EPILOGUE II

Shadow

 

Yonghwa took a sip of her coffee and look around him.This is the same shop where she first met Seohyun however everything had changed.The interior design,the worker,the table arrangement.Everything.Except for his look  that look just like he was in his mid twenties.Well he doesn’t expect thing to remain the same after 90 years had passed.Yes he is now 340 years old vampire thanks to Seohyun sacrife.He bite his lips as he know that that name was engraved in his heart forever.Everything did change but the only thing that remain the same is his feeling towards her.

Just like he had promise her,for the past 90 years,he continue to live eventhough his soul was long dead.For Yonghwa,his live ended the moment Seohyun breathe stopped.He was hoping that she did turn into a vampire.That way he will be able to meet her again and this time spend his whole lifetime forever with her.  But soon he found out that she didn’t make through  the transition period,which mean she was still a human the moment she died.

And with that,Yonghwa heart who was once beating for her stopped.”Sir im sorry but its already pass business hour so could you please leave??”The waitress said politely bringing Yonghwa from her deep though to the reality.”O…im sorry.Im leaving now.”He said as he stand up and walk out of the shop.

Just like always,Yonghwa preffered taking the back alley avoiding the crowd and noises that give him headache.Suddenly he hear someone talking .Eventhough they are quite far from him,he can clearly hear them.

“Aigoo ajjussshi I promised I’ll pay for my father debt therefore just leave me alone ok.”A woman said frustratedly.”Yaah your wench.Do you expect me to believe you again??You have been saying the same word everytime I asked for my money.Do you think by saying that can pay your debt??”He snapped at the woman.”Lets settle it this way.Why don’t you become my girlfriend then your debt will be clear.”The man said seductively and a clear clap sound was heard.”You wish”The woman said angrily before running away from the guy.Her footstep getting closer and Yonghwa can saw them running towards him.”Ajjusshi move away!!”The woman scream as she saw Yonghwa was blocking her path.Out of the blue,she suddenly grabbed Yonghwa hand and together they ran away from the thugs that chasing them.They ran like crazy until the thugs finally lose track of them.

“Im sorry for causing you a trouble”The young woman said still panting heavily.Yonghwa just shake his hand in acknowledgement.”Anyway nice to meet you.Im Soojun.Kwang Soo Jun.”The woman extended her hand in from of Yonghwa.Yonghwa  received her hand and look up.Standing in front of him was a girl who look just like Seohyun smiling at him.”Seohyunnie..”He said softly.”What??”Soojun asked in confusion.Realizing that Yonghwa was holding her hand for quite a while she quickly pulled away.”Look thank you for running with me.But I gotta go now.”She said before walking away from  Yonghwa.

“Wait.Im Yonghwa.Can we be friend….Soojun”He asked with his eye still at Seohyun.For 90 years he had been missing that smile like crazy.And today he able to see it again.Eventhough he clearly know that Soojun is not Seohyun,he somehow felt that she is the reincarnation of Seohyun just like she promised that they will meet again.”Yaah Yonghwa-sshi whats up with your gaze.Are you perharps fall in love at first with me??”Soojun sais teasingly.Yonghwa smile.”No,Im not.But Soojun-sshi do you believe love at second sight?”What??”Soojun seem confused but Yonghwa just smile.And just like that his frozen heart is beating again for the second time.

……………………………………SHADOW.END……………………….