Chapter Fifteen

The New Manager

Warning: Rated Scene. Not a , though.


 

 

The wedding went great, there's no need for Yifan to use his plan B and it was gorgeous. The newlyweds didn't invited too many people, just those who they're close with and their parents were all smiling proudly, Baekhyun's mothers surprisingly cried and told Chanyeol to take care of his son in a threatening way.

 


The both men were stunning, Baekhyun wore white tux while Chanyeol had his black one on. Yifan could see a cloudy eyes in the smaller eyes when the sky was already dark as they had the after party, Baekhyun's hands were patiently keep tugging on the taller shirt, silently telling him to take it off as he couldn't wait to spend their first night as husband and wife.

The manager secretly liking the way Suho glowed on his suit at the wedding. He imagined having Suho beside him on the altar and blushed, turning his head to the window so no one could see or . He was sad that he couldn't stay by Suho's side as the smaller was working, walking back and forth to check if something's going wrong.

Yifan ended up talking with Kyungsoo and Jongin, the smaller grumbling that he will be busy working alone when Chanyeol was away and his boyfriend comforted him. The manager offered a help whenever Kyungsoo needed it and Jongin's boyfriend said thank you, that he will really come to him when he needed someone to accompany him because Jongin was not a good choice. The youngest Kim was a distraction for Kyungsoo from his work so he never went with Jongin and Yifan laughed at that.

Despite not being able to spent time with Suho, the manager was glad that he finished another job. The best feeling Yifan liked was the one he felt whenever he finished something and he knew he nail it. He shared some smiles with his boyfriend and that's enough, maybe he will call the smaller man before they went to sleep later, if he's not too tired.



 





Yifan was currently snuggling with Suho on his own room. They rarely did it as Suho was mostly busy these days. With only two months Suho had become the event manager and Yifan was so proud of him. Yifan was sure in no time he will become the head department seeing how Suho worked so hard like that. Jongin was right, his brother fitted more behind the desk although he had no trouble serving the guess. The only thing that made Suho struggled was his negative mind and he constantly went to Yifan to talked whenever it struck him, asking for comfort and support from his boyfriend.

Suho broke down numerous of time and Yifan got used to it. He knew that by kissing and hugging the smaller man Suho will feel calm immediately and the smaller man knew it too, that's why he always sought for him whenever he could.

"I'm hungry." whispered Suho on Yifan's chest. They were on Yifan's bed, the taller was watching the TV while the shorter took some light nap on the warm chest, blanket over their bodies.

"Hmm? You want to order some food?"

Suho shook his head, "I want to eat your cooking..."

"What do you want?" Yifan could count it with his hand the time he cook for Suho. The smaller was a good chef so he prefer to let Suho cook their food instead of him. He's not a bad cook but he just didn't feel confident as that one time Suho watched him intently and joked that he cook the food in a wrong way.

"Anything... Something warm..." Suho sniffed once.

"Are you sick?" Yifan pressed his palm to Suho's forehead. "It's kind of warm."

Suho hummed, pressing his face to the taller chest even more. "I feel cold too..."

"Porridge?"

"No..."

"Creme soup?"

Yifan wait for a moment for Suho, wondering if he fell asleep as he had both eyes closed. "Suho?" He rubbed the smaller cheek lightly.

"Hmm...that will do..."

"Okay. You have to let go of me though." Yifan chuckled as Suho hugged him so tightly. The smaller pouted, slowly loosen his hold and let Yifan climbed down the bed.

"Sleep first. I will wake you up later."

"Okay..." Suho made a smile when Yifan kissed his head before heading to the kitchen.





Suho slept like a baby on Yifan's hold. After he finished eating with Yifan and he quickly pressed his body to the taller again, small snore came out not long after.

The manager sighed, running his hand on the smaller hair, the other hand patting lightly on Suho's back. Suho got a lot of works and he tried his best to finished all of it. He got stressed a lot and he thought it finally took a toll on him. It's a good record that Suho never fell sick for almost two months. Jongin told Yifan how Suho was weak when they were a little. That's why when he grew up and his father told him to take care of the hotel he refused. He's afraid his body and mind couldn't handle the pressure, that's why he took the light job that didn't require him to use his brain even if the work he did drain his energy.

