Part Eight

Capture

I immediately froze when I heard the greeting from Kyuhyun and reflex I close my eyes, pretending that I was still sleeping.

“No need to pretend you’re sleeping, I know you’re awake.” Kyuhyun said while laughing at my stupid attempt to pretend to sleep when surely he knew I was up due to my reaction earlier to stay away from him.

Although vain but aside from pretending to sleep I don’t know what else I can do when we are so close like this. I am still unsure of what I should do now, when I was feeling Kyuhyun’s hand that firstly was on my back now on my chin and tilting my head toward him. I immediately opened my eyes and could only gasp when Kyuhyun face very close to my face until our foreheads touching.

“Gladly now your fever down.” Kyuhyun said softly.

“Fever?? I have a fever? But... Uuuh.. Kyuhyun.. Please, let me go first.” I said, confused and panicked with our closeness. I felt myself blushing hard and my heart beating harder until it feels like going to jump out of my body. I don’t know why my reaction was different. Wait. No, not different, more precisely my reaction doubled from my usual reaction.

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked me, he did not move at all—I could tell he did not have the intention to do what I want.

“I—please Kyu.” I said while trying to escape and succeed just because Kyuhyun finally let me go. I slowly got up and quietly take a deep breath to calm down after getting a little distance from Kyuhyun but it did not last long because Kyuhyun is now also sitting beside me.

“Uuuh.. Kyu.. Please wear something first.” I said softly while I just stared into my hands that was on my lap when remembering Kyuhyun’s upper body.

“Why? Are you so distracted if I don’t wear clothes?” Kyuhyun asked in a teasing tone.

I glared at him when I heard his words but immediately regretted doing it because his face closer than I had expected and he was still half-.

“Just…just wear something!” I said and quickly looked back to my hands.

Kyuhyun just laugh when he hears my words, but then I heard a soft rustling when he wore something.

“Actually, why do you have to sleep half like that?” I asked sharply.

“Not that I like to sleep half if I don’t have a good reason. Last night I had to help someone who has a high fever.” Kyuhyun said while looking at me at the same time I look to him that made our eyes immediately met. “Your temperature is about 39°C but your body is as cold as ice and you shiver badly all night. You still shiver hard even though I’ve tried to keep you warm with a thick blanket. I don’t know it really helps or not but try not going to hurt anyone so I try to share my warm directly to reduce the cold you feel. You really got me worried, you know?” Kyuhyun added.

“Sorry.. And thank you, Kyuhyun.” I said softly when I heard Kyuhyun’s words; I don’t know what else I can say other than sorry and thank you.

Actually, deep in my heart I was very happy with how he was worried about me and how he takes care of me, but then I also feel very sorry because I made Kyuhyun was worried and had to take care of me all night. Wait. Don’t say he did not sleep at all because he took care of me? And I think my guess is correct because there are dark circles around Kyuhyun’s eyes that previously I did not realize. I turned away—avoid looking directly to Kyuhyun—and biting my lower lip when guilt overwhelms me.

“By the way, I remember yesterday someone confidently say he will not get a fever, and he said he would wait for me to bring medicine for him. But then the same person asleep before I got back and had a high fever.” Kyuhyun said with teasing tone while playing with my hairs around my nape that made me feel tingling and a little shivering. “Do you feel cold?” Kyuhyun asked in a worried tone that is rapidly replacing his teasing tone previously.

“No, I was fine. Just a little dizzy and weak but I’m fine.” I mumbled. I was telling the truth when I say I am fine but my heart was not really fine. My heart is filled with guilt but also melt because of his concern towards me in the same time.

“Hmm.. Now what should I do as a punishment for you?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked out of the blue.

“What?! Punishment?!” I asked in a surprised tone while immediately look to Kyuhyun. I soon forget my heart that melted and guilt I felt when hearing his words.

“Yes. You deserve punishment.” Kyuhyun said while laughing. “How should I punish you?” Kyuhyun asked, looking back to me. Kyuhyun cheerful sparkling eyes met with my eyes that open wide because half shocked and half nervous about this sudden punishment topic while my heart is pounding very hard. When Kyuhyun’s eyes turned dark and he looked to my lips, I immediately had a feeling of what became his punishment for me. My mind immediately tells me to avoid what would soon happen but my body does not move at all like my body has its own will.

