Part Twelve

Capture

“Uuugh...” I groaned softly before slowly opening my eyes but I immediately regretted my decision to open my eyes when my headache got worse.

I waited for a few minutes before I opened my eyes again and it took a few more minutes to finally I dare to get up and sit on the bed. It was then that I heard the sound of the bathroom door open and Kyuhyun appearing in a dark blue casual sweater and black pants while a thick towel was still around his neck―he looked so refreshed and fine that somehow irritated me because my condition was far from fine.

“How is your condition?” He asked, walking toward me while drying his wet hair with the towel.

“This is the worst hangover I’ve ever experienced and I need a bath to reduce it.” I said as I stand up from the bed.

“Carefu―” Kyuhyun did not even have a chance to finish his words as I lost my balance, luckily he managed to catch me before I fell and hurt myself again.

“Are you alright, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked me while still wrap his arms around me. “Wookie?” He called my name again when I did not answer his question.

Not that I don’t want to answer that simple question but I can’t say anything because suddenly an image comes to me when I am embraced by him.

“Ryeowookie, are you getting a fever? Your face is red.” Kyuhyun asked, sounding worried.

“Uh, no, no, I’m fine.” I said quickly, not wanting to explain the real reason why my face is red.

“Are you sure?” Kyuhyun asked.

I’ll just answer I’m sure when Kyuhyun suddenly leaned toward me until our foreheads touched that instantly made my heart pounding and also made me panic. I immediately tried to pull away from him and planned to run to the bathroom but Kyuhyun did not let me escape.

“Kyu, I’m fine, please let me go, I want to take a shower.” I said without daring to look straight at him.

“If you’re okay why your face is so red?” Kyuhyun asked, stubbornly.

“This...Uum...I..I just remember something.” I mumble.

“What do you remember?” He asked again.

“That..it’s just about the dream last night..” I said in a soft voice.

“Hmm...a dream..” Kyuhyun said in a low voice. “What’s the dream about?” Kyuhyun asked, suddenly sounded very cheerful.

“Eeehh?? Uuuhh.. I...I can’t tell you about my dream.” I mumble.

“Why? Why can’t you tell me?” Kyuhyun asked.

This is why I initially did not want to say the reason why my face is red. I know Kyuhyun will ask in detail while I can’t tell him. How can I tell him that what I dream is about him?? And not only did I dream about him but what I dreamed is too personal to tell so I’m not going to tell him at all.

“Kyu.. Please let me go, I need to take a shower.” I said, clearly trying to escape from answering his question.

“If you need something to help overcome your hangover then what you need is to drink water because you are dehydrated and also you need to eat something, so let’s go downstairs for now.” Kyuhyun said, finally releasing me as he put down his towel but before I can move anywhere, he grabs my wrist and leads me into the kitchen and when we finally arrived in the kitchen, it turns out Changmin and Victoria already occupy the small dining table there.

“Good morning.” I greeted the two of them and then sat down on an empty chair across from Victoria like what Kyuhyun told me.

“Morning, Wookie.” Victoria greets back cheerfully but not as cheerful as usual―maybe because she also has a hangover.

Kyuhyun then put a glass of water for me and a glass of orange juice for him also two plates of our breakfast then sit beside me. We eat our breakfast while have small talk but I mostly just listen their conversation.

“Oh?!” Victoria suddenly exclaimed, causing me and the others to look at her with puzzled looks. “Kyu, why is there a red mark on your neck? And not just one red mark but some red marks.” Victoria asked curiously.

Hearing Victoria’s question replaced my confusion with the images of the moment how I praised Kyuhyun’s neck, how I teased, kissed, and left marks on his neck, and how from there the interaction between us rose to another level―it all came back to my mind one by one. I know it’s all just part of my dream but then why Kyuhyun’s neck has red marks? Is that just a coincidence?? Or...Don’t tell me―But that’s impossible, right? Because it’s all just my dream right???

