Part One

Capture

Since one year ago I began to know what it's like to stand in front of the camera for hours to promote the clothing nor cosmetic products and promoting various products, also how pose under the bright light equipment and also hear the echoed sound of the shutter button over and over again. From the view of outsiders become a model looks cool and fabulous, but the reality is not always like that.

"It's done!" The photographer said.

"Finally!" I said and immediately pulled off a thick coat that I wear. Although currently we are already at the beginning of autumn, but the weather is still relatively hot while I had to wear sweaters and heavy coats and air conditioning can’t help against the heat. I walked to the chair closest to air conditioning and resting on the chair.

"Oh by the way Wookie, I forgot to tell you great news!" Oh Song, the photographer said. He was a great photographer but sometimes he has a bad memory.

"What?? What great news?" I asked excited to Songie that walk to near me.

"We've got a great project offer!" Songie, my friend who is also my partner who usually takes pictures of me said excitedly.

"What project?" I asked, curious.

"Exclusive project from the number one fashion magazine in Seoul. You will be the only model for the special edition of that magazine! You will be more famous than now!"

"Seriously?! We're going to do that project together, right? And when the project started?" I asked, excited heard the good news.

"Of course we are going to do that project together; you'll be the model and I as the photographer. We are a perfect couple so the owner from the magazine wants us to do it together. This project will begin three days from today."

"Great..! Okay, let's work hard." I said, smiling happily.

"I heard it will be a project for 1 year in Japan. But I still not sure because I still don’t get the details of the project. Tomorrow I will meet with the owner of the magazine to discuss the details and the concept of the project. Does not matter if we have to stay in Japan for nearly 1 year?" Songie asked in a tone of worry.

"It's okay, this project seems interesting. So tomorrow you will meet with the owner of the magazine?"

"Yes. That's why tomorrow I can’t be your photographer because I have to meet with the owner of the magazine. But I would ask other photographers to help us."

"Okay. Tell me the details of your meeting when you've met the owner of the magazine." I said and started to collect my belongings to prepare to go home and say goodbye to Songie and all the crew in the studio.

 

The Next Day...

I opened the door of the studio and saw that no one had come; today we had a photo shoot for one brand of casual clothes. All equipment is ready but the photographer and the crew is still not yet come, perhaps because I came early that is why I am alone here. I walked into the dressing room and prepare for photo shoot while waiting the photographer and the crews come.

When I finished dressing and put on light makeup, I went out from the dressing room and saw a man standing in the middle of the studio.

"I'm sorry, are you the photographer who Oh Song said would help for today photo shoot?" I asked the man. The man immediately turned around when he heard my question but he just shrugged while looking at me.

I tilted my head when I saw how he looked at me from head to toe and then smiled at me without saying anything. He was handsome and tall, I think he is more suitable to be a model rather than being a photographer. He has dark brown hair that slightly wavy and he has milk-white skin that would make most girls and women envy at him.

"Did you bring your camera?" I asked him again.

"No." He finally spoke for the first time and his voice is deep and very calm.

"Oh? Hmm... I think Songie have a backup camera in the print room. Wait I'll get the camera so that we could start the photo shoot. I don’t know why the crews are still not yet come but everything is ready so the photo shoot can be done." I told him and then went for looking the backup camera.

Once I get the camera, I gave it to him and then walked to the front of a gray background that will be used in this photo shoot.

"For what this photo shoot?" He asked as he did a few settings in the camera that I give.

"We will promote casual clothing. We only need took a few photos." I said to him and began to pose when he is ready to take photos. "By the way, you look familiar."

"You too. You look familiar." He said as he continued to take my photos, his voice now sounded happy.

"No, I'm not that famous until people would recognize me. But maybe we've met at a party or events concerned with modeling because after all we are working in the modeling world."

"I think you are famous, if not impossible you get offers from top fashion magazine as their exclusive model." He replied in a voice that sounded tease me.

"How did you know about the project? I even just found out yesterday so the project was supposed to be still not widespread." I asked, tilting my head with a puzzled look.

"I've finished taking photos and I most like the last photo I took. Bye Ryeowook." He said with a smile, and then walked out of the studio after he put the camera that had been used.

Out of curiosity with his words, I immediately checked the last photo taken by him and I was dumbfounded when I knew what he meant by the last photo he captured is when I'm asking because I feel confused about how he knew I was going to be an exclusive model for top fashion magazine.