Kyuhyun slowly pulled my face close to his face with his hand that before playing with my hair on my nape and when our lips almost touching each other suddenly there was a phone rings loudly. I can’t really decide what I feel about the phone suddenly rang when Kyuhyun would kiss me, I’m not sure the phone rings was actually saved me or annoy me?

Kyuhyun then let go of his hand on my nape and shifted to sit on the edge of the bed and took the phone from above the cabinet table on his side. I immediately tried to calm down while Kyuhyun talking on the phone in Japanese.

If the phone does not ring, Kyuhyun definitely kiss me.

And what would I do?

Does that mean Kyuhyun really interested in me? But—

“Wookie?” Kyuhyun voice brought me back from my wandering thoughts.

“Yes?” I asked, looking to Kyuhyun.

“The hospital called to say that the result from the X-ray was already finished so we could go there to consult with the doctor.” Kyuhyun said. “Now we better prepare ourselves. I will take you to the bathroom like last night.” Kyuhyun added while standing from the bed and walked to my side.

He carried me bridal style that made me blush a little and seemed Kyuhyun knew I blushing because he chuckled. Like yesterday he took me into the bathroom and left me after arranging everything for me.

 

Before we go to the hospital, we stopped at a small restaurant to eat breakfast. I only eat soup so I stubbornly eating with a spoon held with my left hand and turned down Kyuhyun offer to help me. I would feel uncomfortable if people see Kyuhyun help feed me and fortunately Kyuhyun not insisted to help me eat like last night.

After breakfast we immediately went to the hospital to see the doctor. Kyuhyun talking with the doctor about the results of the X-ray, while I treated by a nurse. The nurse changed the bandage on my right hand with a new bandage after applying medicine while for my ankle the doctor put casts on my leg.

After the doctor finished put a cast on my leg, the doctor spoke again with Kyuhyun. Like yesterday I’m just waiting and seeing to Kyuhyun who fluently speak to the doctor in Japanese. I curious what actually the results of my X-ray?

“What the doctor said, Kyu?” I asked when we were inside the car.

“There are small fractures in your ankle bone. That’s why they put a cast on your leg. You should rest fully and not walks around without help of crutches or you will worsen the cracks. The doctor said you should rest your ankle for 3 or 4 weeks to recover and then the doctor will check the condition of your ankle again. If your ankle already recovers you can start walking without help.” Kyuhyun said while start driving. “Fortunately, the fractures are not bad so you don’t need surgery.” Kyuhyun added.

I immediately shiver at the thought of surgery and so glad I did not need to go through surgery. I just need to rest my ankle for around a month so—

“Wait. I need to rest for nearly a month?! What about the photo shoot schedule?” I asked frantically, suddenly remembered about the too length of time that I need to rest.

“Don’t worry about it. We can postpone the photo shoot and resume after you recover.” Kyuhyun said calmly like this is not a big problem.

“If we don’t do a photo shoot for 3 or 4 weeks, we will lose the moment from the beginning of winter.” I said sadly.

“It is something I have predictions since yesterday and you certainly are aware that your ankle will need a long time to recover too, right? So why do you just shocked and sad now?” Kyuhyun asked while chuckle.

“I know, but still I hope that my ankle will be fine and does not require a long time to recover. It is unfortunate if we were to lose the moment at the beginning of winter.” I said sadly and Kyuhyun just shrugged like he did not care to lose a moment at the beginning of winter.

“Oh! What if you get another model?” I said, puffed my cheeks while thinking another model that could replace me for 3 or 4 weeks.

“No need to look for another model.” Kyuhyun said, suddenly sounds serious.

“I think I know someone who can help us.” I said stubbornly.

“We just need to think about your recovery. I don’t need other models. So just forget about your strange idea.” Kyuhyun said firmly.

I can only look to Kyuhyun, puzzled why he sounded angry just because I say my idea about asking for help from other models to replace me for temporary. It was not a strange idea in my opinion. I frowned confused by Kyuhyun suddenly angry behavior, in fact now the one strange is Kyuhyun. This is his favorite and precious project; he should not let 3 or 4 weeks just fly away and wasting great moment at the beginning of the winter season.

