THREE

Shadow

Its been a week now but Yonghwa still cant get Seohyun out of his mind.He sigh heavily.Minhyuk  who had been watching him for a while raised his brow..”What’s the matter hyung.You look like a total mess.And also the editor called a few time.When are you going to hand him you latest photography.”Minhyuksaid in annoyance.Yonghwa worked at the same company with Minhyuk.Yonghwa is a photographer.

Living as a vampire,people around him come and go.Therefore he discovered the only way to he can do is treasuring his memories together with them.And taking photo is a way of doing it.”Minhyuk do you want to have some coffee?”He asked without answering  Minhyuk question earlier.”Coffee?”Minhyuk look confused.Something is totally wrong with this hyung.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hello can I take your order sir”Seohyun smiled happily towards Yonghwa who pretend to look at the menu.Minhyuk who was standing behind him trying so hard to hold on his laughter.Now he know what happen to his hyung.He is really really sick.Love sick.”Hello sir.May I take your order??’Seohyun asked once again.”Tww.Two Americano please”He finally ordered.

“Hyung you are funny you know…”Minhyuk wipe his tears.His stomach ache from laughing too much but he just cant stop.”I think you need a love doctor.Aigoo I think our icy hyung got no feeling towards women.”He laugh again.Yonghwa  grinned his teeth.He almost die in embrassement.”Hyung do you want me to teach you how to win a women heart.I know you always flirt around guess this time its different.”He laugh again.”What are you talking about.Dont  you know I’m joseon Lee Min Ho.”He said confidently but at that moment Seohyun come to deliver his drink and happen to hear his confession.After placing the drink  she walked away trying to hide her smile.”She doesn’t remember me and now she have to hear me talking crap about myself.Good.”He cursed himself.

Seohyun burst out laughing as soon as she is hidden from Yonghwa eyesight.”He called himself Joseon Lee Min ho.Aigoo my stomache.”and she continue laughing.”Seeing the  way he acted around you,I think he had feeling towards you.Do you know him??”Taeyeon,Seohyun co-workers nudge her softly.She smile.”Well…”She said but didn’t continue her sentence and just walk away like that.Seohyun indeed recognize him.How could she doesn’t recognize some as good looking as him.Beside,he is her life saver.If not for him that night,she will be dead now.Killed by the Dark vampire.She just find he look cute trying to make her recognize her.”Ok Seohyun.Are you in love now?”She slapped her face and groaned in pain.Reality do hurt.

Yonghwa now frequently visited Sme café now just to see Seohyun who keep pretending not recognizing him.But today Seohyun decided to make her first move.When delivering  Yonghwa drinks,she secretly slipped a note to him.Yonghwa was confused at first but his face lighten when he read  what Seohyun wrote.”Meet me here at 9.Dont be la..seohyunnie_”He look at Seohyun  who was busy serving her customer happily before pumping his fist to the air as a victory sign.Seohyun who caught his action at the corner of her eye smile.

Seohyun was ready to go to meet Yonghwa when her phone rang.The word Suho’appear on the screen.”Yeobosaeyo..Yes.Ok I’ll be there now.”She hang up.