FIVE

Shadow

“Your boyfriend is here”Taeyeon teased Seohyun who was busy preparing the customer coffee.”Where?”Seohyun quickly turned around.A smile appear on her lip when she Yonghwa sitting on one of the table.”Aigoo look at your face.Guess being in love feel so good”Taeyeon continued.”Then go find your Baekhyun oppa”Seohyun said as she handed the coffee she prepared and walk towards Yonghwa.

“You’re early today.”She said happily.Yonghwa smile.”Well I miss you already so I came early.”He replied as he look at Seohyun.His eye caught the bruise on Seohyun arm.Realizing  Yonghwa  gaze ,Seohyun  tried to hide her hand.”What happen?”He asked concernly.Its not the first time though.He notice since they begin dating fews month ago that Seohyun’s body always fulled with bruise and scars.However she keep assuring him that she was okay and just being careless.”Nothing.I accidentally bumped into the door at the kitchen yesterday.No big deal”She lied.Last night she and Suho went vampire hunting again.Its the bruise from her fight last night but how can she told Yonghwa bout that.”You.Stop making me worried and stop hurting yourself will you”Yonghwa said making Seohyun  smile.Her heart blossom hearing that.”I know and I will boss.”She said.

“Im sorry for interrupting but I’ve got some thing for you guys.”Taeyeon  come over and place two ticket at the table.”My boyfriend and I planned to watch this movie tonight but something came up and he cant go.So im not going too.So both of you enjoy the movie”She said before walk away to the counter.Seohyun  took the ticket and read the title.”Vampire Love Story.So its vampire”She said in disgust making Yonghwa  flinched slighty.”Why don’t you like vampire stories”He asked.There’s something in Seoyun ’s tone that bother him.Seohyun  looked straight to Yonghwa  eyes.Her stare was cold.”I hate vampire the most.They killed innocent people mercilessly.Turning innocent people into their kind and treated them like a slave.Creature like them should just disappear from this world”Yonghwa gulped.Did Sehyun know about vampire existence.”Im just kidding.Why be so serious.Im just not a fan of horror movie.Beside vampire doesn’t exist don’t they”Seohyun  gaze soften as she laugh softly.Hearing that ,Yonghwa was relieved.”But Seohyun,they do exist.”But those word were not spoken to her.

Since Seohyun doesn’t want to watch the movie both of them  decided to have a dinner and later took  a walk at the nearby park.Since its autumn season,the cherry blossom was falling creating a romantic atmosphere.After walking for a quite long time,the took a seat at a nearby bench.”Arghh Im so happy right now”Seohyun said joyfully  holding tightly to Yonghw arm.Yonghwa smile.”Are you?”He asked.

For him Seohyun was a gift.He never felt anything like he did now.Somehow Seohyun make him felt more like a human.So this is how love feel like.It made you feel alive.He thought to himself.”Look at the haemoni and harrapuji there there.Arent they sweet??”She said pointing to a pair of old couple who was sitting on the bench next to them.Seohyun look at them enviously.

“Yonghwa –sshi”She laid her head on his shoulder.’Shall we be like that too.Growing old together.Staying by each other side until death keep us apart.Its embrassing but I think I love you too much already.So please stay by my side for a long long time will you.”Yonghwa heart ache.In his 250 years living,this is the first time someone said that she wanted to grow old with him.He too wanted to grow old with her.He too was deeply in love with her.He keep asking himself,If one day she discover the truth about him,will she still love him like this??

From a distance a pair of eye watching them and clearly heard what Seohyun said just now.He smirked.Before dashed away in a blink of second.