Yifan watched Suho's face, the smaller was frowning and Yifan chuckled silently. What was the dream Suho's having?

Yifan rubbed Suho's back again, the smaller pressing close to him and let out a mumbled.

"...fan..."

Yifan blinked, pausing his eyes. Did Suho just call his name? His birth name? Suho never called him that. He just dropped the honorific when they're alone.

"Yi...fan..."

Yifan leaned in, he definitely didn't imagine it. Suho called his name on his sleep. The manager smiled, hand continued rubbing the smaller back.

He froze when he felt Suho slowly moved his leg above his, feeling something pressing on his thigh.

The taller held his breath for a moment. That's not what he think it was, right? It's impossible for Suho to--

"Ngghhh..."

"Oh god." Yifan whispered as he pulled his hand away from Suho's hair. He watched in horror at the smaller man on his chest. Suho's lips were parted, small breaths coming out which made Yifan blushed hard.

Suho was having a wet dream and he couldn't watched it, no, he shouldn't watch it. He tried to let go of Suho's hold but he didn't want to wake the younger up. Suho will be embarrass waking up in that condition.

Yifan felt his boxer tightened a little. He tried to calm himself while at the same time detaching Suho's hand gripping on his shirt.

"Come on, Suho...don't do this to me..." He groaned to himself.

Another moan came out and Yifan shut his eyes tight. He pushed the smaller in panic and tried to climbed down the bed but his legs were tangled on the blanket which made him ended up falling to the floor with a loud tud.

"Ouch..."

"Kris...?"

The manager widened his eyes. "Y-yeah?" Great, now I woke him up.

Suho saw the manager on the floor with his sleepy eyes. The taller's cheeks were red, eyes opened wide as his chest rise and fall. "What are you doing?"

"Uh...I..."

"Come back here..." Suho murmured, rubbing his eyes with one hand. He sat up, bottom lip jutting out slightly as Yifan his lips, pressing his legs and tried to cover his bulge.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay... Don't take too long..." Suho let his body fell to the bed and snuggle into the pillows.

Yifan rushed to the bathroom with big steps, cursing inside as he was sure he won't be able to see Suho in the eyes for a while.




 






"Kris...you're ignoring me again..." Suho whined, leaning close to his boyfriend who had his eyes to his laptop with a serious face.

"I'm not. I'm working right now, Suho." Yifan pecked the smaller head before turning to his laptop again.

"You're lying...your frown isn't deep. You're thinking of something and I'm sure it's not work!!"

"Suho..."

Suho sat up from his lying position and took the manager's laptop. He put it aside, ignoring Yifan's protest before he put himself on the taller lap. He took off Yifan's glasses and put it above the laptop carefully. "Tell me now or I'm going to be the one who ignore you." he faced him.

Yifan watched Suho's face up close and the image of Suho that night came to his mind that he dropped his head.

"Kris?"

"I can't. I can't tell you why I don't want to see you in the eyes."

"What?" Suho tilted his head. "So you admit that you have a reason for ignoring me?"

"I don't ignore you, just don't want to stare at you..."

"Why?"

"It's better if you don't know. And can you please move from my lap?"

Yifan felt his face being lifted by Suho, the smaller gave him a glare yet blinked his eyes cutely. "Tell me."

The manager sighed, he took the smaller hands and put it on Suho's thighs. "You remember the last time you almost got sick?"

"When?" Suho formed a smile when Yifan rubbed his thumbs on his hand.

"Two weeks ago? When I cooked for you?"

"Mh-hm?"

"I watched you when you're sleeping and you..." the manager bit his lips, pressing his forehead to Suho's. "You had a wet dream."

