Twelve

Shadow

The room door open wide and someone run towards Yonghwa.Slowly that person untie the rope around his body.”What are you doing”He asked weakly.”Don’t say anything.Im bringing you out of here.Grandpa planned to kill you tonight.”Seohyun said as she lift Yonghwa body,putting his arm around her shoulder and walked out of the room.They walked as slowly as they can,avoiding the guards patrolling around.Luckily Seohyun knew that place well therefore it doesn’t take long for them to be out of the building.For the first time,Yonghwa breathe in the fresh air again.Cold wind brushed against his skin.

“The headquarters is located in the middle of the wood.Once we entered the wood.They wont be able to find us.”Seohyun said.”Yonghwa winced in confusion.Us??What  does she mean by that.They were about to escape into the wood when suddenly the dark wood was filled with light.They had been detected and people are chasing after them.Both of them panicked.Seohyun wanted to leave Yonghwa but with his current condition,he wont be able to get too far.

“Seohyunnie..what are you doing??”Grandpa appeared followed by Suho and the other hunters.”Grandpa im sorry.But I wont let you kill him”Seohyun said apologetically.She had made up her mind.She don’t want to be a monster anymore.She just wanted to live a normal live with Yonghwa.”Sunbae..what are you talking about??Come here”Suho tried to persuade her too.”No Suho”Seohyun shake her head and smile.”I don’t want to be a monster anymore.Why must we live killing other when we can choose another way.Dont you said you wanted to be an artist.Go and chase your dream Suho”Suho looked at Seohyun in disbelief.Is she already out of her mind.

“Seohyunnie stop the nonsense and hand the vampire over”Her grandpa command.Seohyun smile and grabbed Yonghwa hand bringing him into the wood.They chased after them and the fight erupts between them.Seohyun kicked and puched whoever get close to her.Since she was trained since her childhood,her fighting skill is no joke.Beside somehow she become  quite stronger that she used to.More hunter come and attacked Seohyun when someone suddenly appeared.”“Well..well…are you guys having a little party here..if so lets the feast begin”Shin said as he too begin attacking the hunter .Yonghwa was surprised.Why was Shin here.

As expected the hunter cant fight Shin.He easily grabbed them and break their neck making some of them back off in fear.He smirked.”Typical human.Cowards”He said sarcastically.When the other was busy fighting Shin and Seohyun grandpa took the chance and slowly approached Yonghwa who was left alone.He better kill him before his power recover.Shin alone is already hard to handle by them.Imagine  when there’s two original.He was ready to  stabbed him when Seohyun caught his act in the corner of her eyes.

As fast as lightning,she reached Yonghwa just in time when Grandpa stake the dagger into Seohyun heart.Granspa stare in disbelief”Grandpa im sorry”Seohyun said weakly.Stunned and shocked,grandpa slowly back off from Seohyun.His face was pale and his body was shaking.”Seohyunnie..why..”For grandpa Seohyun is his everything.And now he was the one that stake the dagger through his granddaughter heart. How could he do that

.With his remaining energy Yonghwa catch Seohyun body.Everyone was surprised too.”Sunbae..”Suho scream before running  to her side.”Hold on please..hold on”Tears roll down Suho cheeck.But Seohyun just had his eye on Yonghwa who was on her side.

“Don’t cry will you.”Seohyun said wiping Yonghwa tears.”Let me see your smiling face again.”She said weakly.”Don’t talk Seohyun.Hang on there.I’ll help you out .”Yongwa feel lost.He don’t even know what he supposed to do

.”No Yonghwa…If I don’t say it now,im afraid I wont have the opportunity anymore.Im sorry Yonghwa,for Minhyuk death,for lying to you,for making you love me,for everything that I had done.But my feeling  towards you were true.I sincerely love you.Remember the storybook bout the wolf and sheep.The one who love the most die.And I wanted you to know that I love you much more that you know that im willing to give up everything to you.I am happy though,for the first time,I feel like I was doing thing right.And im glad I can die in you arm.”Seohyun feel her body getting weaker.”Yonghwa-sshi do me a favor will you”She said almost whispering.Yonghwa just nodded.He was crying silently.”Run away now.And keep living.No matter how hard it is just live.Keep living so that I had the opportunity to meet you again.To love you again.Arrasso”She said but Yonghwa shake his head.He better die that leave in a world without her.”Shin…now..”She said weakly but clearly heard by Shin.He left the hunters and dashed towards Yonghwa.He grabbed Yonghwa armed and entered the wood as fast as lightning before disappear.”No..Seohyunnie”Yonghwa tried to fight but with his current condition,Shin was stronger.The dashed into the wood as he saw the light disappeared from Seohyun eye.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“…….Dear readers…so finally this story is coming to end.Thank you for the support.As for the ending chapter,there will be two alternate ending.One is sad,and vice versa. Since I know writing a sad ending surely will disappoint a lot of you but that’s the ending that I had in mind.So I came up with another ending.A less tragic one of course.Therefore do wait for it.Will update soon.LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME.”