ONE

Shadow

The night was cold moreover,the rain just stopped not too long ago.A man in his mid twenty was seen walking alone in the dark alley,with both hand in his coat’s pocket trying to keep himself warm.Eventhough his surrounding is quite,he can still clearly hear the noise coming from around him.Their conversation,even the sound of dripping tap  water ,yes he cant still hear it clearly.”Help!!Help!!its a snatch thief !!”He stopped.Taking a long breathe he continue his step again.Helping out will just cause more trouble.Therefore ignoring is the best way to do.Thats the lesson that he had learnt throughout his 250years of life.Yes.Yonghwa  smiled to himself.He is 250 years old now but he still look like a man in his 20s.

Jung Yong hwa was a vampire.He was one of the original vampires who had live from a long time ago.In fact there is a whole bunch of his kind living all over the world.They disguise themselves as human and living within them.And yes,they do walk under the sun.The myth about vampire melts under sunlight was totally bull.And yes they do drink blood.Back then,they used to roam at night and attack human but as time goes by they slowly adopt.Now instead of fresh blood they prefer drinking the packeted blood.Still he didn’t deny that sometimes he still crave for human blood.Well that’s not a problem.He will just hang out at the club and flirt with few girls.He’ll bring them home for one night stand then when they are sound asleep he’ll gently bite their neck.The next day,they’ll not remember anything and though the mark was just simply a love bite mark.Easy.

Suddenly he heard someone running.The footsteps was heavy.Seem like someone was being chased by fews person.And its coming towards him.From a distance she saw a girl running while behind  him,a fews man chased after him.The girl tripped and fall just a few meter before Yonghwa.He quickly ran towards her,”Are you alright miss??”He asked.The woman lift her head and look into Yonghwa eye..”Please save me”She said weakly before fainted in Yonghwa arm.Seeing Yonghwa,the men chasing her stop and  ran to the other way.”She’s lucky.If the human is not there,that will be totally dead”Even though they are far away,he can clearly hear them.”Human??So they though I am a human”He said to himself and who are they.His focus went back to the girl in his arm.Her long hair was covering her face,thus Yonghwa slowly her hair to behind.He looked a bit surprised.”Yeo wool-aah”