Extra

The New Manager

Warning : Mpreg

A/N : This came out quite late hha. Hope you enjoy this, thank you once again for those who subscribed, upvoted, and left comments~!! ^^ *throws hearts*


 

 

A little girl bit her lips, staring at a panda stuff toys as her hand slowly touched it. It was soft. She rubbed the belly and giggled cutely. Her smile dropped second after as she remembered she just bought a new one last week. She sighed, turning around as she searched for a tall man wearing a grey sweater. When she found him, she quickly ran, tugging the pants the man wore and stared up.

"Where's my brother?"

"He went to the toilet. Have you finish looking around?" the man asked.

"Ng. There's this cute panda bear and--"

"No." the man took her hand, pulling her out of the store which made the girl whined.

"But uncle Jongin, I still want to look around!!" the girl tried to pull herself but she squeaked when her body was lifted by her uncle. Her eyes met with Jongin who squinted his eyes.

"Your mother scolded me the last time I bought you that puppy plushie."

The girl pouted, folding her arms in front of her chest. "Uncle was the one who wanted to buy it for me!!"

"It's because you begged me, Huan." Jongin sighed. He shook his head, looking at the girl on his arms and knocked her head with his own.

"Uncle!!" the girl whined, touching her forehead as her lips pursed.

"I will buy you ice cream or any food that you want, but no plushie. I promised your mother as you already have lots of it." Jongin bounced the girl on his arms.

"But Huan wants the plushie..." Huan blinked her eyes couple of times. She tilted her head, some strands of her hair covering her cheek and Jongin wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks.

"I will tell your mother, maybe he will buy it for you." Jongin grinned when Huan glared at him.

"Fine! I won't ask uncle to buy me plushie."

Jongin nodded, kissing the girl's cheek, telling how she's a good girl and the girl smiled.

"Noona!!"

Jongin and Huan turned to Kyungsoo who's holding a little boy's hand. The boy let go of Kyungsoo's hand, running to hugged Jongin's legs.

"Hold me too!!"

"Uh, I only have two hands here, Jun."

"But I want you to hold me..." the boy blinked his eyes. His thick brows frowning a little.

"Uncle Soo can do it for you." smiled Jongin.

The boy turned his head and stared at Kyungsoo who had one hand to patted his head. "Please, Jongin-ah. I'm not tall enough." He opened his arms, smiling to Huan. "Come here, we will switch again after this."

Jongin gave Huan to Kyungsoo and the girl put her head on Kyungsoo's neck. Jongin lifted Junhu to his chest, securing him. "Alright. What do Junhu and Huan want to eat?" he pecked Junhu's cheek, chuckling when the boy giggled.

"Cake!!" said the boy.

"But Junnie, eomma said he will buy us a cake." reminded Huan. The girl put her arms on Kyungsoo's shoulders, snuggling into the smooth fabric the man was wearing.

"Oh. I forgot. Jun wants spaghetti! Can we eat that, noona?"

Huan gave a thumb to her brother, "Come on, uncle Jongin! Go go!"

Jongin chuckled, ruffling Junhu's hair and started to walk, Kyungsoo following behind.







Junmyeon giggled when Yifan gave kisses on his neck. He put his hand on Yifan's chest, pushing him away but the man grabbed his waist, pulling him close and continued.

"We should get ready, the kids will he back in any minute." Junmyeon tried again, blocking Yifan's mouth with his hand. "Yifan..."

Yifan sighed. He gave a last kiss to the pale neck. "Can't they sleep at Jongin's place? I still miss you..." He whispered, hand went up to brush Junmyeon's bangs.

"Yifan, do you want to see Jun cries again?" Junmyeon poked Yifan on the nose. "He can't sleep when he doesn't see me before he sleep."

"I know. I'm sorry." Yifan lifted the corner of his lips before he stood up. He walked and took a shirt from the drawer before he wore it.

Junmyeon watched as his husband buttoning his shirt. He felt a little guilty that they almost didn't have time to be alone as Junmyeon was busy with both kids and works. Yifan was also busy handling a new branch in Seoul although he works from the Kim's hotel, in Jeju. The husband still had to go to Seoul every two weeks to check on the hotel and he usually brought Junmyeon and their children. This week Yifan didn't went there, opting to spend the weekend with Junmyeon and asked Jongin a favor to take care of Huan and Junhu.