"OMG! Wookie!" Songie suddenly appeared in the studio with shock look and made me also surprised by the sudden appearance of him.

"Wookie, I'm sorry. I was very nervous about the meeting today until I forgot to call my friends to help us with the photo shoot today."

"Eh? But...I have just completed the photo shoot with a photographer who comes here." I said confused.

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. Maybe you forgot that you've asked for help to your friend to come here?"

"Maybe. It could be like that."

"So how the meeting? You must tell me the details of the project." I said as I walked into the dressing room.

"The project is about four seasons in Japan. So this is a long term project, we will show the beautiful side of Japan in every season and at the same time promote the clothing that will be the trend next year. We will mostly stay in Japan but sometimes we can get back to Korea if we need to do something in Korea, as long as the photo shoot schedule will not interfere." Songie said with raising his voice because I was in the dressing room.

"So we will start the project two days from now? What will we do?" I asked in a loud voice as well.

"We will go to Japan on that day. But we will also take some photos at the airport. It will be like the beginning of the journey of four seasons in Japan."

"Sounds interesting." I said as I walked out of the dressing room. "So I can say that the meeting with the owner of the magazine goes well today."

"No, no... I don’t meet with the owner of the magazine. Actually I made a mistake, the meeting with the owner of the fashion magazine was supposed to be here instead of at his office. So in the end I did not meet with the owner of the magazine, I just get the details from his secretary. But what makes me confused I try immediately came here because I hope to meet with the owner of the magazine but it looks like he does not come here too." Songie explained.

"The owner of the magazine came here? But the only one that came was..." I stopped speaking when I finally realized the fact that embarrassing.

"Yes. Mr. Cho. You know him, right? He is very famous; he sometimes appeared in fashion magazines and business magazine too. He is a great photographer who also has modeling enterprise and released top fashion magazine. He is a very successful man."

"Yes, I know.." I said while covering my face with my hands. "But I just know when it was too late. I just remembered where I saw him and why he looked familiar when you're talking about it." I muttered to myself.

"What did you say Wookie? I could not hear it clearly. And is something wrong Wookie?" Songie asked as he came to near me.

"No, no. Nothing and I'm fine." I said as I uncovering my face.

"Are you sure? Your face is red. Are you suddenly having fever?" Songie asked, checking my temperature with the palm of his hand.

"I'm fine. And it looks like I'd better go home now." I smiled to Songie. I know exactly that I was fine and the reason why my face is red because I feel very embarrassed.

"I'll walk you home then." Songie said softly, still sounding worried that I was sick.

"Okay. Thank you Songie."

 

2 Days Later...

I woke up feeling excited to start the project today. But also secretly hoping I don’t need to meet with Mr. Cho again today. It's so embarrassing I don’t remember he is Mr. Cho and even I make him became my photographer while I heard he is so selective when taking photos. But then after I think further the chances to meet with Mr. Cho will be very small because he is a busy man, and after thinking like that I feel better and immediately prepare myself to go to the airport.

After I finished preparing, I went to the airport by taxi and when I arrived at the airport, I immediately saw Songie already waiting for me.

"So what we have to do now?" I asked to Songie.

"I'll take some photos of you now. And I will continue to take some photos when you will check in and also while on the plane. Then we can rest until we get to Japan." Songie said.

I just wanted to talk to asked something when suddenly Songie turned his attention to behind me and bowing slightly.

"Wookie has come so that we can start our project, Mr. Cho." Songie said cheerfully and promptly made me freeze upon hearing that name. My hope to not meet with Mr. Cho again immediately disappears from my mind and I have an inner battle in my mind about what I should do now.

After one minute arguing with myself, I decide what I should do. I turned around to face Mr. Cho while encouraging myself that I just have to deal with him at the airport and after this I don’t need to meet with Mr. Cho again because I will go to Japan. In addition, Mr. Cho was not going to talk about the embarrassing incident that occurred in the studio, it's not so important that he will talked about it, right?

"Good morning Mr. Cho." I greeted him while smiling at him. Hide nervous feeling that I feel as good as possible.

 


Part 1 of this story~~

Thank you to all of you that give me comment, subscribe and upvote my story.. \(^♡^)/

Please support this story and once again this story is part of lolita26 KyuWook Story Contest.. ^^

Hope you will like my story and like usual please tell me what you think about the Part 1 of this story.. ^♡^

Once again thank you and see you at the Part 2~ \(^♡^)/