Part Nine

Capture

I was boringly sitting on the couch in the living room and watch television that broadcast variety shows. I was bored not because what is shown on television but because this is what I am doing lately.

“Your expression is not good.” Suddenly Kyuhyun said as he hugged me from behind, surprised me and made me blush.

“I really wanted to do something else that is not related to TV. I started to have an urge to throw the TV out of my sight.” I said, trying not affected by Kyuhyun’s back hug and folded my hands in front of my body to show my bad mood.

“Why so grumpy about it? The other side of you that you let me see?” Kyuhyun asked teasingly as he let go of his arms and goes to sit next to me.

“Try being in my position and you will know why I like this. Every day I just watch TV or read or sleep. It’s very boring, Kyu.” I said seriously.

“Then what you want to do?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Let’s start the photo shoot! We can call Songie and asked him to come back here soon. We are also still not too late to take a photo with view of the beginning of winter.” I said with a little hope Kyu will agree.

“Wookie... You know you still have to rest.” Kyuhyun said firmly that immediately wipe my little hope.

I know it is useless to speak again when Kyuhyun said something like that, so I just went back to watching TV. I can only keep on watching TV for 15 minutes before eventually my thoughts wander elsewhere. It’s been almost two weeks since I decided to let it all flow between me and Kyuhyun.

Flashback...

“Kiss me back, Wookie.” Kyuhyun whispered in between and pecking my lips.

My brain is a mess since his lips touched mine, and now even more chaotic because his words. His words did not help at all and slowly but sure broke my self-control.

I closed my eyes completely and just let what I feel taking control because my mind can’t form any coherent thought.

When Kyuhyun opened his mouth to my lips again, I also opened my mouth to reply his lips. I kissed him back and moving my lips in rhythm with Kyuhyun’s lips movements. We kissing open-mouthed until we were both panting.

And when Kyuhyun started to caress my lower lip with his tongue, I slightly opened my mouth to let him slip his tongue into my mouth.

Kyuhyun tongue slowly but skillfully explore my cavern. He seductively and brushing my tongue with his tongue—muffled moans which would slip out of our lips when we deepen our kiss.

I was panting hard when we finally pulled away. My blushed face more blushing now and my heart beating harder and irregular. I also did not dare look directly to Kyuhyun— I just dare to see at a glance what Kyuhyun’s reaction. And turns out he seemed calmer than me, like the kiss does not affect him.

I feel a little disappointed with how he looked so calm while I was so messed up after just one passionate kiss. And then I realized that my hand was still circled around his neck. I immediately let go of my hand but Kyuhyun caught my left hand and put my hand on his right chest. My eyes widened—not just because he suddenly put my hand on his right chest, but also because I can feel how fast his heart was pounding through my left palm—and I immediately look directly to him. I feel my face that initially don’t feel hot become hot and flushed again while my heart—although it seems impossible because already beating so fast now beating faster when I saw Kyuhyun’s serious eyes dark.

I just closed my eyes when Kyuhyun leaned closer and kissed me again.

End of Flashback...

Since then somehow our relationship seemed unchanged, but also at the same time changed. I was still model that worked for him but we are closer than before. We are closer to each other but then we are not dating or become a couple.

Somehow our relationship gets complicated and frankly sometimes I feel confused with our current relationship too.

 

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone—who certainly is Kyuhyun—play with my hair. I need a few seconds to realize that I was lying on the sofa using Kyuhyun’s lap as my pillow. I think I fell asleep while watching TV and Kyuhyun lend his lap for me so that I can sleep more comfortably.

Without moving, I looked at Kyuhyun and it turns out he was on the phone. Kyuhyun did not say anything and just listen to anyone that is on the other side of the telephone line. I curiously waiting Kyuhyun speaking, I want to know with whom he had a phone call and what he is talking about because Kyuhyun appeared to have a bad mood.

“Stop it. You don’t need to tell me about it.” Kyuhyun said firmly suddenly. He stopped playing with my hair but he still had not realized I was awake and listen to his conversation.

“I know what I should do for my job. I’ve said I’ll do my photo exhibition later after I finished with my current project. I will contact you about the date of my exhibition when I already know when I would do the exhibition, so you can enough time to prepare your gallery. I’m going to hang up now, bye.” Kyuhyun continued to speak in a firm voice and then completely hung up the phone.

What happened exactly? Who is it? The person who calls now makes Kyuhyun’s mood beyond bad mood. Kyuhyun frowned and his lips formed a straight line now.

“You will have wrinkles if you often angry and frowning like that.” I murmured while smooth out the wrinkles in Kyuhyun’s forehead with my fingers. Kyuhyun first looked surprised but then slowly smiled when he realized I was awake.

