the dagger pierce to his heart.Everyone in the room was shocked especially Yonghwa.He look at him in disbelief..

”No Minhyuk,no…please don’t”With his remain energy he catch Minhyuk falling body.Tears  rolled down his cheeck.”Run…… hyung…Don’t worry bout me.GO NOW!!!”Minhyuk Said with his last breathe before turning into dust and dispersed into thin air.”NO!!!!!”He yelled.Suddenly the monster inside him was awaken.He’ll never forgive those human being for killing Minhyuk.Just like he will never forgive himself for not being able to protect someone who he saw as his own dongsaeng.

Seohyun was horrified when he saw Yonghwa turned into a monster.His vein was visible around his face,neck and hand.His eyes was cold and heartless.With a move he send Suho body flying hitting the wall.The other tried to stopped him but he easy snapped their neck and killed them.His gaze is now fixed on Suho.With the speed of light he reached Suho,grabbed his collar and threw him towards the wall.

“Yonghwa don’t…”Seohyun grab his arm and tried to stop him but he push her away.In fact doesn’t recognize Seohyun anymore.He lift Suho upagain  and slammed him to the floor.

“Yonghwa no”Seohyun try to stop him as she know that she will kill Suho but he grabbed Seohyun instead  and chocked her with his left hand.”Stop…. Yonghwa …please”Out of breathe she mutter..”Yonghwa..Dont ”Her tears rolled down  her cheek.Seohyun hot tears touched Yonghwa hand and his grip loosen  and the old Yonghwa slowly coming back.He fall down on his knee…”Why do you betrayed me”He whispered before losing his consciousness.