EIGHT

Shadow

“Seohyunniee..Yaah Joo Soo Hyun”Taeyeon hit Seohyun shoulder,startling her.She groaned in pain.”What’s wrong with you today.You seem lost.Leave alone the fact that you get our customers order totally messed up today.”Taeyeon scolded her.Actually she was worried seeing her behaving like that.Its not her usual self.”Why? Did something went wrong between you and Yonghwa.”She asked concernly.Seohyun sigh heavily.”Well you see we did make out last night…”

“You guys what??”Taeyeon gasped.”Did you guy do it??Do you got pregnant?”.Taeyeon almost screamed.Seohyun  give her an annoying look.Luckily its past business hour so no one was around at the café.Both of them are about to leave too after cleaning up.”No we didn’t.I was hoping something happened too last night but all we do was just kissing.”Seohyun finally speak out.She was really bothered by his behavior last night.”Just kissing”Taeyeon give her a dirty look.”Seohyun nodded sadly.”It makes no sense.You guys been dating for quite some time and all you did was kissing.Maybe is gay that’s why he don’t feel like doing it with you”Seohyun shake her head.This eonni  will just made her head explode.”Im going to throw the trash”She said trying to escape the nonsense conversation with Taeyeon.”Oh…Im gonna leave too,Baekhyun is waiting.”She said before walk away happily.The back alley of the café was dark and somehow give Seohyun a creepy feel.She was about to going back to the café when someone greet him.Its Shin.

“Hello there”He said with a smile on his face.Seohyun was surprise.This man give her a weird feeling.”What are you doing here alone.Its dangerous you know.”Shin said.

“What do you want from me??”Bracing herself,Seohyun asked.”Well I have a little favour to asked?”He said taking a step forward to Seohyun but she back off slowly.He smile.This girl is something.If its his other victim they will scream in fear already.His hunger for blood suddenly rushed in and he transform.He was about to attacked Seohyun when Seohyun fight back  by sending a kick right to his abdomen.He groaned.He look at Seohyun”What are you??”He asked.

“What do you think I am?”Seohyun replied taking out a dagger that she always carried around with her.Never crossed her mind  that a vampire will  dare to attack her.”Good since I need some workout to clear my mind”She thought to herself before throwing himself to Shin.She was so close that he stabbed the dagger straight to Shin heart.Shin groaned in pain before his knee fall to the ground.He clutched his heart dramatically before pulling the dagger out.Seohyun who smile triumphantly just now watch in shock.

”That makes my heart felt itchy” he said before attacking Seohyun.He slapped her hard making her lips bleed before pinning her face to the wall with her arm twisted at her back.”

“Such a fighter.I never thought a vampire hunter could be so beautiful like you??”He whispered into her ear .”No wonder our Yonghwa fell in love with you”Seohyun mind freeze at the mentioned of Yonghwa.Her mind worked hard to digest what he just said.Our Yonghwa??What does that mean.However her fighter spirit kick in again and she reached for her apron pocket before taking out another dagger.With her remaining energy,she elbowed Shin abdomen and tried to stab him.But he avoided fast but still get a cut on his arm.Blood came out from the wound.

“Sandal wood?”He said.Yes that’s the only thing that can kill the Original vampire.And this girl possessed one.”Do you think I’ll go around unprepared??”Seohyun smirked.”I’ve been waiting my whole life to meet an Original and now its like my dream come true”She said.Shin scoffed.Suddenly he heard someone coming at instantly recognize it as Yonghwa.”Well till we meet again?”He said before disappearing into the night.Seohyun put the dagger back into her pocket before her feet collapse to the ground.Just as Yonghwa arrived.

“Are you okay?”He asked eventhough he know the answer is clear.She had been attacked.His body was fulled with bruises and scar.She was bleeding too.Instead of answering him,Seohyun stayed quite.Yonghwa held her hand which is cold and shaking.”If he meet Shin again.He will surely killed him.”He told himself.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

”Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital??Or should we called the police??”Yonghwa  asked for the thousandth time maybe but Seohyun just shake her head.They finally reached her house after Yonghwa insisted that he himself will send her home.”Those ajjusshi will stop bothering me if I pay their money.So don’t worry”She assured him.

Yonghwa pulled her into her hug.”Put some medicine on your wound and just sleep.Everything will be okay tomorrow he said.”That night Yonghwa just don’t want to let her go because he is sure if he let her go tonight ,she’ll be gone from his life forever .He know that she lied bout being beaten by loan shark ajjusshi.And he is sure that Seohyun aware about that too.However both of them choose believe their own  lie as they know the truth will be painful.

From  Seohyun gaze,Yonghwa know that she already know he was a vampire.Surviving an Original vampire is not possible is she is just a normal human being,but its possible if she is a hunter who had all the skilled to fight vampire.Yonghwa take a deep breathe before freeing Seohyun from  his embrace.”Go inside”He said with a fake smile pasted on his face.Seohyun nodded before turning away.He watched as Seohyun  back dissappeare from his eyesight.He closed his eyes.He can hear her sobbing and without knowing tears fall from his eye too.

Seohyun just don’t want this night to end.Why must fate make fun of her.The truth is killing her slowly.From this moment on,the person whom she love with all her heart will become her sworn enemy.Out of so many person why must Yonghwa be an Original vampire??This question keep repeating in her mind but no answer come up,Slowly Yonghwa let go of her.”Go inside”He said as he smile at her.That smile.She will never see it again.Her heart ache.His smile,his laugh,his scent,everything about him will be deleted from her memory.No matter how hard it is she must.With heavy step she turned away from him .

As she do that,tears keep rolling down her eyes that she had to bite her lips to prevent her from crying out loud.As soon as she was out of his sight,she broke into tears and sobbed uncontrollable.”What should I do??What should I do now”She said clutching her chest thightly.