But then I just kept silent and did not say another word to Kyuhyun again about my opinion because I don’t know what I should say to Kyuhyun when he looks angry like that.

“Stop pouting and frowning like that.” Kyuhyun said suddenly when we make a brief stop in a restaurant. Kyuhyun park the car, but he still let the car machine turns on and we were still sitting in the car.

“I did not do it.” I said, trying to deny despite Kyuhun words correct.

“Yes, you pouted and frowned. Why are you frowning and pouting like that all the way from the hospital?” Kyuhyun asked, looking at me.

“I am confused and don’t understand why you are angry when I say my idea of asking for help from other models.” I said my reason. “What about you? Why are you angry with me?” I asked back, curious and still confused by his behavior.

Kyuhyun just look to me when I asked him and then just shook his head while sigh that just made me more confused.

“Why?” I asked again.

“I’m not going to tell you if you could not guess the reason.” Kyuhyun said. “And I’m not angry anymore so you not need frown nor pout again. Now what do you want for lunch?” Kyuhyun asked as he opened the car door, ready to go into the restaurant.

“I have no appetite. I’m just going to wait for you to buy lunch for yourself.” I said, refusing Kyuhyun offer to buy lunch for me.

“But you have to eat something. I’m going to buy food for our lunch. Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Kyuhyun said before I could protest.

About half an hour later Kyuhyun back with two plastic bags that emit nice scents from inside it but sadly it still can’t arouse my appetite. When arriving at the rented house, Kyuhyun carrying me inside the house first and then come back to pick up two plastic bags containing the foods.

“You want to eat here or in the dining room?” Kyuhyun asked me who now sit comfortably on the couch with a small fluffy padded chair to support my cast leg in the living room.

“Although the food scent is delicious but I have no appetite, Kyu.” I said, refusing to eat.

“Ryeowookie.. You should eat something before taking the medicine.” Kyuhyun said while sitting next to me. I just shook my head, refusing to eat for the second time.

“Don’t be a mischievous patient.” Kyuhyun said after a minute just silence as he looked at me.

“Mischievous patients?? I’m not a patient and I was not mischievous.” I said while looking at him back.

“You are a mischievous patient if you don’t want to eat. Patient who misbehaving will be punished, you know?” Kyuhyun said cheerfully.

I want to reply to Kyuhyun’s words but I can’t say anything and just can blushing because I suddenly remembered what almost happened in the early morning related with punishment.

“And speaking of the punishment, the punishment has not been done this morning.” Kyuhyun said in a low voice, thinking the same thing with me or it seems like he knows what I think.

Thinking of the punishment that almost happened this morning sent a shiver in my spine and now my heart beating hard because we talk about it again.

When Kyuhyun put one hand on my nape and he leaned close to me, I feel like hypnotized, I can only froze when his face closer to my face. I can only see and feel when our noses slightly touching each other, how our breath mingling and in the end his lips touched mine. Firstly Kyuhyun lightly kissed my lips and then fully kissed my lips. He slowly and seductively my lips while his hands which before was on my nape slowly slipped into between my hair.

“Kiss me back, Wookie.” Kyuhyun whispered in between and pecking my lips.

My brain is a mess since his lips touched mine, and now even more chaotic because his words. His words did not help at all and slowly but sure broke my self-control.

I closed my eyes completely and just let what I feel taking control because my mind can’t form any coherent thought.

When Kyuhyun opened his mouth to my lips again, I also opened my mouth to reply his lips. I kissed him back and moving my lips in rhythm with Kyuhyun’s lips movements. We kissing open-mouthed until we were both panting.

And when Kyuhyun started to caress my lower lip with his tongue, I slightly opened my mouth to let him slip his tongue into my mouth.

Maybe this time I just had to let my relationship with Kyuhyun just flows like water flowing. And see what will happen later.

 


Part 8~~~ Finally I update this story~ *dance randomly

First sorry for just update now.. M(_ _)M There is many reason why I just can update now..

Thank you so much for all of you who keep support me, subscribe this story and give me comment about my story..

I don't know if you all will like this update or not but I hope you all can enjoy it and share what you think about this story.. ^^

Thank you and love you all~~ \(^♡^)/