“I remember someone also angry and frowning this morning simply just because TV, so he also needs to be careful or he would have ugly wrinkles on his forehead.” Kyuhyun said with a laugh.

I blushed when I remembered how I complained this morning and could only mutter that this case is different while I tried to withdraw my hand and tried to get up from Kyuhyun’s lap but before success doing that, Kyuhyun hold my hand and made me still lay on his lap.

“The reason may be different but the point is the same. When angry, you will frown and in the end you will have wrinkles, right?” Kyuhyun said teasingly.

“But I don’t frown.” I said, begin to be stubborn and don’t care that this conversation actually started not unreasonable. Honestly somehow I regret discuss issues about frowns and wrinkles with Kyuhyun, but then I do it firstly because I don’t like how Kyuhyun frowned and looked so angry because the phone call earlier. So on one hand I am happy now his mood looks better though on the other hand I made myself in trouble because I know Kyuhyun will not let this ridiculous topic passed easily.

“You frown this morning.” Kyuhyun accused me while grinning.

“I did not do it.” I refuse to agree while trying to get up again and firstly I think finally Kyuhyun let me get up but then in fact when I finally get up, Kyuhyun holds my waist and pulled me back until I sat on his lap.

“Kyu!” I yelp in surprise and needless to say I blushing.

“You really frowning this morning and if I remember you often frown before. And like few minutes ago you frown, oh you are even just frown now.” Kyuhyun said while straightening the wrinkles between my eyebrows which I did not realize was there if Kyuhyun did not mention it, and before I could say anything, Kyuhyun gently kissed my forehead which made me more blushing.

“Let’s... Let’s stop talking about it. I want take shower now.” I mumbled, trying to escape from this situation but unfortunately I could not move freely because of my right leg still in a cast while the bandage on my right palm have been removed from the last week. And I also can’t move because Kyuhyun put his arm around my waist.

I just bite my lower lip and did not dare look to Kyuhyun. I was very nervous now and my heart was pounding hard. I also very aware of how close we are or I could say how intimate our position now?

And Kyuhyun seems to have no intention to let me go because his arm that still around my waist tightened. I tried to think of another reason but suddenly Kyuhyun tilt my head until I look directly at him and my mind immediately went blank when I look at how dark his eyes and how he look at my lips—successfully made my heartbeat stopped for a moment before beating faster. Kyuhyun also slowly leaned toward me until our lips almost touching each other while I can just stay still and hold my breath when anticipating what was clearly going to happen.

But then Kyuhyun suddenly withdrew and without saying anything he stood up and with ease carried me and took me to his bedroom on the second floor. Kyuhyun then put me down in the bathroom and left me alone after telling me he would wait in the bedroom so I could call him easily if I have finished bathing.

I did not move for a few seconds and only stunned while looking to the bathroom door that has just closed by Kyuhyun.

I am confused.

I am confused because Kyuhyun suddenly acting strangely. First I thought he was going to kiss me—from his eyes I knew he thought to kiss me but at the last inch he withdrew suddenly and act like nothing happen. His act really confusing me.

And besides feeling confused I also feel other feelings.

I feel disappointed Kyuhyun withdrew like that.

But I immediately try to ignore that feeling.

 

When I finished bathing and dressing, Kyuhyun carried me and we went back down to the first floor. He said he had called delivery order for our dinner—Kyuhyun acting as usual and like everything is fine.

Maybe I don’t need to think too much about his odd behavior before, I thought while looking at Kyuhyun who is now busy with his laptop on the desk in the corner of the living room.

“What do you do, Kyu?” I asked, curious. From the couch where I was sitting I could not see what he was doing.

“Hm.. I just want to select a few photos for my next exhibition.” Kyuhyun said while looking at me. “Do you want to see the photos I have taken and help me give opinions?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Of course I want to see but I’m not sure about opinion because I don’t really know much about photography beside what you taught me.” I said uncertainly.

“No problem. There is no need give opinions that is too technical, I just need to know what you feel when looking at these photos and which the one you like.” Kyuhyun said while walking and sitting beside me.

“Then okay.” I said happily, looking at the laptop that now Kyu place on top of a small cushion in his lap. I feel happy because I can do something else more interesting than what I usually do the last 2 weeks and also because Kyuhyun let me look at his work and he even wanted me to give opinion on the photographs taken by him.

We see many photos and I told Kyuhyun which I like and what I feel about the photos while Kyuhyun will tell an interesting short story behind of the photos. I’m in the middle look at one photo when the doorbell rings that signify someone coming.