Junmyeon blinked his eyes when Yifan was already beside him, hair still messy as he buttoned up Junmyeon's shirt, the one he opened minutes ago just to leave a mark on the pale neck. Junmyeon grinned, his cheeks were slightly pink.

Yifan looked up to met with Junmyeon's eyes. Raising his eyebrows, he ran his hand to Junmyeon's hair, liking the silky strands. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." Junmyeon stood up, taking Yifan's hand into him before they walked to the door.







Yifan was sitting on the sunlounge with Junmyeon, talking while eating some french fries when they heard cute voices calling for them.

"Eomma, appa!!" Junhu ran when he spotted his parents, throwing himself to his mother's open arms. "I miss you..." He rubbed his face to Junmyeon's shirt.

Junmyeon smiled, hands rubbing the boy's back and hair, "Welcome back, honey."

"Appa!!" Huan called, tugging Kyungsoo while running to her parents. She let go of Kyungsoo's hand and joined his brother. She kissed her mother's cheek and hugged him before she climbed the chair, reaching out to her father and smiled prettily to him. Yifan grinned back, kissing the girl's head, large hand cupping chubby cheek while the other pinched it.

"Hello, Princess. Did you have fun?"

"Ng!! Junnie ate spaghetti and I ate steak. It's so delicious! We eat ice cream after."

"One scoop?" Yifan narrowed his eyes.

"One scoop." Huan lifted her forefinger and nodded. She turned to Kyungsoo and Jongin, tilting her head. "Right, uncle Jongin?"

Jongin had a hand on Kyungsoo's waist when he answered, "Yes. One scoop but she asked for more."

"Uncle!!"

Junmyeon chuckled, rubbing his daughter's back. "We will eat cake after this, baby." he lifted Junhu to sat on his lap, the boy had one hand clutching on his shirt.

"I know, eomma. It's just that uncle Kyungsoo ordered an ice cream and I tried it. It's delicious that I want more but uncle Jongin said no." Huan pouted.

Jongin sighed, "She asked for plushie too."

Kyungsoo slapped Jongin on his chest, the younger startled, asking if he did something wrong.

"Uncle Jongin, I won't go with you anymore!!" Huan yelled loudly, burying her head on her father's chest.

Junhu laughed seing his sister pretend to sulked. He turned back to his mother and tugged on his shirt, "Eomma, what cake did you buy?"

"Your favorite, honey." Junmyeon stared up to Jongin. "Jongin, can you please bring it here?"

It was Jongin's turns to pouted but he nodded, taking Kyungsoo with him after saying that they will be back in a minute. After couple of steps, Jongin turned his head to see his Junmyeon and Yifan, each holding a kid on their arms. He paused his step and pulled Kyungsoo's arm, making Kyungsoo stop too.

"Soo?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we get one?"

Kyungsoo stared up to his boyfriend, wondering what he's talking about. "Get what?"

"A child." Jongin held his breath for a moment, watching Kyungsoo's eyes get bigger than usual. He saw Kyungsoo parted his lips wanting to say something but he closed it again. Kyungsoo took a deep sigh, his hand came up to Jongin's cheek, making Jongin leaned on it.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

Kyungsoo nodded, tiptoeing to kiss Jongin on the lips. "Yes. I want one too."

Jongin gave Kyungsoo his childish smile before hugging the man tightly. He kissed Kyungsoo's head, inhaling his scent and chuckled.

"I love you, Kyungsoo."

"I love you too, Jongin."






Huan and Junhu cheered when they saw Kyungsoo held a box and Jongin bringing tray with plates and forks. The children sat prettily on their parents lap, watching Kyungsoo opened the box and a sight of strawberry cheese cake came. There's a word written on the top with red icing, 'Congratulations' it said.

"What are you celebrating, hyung?" asked Jongin, eyes to Junmyeon who asked Kyungsoo for the knife.

"It's Yifan. He said it's the day I got promoted to be the director." Junmyeon chuckled. Junhu tried to poked the cake with his hand but his sister caught it, shaking her head to Junhu who pouted.

Jongin sighed, "Yifan hyung sure celebrate many things."

"It's a special day, all of them. I want my child to appreciate the small or big events that happened because of their hard works." Yifan leaned down after Junhu called for him with his hand on his lap. "What is it, baby?"