The way Suho's confused face turned into one of embarrassment and shame was interesting to watch in Yifan's opinion. It's Suho's turned to ducked his head down while Yifan threw his head back. "Do you regret it now that you got the answer?"

"Yes and no." whispered Suho.

Yifan raised his eyebrows. "Huh?"

"I've been having that dream for a while already..." Suho confessed. "I saw you that time after you took a shower and can't stop imagining what...under...those... Ugh, it's basically your fault!" the smaller whined.

"How come it's my fault?"

"I'm the shy type! It's impossible for me to initiate it first!" Suho squinted his eyes to the manager who rolled his eyes.

"Really, I can't even count it how many times you kiss me first, Suho."

"You're frustrating me! It seems like you never get the clue that I want you to kiss me. No wonder your exes complaint about it..." Suho lowered his voice in the end, eyes shifting to the side.

"Hey, now. I told you not to bring that topic again." Yifan gave an unimpressed look.

"I'm sorry..." murmured Suho.

Yifan pursed his lips. Yixing kept reminding him to take care of Suho every once in a while as he could see Yifan was serious on his feeling but he's worried that Yifan will still treat Suho like how he treated his past lovers. This was one of the example and he hated himself for it.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have notice. You look innocent all the time so I never thought of you that way." the manager sighed, he saw Suho turned to him with his eyes opened wide.

"Never?"

"Never."

"Oh. Wow. Manager-nim, I wonder how I can survive all this time." Suho suddenly laughed, pressing one hand to cover his mouth and Yifan chuckled.

"I know right, how can you be so patient of me, Suho?" Yifan kissed Suho's hand and the smaller grinned.

"Because I love you, Kris." Suho pressed a kiss on the taller cheek before showing his crescent eyes.

Yifan pulled Suho to his chest, burying his face on the smaller neck and inhaled his slightly sweet scent. "Love you more..." the manager trained himself to say his feeling more often to the smaller yet he's still embarrass to say it when Suho's staring at him.

Suho patted the manager's head with one hand, the other was still being hold by his boyfriend. "Can you help me, Kris?"

"Hmm?"

Suho cleared his throat as he pulled slightly away, "Uhm...I...since you mentioned it, I kind of..." He shyly brought Yifan's hand to his pants and the manager gaped.

"S-suho!!" Yifan pulled his hand, staring in shock to the smaller who bit his lips.

"I just...to make me stop dreaming of you?" Suho reasoned out.

"Are you sure? Won't that make you dream more about me?" Yifan folded his arms, asking for an answer while Suho intertwined his hands.

"Maybe...but it's not like we're having a ..."

"Oh."

"Hmm?" Suho looked up to see Yifan covered his face with one hand. "Are you...huh, who's the naughty one now?" he grinned, something that Yifan realized was similar to his brother when he's on teasing mode.

"You didn't really say it clearly!" defended the taller.

"You know what I want now, so, can we?"

"If it's only that..."

Suho grinned, pulling his boyfriend face to him as he kissed Yifan hard. "Thank you." he whispered on Yifan's lips before continued kissing him again.





Had Yifan said how beautiful Suho was? He's beautiful with his smile, he's cute when he's angry or whine, and he's adorable when he did nothing. But Suho's state at the moment was absolutely breathtaking. His cheeks were flushed, lips swollen as brows knitted and eyes full of wants were staring back at him.

The manager was the smaller member, Suho gripping hard to Yifan's shirt as he tried not to let out moans coming out of his mouth. It slipped out couple of times already as Yifan focused on moving his hand.

"Yifan..."

The manager's breathing hard. Suho was moving his hips and it hurted the taller who had his half hard member inside his pants. He didn't want to lose control so he tried his best to not getting hard even more.

Suho leaned in to kiss the manager's neck. He a small spot a little before nibbling there causing the manager to let out a grunt.

"Suho, don't." Yifan pushed the smaller away but Suho turned to the other side of his neck to do the same. "Suho..." He warned, pausing his hand and the smaller moaned.

"No...don't stop..." Suho pleaded. His hand went down to cover Yifan's, guiding him to move it again and the manager obliged. "Faster, please. I'm--ah--close..."