“It looks like the food delivery has arrived.” Kyuhyun said while moving the laptop to my lap. “I’ll open the door; you can continue to look the other photos if you want.” Kyuhyun added while ruffled my hair and then walked to the front door.

I continue to see the photos to the last photos from the second folder and then move on to the photos from the third folder. This folder is full of pictures of flowers.

“Kyu, are these photos of Keukenhof garden?” I asked when Kyuhyun walked back in and headed to the kitchen. Kyuhyun then walk to my place from the kitchen and stood behind me to see the folders that I question him.

“Hmm…Yes. I went to Europe in the spring of last year and took photos there when I visited Amsterdam. But the garden was so crowded so I can’t take photos too much.” Kyuhyun said. “It’s so beautiful at there though. You’ve been going there, right?” Kyuhyun asked as he walked back to the kitchen to move our food to the plate.

“Yes. But only for one day, I could not really enjoy the garden at that time because I was there for work and I am very busy.” I said while looking at the photos of the garden. Sadly as said by Kyuhyun, he does not have many photos like photos from others place I have seen in the previous folders but still this photos can show how beautiful Keukenhof garden in spring.

“Here your dinner.” Kyuhyun said while putting my dinner on the coffee table in front of us.

“Thank you. By the way Kyu, why I could not open this folder?” I asked, pointing to the folder that I mean to Kyuhyun who now sat beside me.

“Because I protect that folder.” Kyuhyun replied casually.

“Oh? I don’t know the folder can be protected. But then what the contents of this folder until you need to do that?” I asked, curiously.

“Folders can be protected in many ways and the contents of that folder only the photos I take but I don’t want others to see so I protect that folder. Do you want to see? If you want I can make an exception.” Kyuhyun said with a grin.

Of course I want to know about the photos in a folder that is protected because it is something that is definitely interesting, but...

“What should I do if I want to see this folder?” I asked suspiciously.

“Why do you think you should do something so that I would show the photographs?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I think like that because saw how you grin. So I don’t need to do anything to see this folder?” I asked hopefully.

“Of course you have to do something.” Kyuhyun said chuckling.

“Aish.. So my guess was right. I better just continue seeing another folder then.” I said with a sigh.

“Why are you so easily give up?” Kyuhyun asked in a sad tone that made me glaring at him.

“So what should I do if I want to see that folder?” I asked with suspicion.

“Hmm.. You only need to do 5 things I want you to do. You can’t refuse when I asked for it and there is no time limit when I ask it.” Kyuhyun said while grinning.

“Five??” I asked in a tone of disbelief when looking towards Kyuhyun with my eyes wide open. “No, thank you. I’ll skip your offer.” I add and look back to the laptop. Actually I am really curious about the contents of this folder, but the risk that I would take too big and I think Kyuhyun also predict I will not take the offer if he gave a condition like that.

“Don’t frown.” Kyuhyun said while touching my forehead. “Ugly wrinkle, remember?” Kyuhyun reminds me in a teasing tone.

“I—” My words to reply Kyuhyun was interrupted by another sound of the doorbell. I looked with a puzzled look towards Kyuhyun who stared back at me with a confused look as well.

“It’s weird.. We’re not waiting for anyone other than food delivery earlier. I would open the door to see who it is come.” Kyuhyun said with a puzzled tone while standing. “Wookie, don’t forget to eat your dinner.” Kyuhyun said gently, my cheek when he saw my dinner is still not touched.

“Okay.” I replied quietly.

Sometimes I feel weak just because a little attention from Kyuhyun and with time goes on Kyuhyun made me fall more and  more to him. But...

“Wuah~ finally I met you.” Suddenly a woman’s voice came from behind me. I looked over and saw a beautiful woman with long black hair standing behind me.

“Who are you?” I asked in a puzzled tone after I came out from my shock state because the sudden appearance of this beautiful woman.

Why does this woman could get inside the house? Does Kyuhyun just let her walk in? Is this woman acquaintance of Kyuhyun?? And where is Kyuhyun now?


Chapter 9!!!

OMG.. I so long not update for this story nor my other story.. >< I'm so sorry to all of you who wait but my daily life make me hard to get the right mood and make me hard to write.. I already start write this update since last month but just can finished it today.. I missed post something here and I hope you all miss me too? >o< hehehe

Because today I have day off from office so I try my best to finished and post this.. So I hope you all can enjoy this update.. ^^

And thank you so much for all of you who read, subscribe, and give me comment and wait for me..

I also hope all of you will keep support me and wait me and give me comment.. *puppy eyes

Once again thank you to all of you and see you around~ ^^