"When is uncle Kyungsoo's birthday?"

"In January, just like uncle Jongin."

"Oh." Junhu stared at Kyungsoo, lips parted slightly.

Jongin wondered the meaning of Junhu's expression, "Why? Does Junhu want to celebrate our birthdays?"

"Yes, because I know what I want to give to uncle Kyungsoo." Junhu nodded cutely. He glanced at Junmyeon who smiled at him, mouthing a go.

"May I know what your present will be?" Jongin leaned forward, trying to guess what's on Junhu's mind. The boy had a blank look that made him hard to read, not like his sister who easily showed what she felt.

"Baby clothes."

"Huh?" Jongin tilted his head, a deep frown formed on his forehead.

Kyungsoo froze for a second. He quickly smiled and gave Junhu his cake, "Here's your cake, Junhu."

"Thank you, uncle Kyungsoo."

"Why baby clothes?" Jongin asked, eyes moving to Kyungsoo to ask for explanation but Kyungsoo looked slightly paler than usual. "Soo, are you okay? You look pale." he touched Kyungsoo's cheek with the back of his hand.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Kyungsoo smiled.

"You haven't told him, Kyungsoo?"

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo turned to Junmyeon who blinked his eyes couple of times. "You said you will tell him about it."

"I-I'm not ready." Kyungsoo whispered, eyes down to the table.

Huan and Junhu were enjoying their cakes while Yifan was watching the pair before him in interest.

"What's going on? Kyungsoo, are you hiding something from me?" Jongin turned Kyungsoo's head to him with his hand. "What is it?" he whispered.

Kyungsoo gulped, eyes moving down to stared at Jongin's adam's apple. "The baby clothes are for us, not just me. It's--" Kyungsoo moved his hand to his stomach, making Jongin stared down. "For our baby."

Jongin gasped. He looked back and forth from Kyungsoo's stomach to Kyungsoo's face. "R-really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, you're--I'm--we are--a baby?!" Jongin turned to Junmyeon and Yifan, both had these big grins on their faces. Jongin's excited face turned into a suspicious one, "Don't tell me, you guys already knew? But I'm the father, ughh... Why, why I'm the last one to know?" he whined, pouting into Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled, pulling Jongin to kiss him on the cheek. "The cake is actually for the baby, not Junmyeon hyung."

"Congratulations, Jongin." Junmyeon chuckled, "Take care of Kyungsoo, okay? He will have mood swings in no time, prepare yourself."

"Always give him everything that he asks. I'm serious, Jongin. Everything." Yifan lifted his spoon, putting a serious face.

"Will do, hyung." Jongin chuckled. "That's quite a good acting, hyung." he turned to Kyungsoo, referring to their earlier talk about baby.

Kyungsoo shook his head. "I almost blurted it out. You don't know how much I want to tell you as soon as know that I'm pregnant." he smiled when Jongin hugged him, patting Jongin's back as Jongin whispered a thank you.

"You'll regret thanking me now, Jongin. You have around nine months to handle my bad side."

"No, I won't. I love everything about you, Kyungsoo, even your bad side."

Yifan shook his head, taking another piece of cake into his plate. "Get a room." he whispered.

Kyungsoo laughed, pushing Jongin away from him and told him to eat the cake. Jongin kissed Kyungsoo one last time on his head, eyes fell on Junhu and Huan who were waiting for their mother to cut anothe piece of cake for them. "Let's think of the name tonight." he whispered to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded, patting Jongin's cheek before continued eating the cake, feeling excited at Jongin's plan.






"Eomma, I did good, right?" Junhu asked his mother that night on his embrace. Huan was already sleeping beside him, on their father's arms.

"You did good, honey." Junmyeon smiled, kissing Junhu's forehead. "Uncle Kyungsoo won't tell Uncle Jongin if you didn't help." it was Junmyeon's idea to make Junhu said the words, baiting Kyungsoo to spill his secret to Jongin.

Junhu grinned, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "I can't wait to see the baby..." he mumbled, snuggling closer into his mother's chest.

"The baby will come soon." Junmyeon whispered. "Now sleep, Junhu."

A minute after Junhu fell asleep on his chest, Junmyeon was staring at Huan's back and Yifan who already fell asleep. A smile formed on his lips as he closed his eyes, following his children to the dreamland.