Yifan inhaled hard. hurted but he had to let Suho come first before taking care of himself. He moved his hand faster as Suho kissed him messily. The smaller inserted his tongue, tangling it with Yifan who moaned into the kiss.

Suho suddenly pulled his face away, head throwing back and mouth opened wide in silent moan as his body jerked.

Yifan watched the spurts of come on his hand and on both of their shirts. The smaller whined, hiding his face on the taller's neck and whimpered as Yifan milked him until he's spent.

"Nnghhh...that feels good..." Suho whispered.

"Come now, I need to finish my problem in the bathroom." Yifan chuckled as he lifted Suho from his lap and lied the smaller beside him.

"Bathroom? I can help you." Suho frowned when the manager shook his head.

"There's no need." Yifan his lips. He moved one leg down to the floor but was stooped by Suho's hand.

"Yifan, let me."





Yifan didn't know having someone wrapped their hands around will feel this good. It was insane, he's gripping hard on the small waist, loud breath coming out of his mouth to the smaller's ear who's back on his lap. He had before, he got , , but this one, why did it feel different? Was it because Suho's the one doing it to him, someone that he had feelings for?

"Suho..." Yifan grunted when Suho suddenly stopped, giving a light squeeze as the taller moaned. "Don't...!"

Suho turned his head slightly, kissing Yifan's cheek before whispering on his ear. "It's Junmyeon. Call me Junmyeon, Yifan..." He tugged the member once and the response he got please him. Yifan's hand hurted his waist but he didn't mind. It's good knowing that he had that effect to the manager.

"Jun...myeon...I'm close..." Yifan felt the familiar heat on his stomach. He felt all blood was rushing to the north, his heartbeat was loud on his ears and he needed his release so badly.

"Yifan..." Suho bit the taller ear, quicken his pace and after a few he felt the taller's come on his hand. His already ruined shirt got more dirty, just like the one Yifan's wearing. He more, milking the manager who went stiff while hugging his body.

A hand came to stopped Suho hands, the taller pulled himself just enough to give a kiss to the smaller. Suho happily received it and giving kisses back, from the lips, cheek, nose, even eyelids. Yifan laughed weakly, he leaned back to the headboard to see Suho's bright smile. He felt sleepy suddenly but he had to clean their mess first.

"Let's wash up." Yifan said with low voice.

Suho smiled, his cheeks were slightly pink as he parted his lips. "Think you can give me another hand?"

"Hmm?" Yifan rubbed his thumbs on smooth skin, it felt good to have Suho this close to him.

"Watching you actually turns me on." Suho pouted, pointing down to his pants and Yifan blinked, Suho got a tent in his pants, again.

"God, Suho..." Yifan groaned out loud. He knew by agreeing to the smaller wish it will only bring more troubles. He should be more careful of that puppy eyes and adorable pout that's calling for a kiss.

Suho chuckled, pressing his nose to Yifan's neck. "I'm sorry. You're too hot to handle."

Yifan patted Suho's bum, telling him to stand up and go to the bathroom with him. "I want to be a good boyfriend but I don't want to turtore myself. The next time you have this kind of trouble I won't help you, Suho." he climbed down to follow Suho who took his hand and walked together to the bathroom.

"Are you sure? So it's okay if I ask help from other?"

"Suho..." Yifan warned hearing the smaller laughed as he opened the bathroom door.

"Shhhh! Don't be like that. I know you enjoy it too, Yifan..." Suho let go of the Yifan's hand. He took off his shirt before throwing it to the basket.

Yifan's throat went dry seeing the pale milky skin. He felt like running his hands on it but he shut his eyes, chanting to himself that he needed to have control over his wants. He felt a hand on his chest and open his eyes, staring down to Suho who smirked to him.

"Let's do it together this time. It will double the pleasure."

Yifan didn't know if he could wait for months until he could get revenge on his boyfriend for always teasing him. He knew his time will come though, he just need to be patient.