NINE

Shadow

“Sunbae do you know grandpa will be home next week”Suho said when Seohyun entered their house.”Really?Maybe I should invited Yonghwa over for dinner then.”She said taking the empty spot next to Suho.

”Yonghwa??Oh..you mean your boyfriend.Are you serious with him”Suho asked abruptly.

“What do you mean???Of course I am”Seohyun said confidently.”Then are you gonna tell him that you are a hunter”Suho added.Seohyun  silence for a while.That never cross her mind before.Suho was right.If she wanted to be serious with Yonghwa,sooner or later she have to tell him bout that.But will Yonghwa accept her is she tell the truth.Can he accept the truth that vampire do exist??

“I don’t know how to tell him”Seohyun sigh heavily.”Then sunbae,what will you do if he is a vampire??”Seohyun stare at Suho.”What kind of question is that”She shake her head.”Impossible.Its not a drama Suho-yaah.How can he be a vampire”She laugh softly.”Well there’s always probability right Sunbae”Suho winked his eye.Seohyun bite her lip.”Then I will kill him with my own hand.”She said coldly.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yonghwa took a sip of his coffee as he looked at Seohyun greeting her customer with a huge smile pasted on her face from the building opposite to her workplace.He close his eyes as he heard her voice speaking.How much he miss her that he thought  that he was going crazy already.He must be insane.How can he love his own enemy to that level.His enemy?His heart ache at  the mentioned at that.Seeing she smiled like that make him even sadder.Behind that smile,he know thats she is holding her own pain.For days they haven’t contact each other and when his longing towards her was unbearable he’ll come round and secretly look at her.And today might be the last.

He received her text last night asking him to meet her.His vampire instinct tell him not to go.But  he is a fool for love.Even knowing that meeting her means putting his own life at risk,he don’t care.Living in a world without her,Yonghwa rather die in her hand.If that’s his fate,he willingly accept her.He glance at the clock.Its already 4pm.4 more hours left.He get up from his seat and leave the café.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The restaurant was empty.Only Yonghwa and Seohyun was there.The smell of scented candle filled the air.They stare blankly with no words spoken even though they had so much to said to each other.Yonghwa phone rang and Minhyuk name appeared.

“Hyung where are you?”Minhyuk sound worried.”Why”Yonghwa asked in return.”Hyung the Originals were looking for you like crazy.Is it true Seohyun noona is a hunter??Arghhh im going crazy”Minhyuk sigh  heavily.Yonghwa smile bitterly.”So they knew already”He said to himself.”Don’t worry Minyuk-ah.Everything will be fine”He assured him as her gaze fixed at Seohyun who was sitting opposite  to him.’Hyung,just tell me where are you.”Minhyuk ask frustatedly.There’s something in his tone that make him uneasy.”Im going.Bye”Yong hwa hang up without replying him.

“Are we going to sit here and stare at each other”Yonghwa finally broke the silence between them.’Guess you have a lot to said to me right.”He added before taking a sip of his wine.Somehow his head feel dizzy,maybe because of the scented candle he tell himself.

Seohyun felt so frustrated.She miss him so much but she tell herself to hold that in.She is a bit surprise seeing him tonight.She thought that  he’ll be avoiding her.However she is relieve that he come.She wanted to end up everything with him.Just for tonight she wanted to spend her last time with him as Yonghwa because she is sure next time when she meet him,he’ll be her enemy.

“You know who am I right.Arent you afraid that I might kill you?”She asked but Yonghwa smile.”I don’t care who are you.For me you are the Seohyun that I knew.The only person that I love so much.The fact that you are a hunter wont change everything  about how I feel towards you.”Yonghwa words  makes Seohyun become teary.”If you are going to kill me then go on with that”He added

“Who are you to tell me what should I do with your life??”Seohyun sobbed.How can he be this stupid.Telling her to kill him.If only doing that will be as easy as he said.She tell herself to stay strong but her women heart soften in front of him.As a hunter,this is the most stupid thing she ever do.Letting a vampire to survive.Yes she vow that if he is a vampire,she will kill her but she love him so much that she cant make herself do that.

“Lets end everything here now.From this moment on,don’t show yourself in front of me.Our destiny…End here.Every thing about me and our memory together.Please erase it Lets pretend that it’s a sweetdream and now lets wake up.”Seohyun said with tears rolling down her cheeck.Yes its finally over.Yonghwa closed his eyes.So she is letting him live.But how  can he survive without her.

“Just because I am a vampire.I become someone who cant  even be a part of your memory.Arent you too cruel Seohyun.Leaving in a world without…”

“Please stop Yonghwa…I begged you.Just leave”Seohyun intercept.She cant even raised her eye to look at him.She’s afraid that her feeling will take over her once more.Yonghwa  stare at her but his vision got blurry.Is he drunk??His whole body feel weak too.What’s wrong with him.Then he recognize the smell blending with the scent of the candle.Its sandal wood.He tried to stand up but immediately collapse.