“It’s just bug bites.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

“Bug bites? But it’s more like hick―”

“Vic, this is just bug bites and also I think I have allergies too.” Kyuhyun said, cutting off Victoria’s words and getting me who initially started to panic becomes relieved and calm again and breakfast continues again as well as chat between Kyuhyun and Changmin.

 

After breakfast was over, I could finally go upstairs to continue my delayed plan for the bath. I slowly climbed the stairs while Kyuhyun was right behind me―I think he followed me because he wanted to make sure I would be okay and not overburden my leg―and I just let him follow me, without me feeling strange about this, well maybe I can said I’m used to the way he looks after me. When arriving in the bedroom, I picked up clean clothes and immediately went into the bathroom. I took off my pajamas before went to the shower and I just stood still for a few minutes under the shower―enjoying the warm water that washed over me. After a few minutes later, I picked up the soap bottle and I just poured the soap into my palm when I froze and gasp loudly.

“Wookie? Are you alright?” Kyuhyun’s voice suddenly sounded from behind the bathroom door that somehow made me think maybe I was not just gasp but maybe I even screamed loudly and I did not even notice that I dropped the soap bottle on the floor. But then it's all not something that fills my mind right now because my mind is full with my discovery that there are red marks on all over my body.

I then examined my own body after I finally passed the shocked state but then only to return to another shock state when I realized there is so many red marks on my body. There was a red mark on my chest where my heart was pounding, another mark on my right shoulder, one red mark on my left waist, three marks on my pelvis, two marks each on my thigh and the most marks on my inner thighs that I did not dare count anymore and I not dare to examine further whether there are other red marks on my body because I did not want to make myself even more shocked than now. And finally I realized that all the images of what happened yesterday, which I previously thought just my dream, actually fragment of my memories of last night.

I could feel my face really turning red when I remembered how Kyuhyun last night slowly traced his kisses all over my body, how he made one by one mark on my body and how I reacted to everything he did―moaned, writhing, and called his name―also how y Kyuhyun when doing all of that.

“Wookie, I’m sorry but I’ll open the door because you did not answer me. I need to check if you’re okay.” Kyuhyun’s voice suddenly brings me back to reality and instantly freaks me out because I just remembered that I forgot to lock the door because I was too used to not locking the bathroom door since my leg was injured.

“Kyu―” I was just about to tell him that I was fine and he did not have to check me out but I could hear the sound of the bathroom door open and sign that I was too late. I know this is my own fault because I forgot to lock the door and my fault does not answer Kyuhyun’s question but then it's because I'm still too caught by red marks all over my body.

“Emmmm... Kyu, I’m sorry to worry you but I’m fine.” I said, giving him subtle hint that he can leave me alone. Right now what saves me from deeper shame is just the shower curtain between me and Kyuhyun.

“Are you sure? Because from your voice when shouting does not sound like everything is fine.” Kyuhyun said, stubborn and still sounded worried.

“I’m really sure Kyu; I just found out something and did not realize that I made such a commotion until I worried you.”

“Ah, I see... But what did you just find until you could shout like that?” Kyuhyun asked confusedly. “Oh! I understand.” Kyuhyun added just seconds after he asked, not giving me a chance to figure out how to answer him and somehow make me worry what he means by he understands.

“Uuh.. What exactly do you mean by you understand?” I asked, feeling nervous.

“Well, now that I know you’re okay, I’ll let you continue your bath.” Kyuhyun said before he walks out and closes the bathroom door behind him―leaving me alone, speechless and did not understand what he meant by he already understand.

And somehow this makes me a little annoyed. How could he as he pleases just go in and out of the bathroom while I was in the bathroom? He did not leave me when I gave him a subtle hint he could leave me alone but then he left me alone when I asked him a question and without giving me an answer! And what actually does he mean by he understands? Why does not he answer me? Why is it so difficult to give an answer to me when this is not a difficult question? I continued to mumble my anger as I finally continued to shower and just stopped mumbling to myself as I came out of the bathroom.

But although I stop mumbling my irritation, doesn’t mean I’m not still upset at Kyuhyun. But then when I saw him sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard of the bed and busy in front of his laptop, somehow he looks more alluring than usual. And somehow made me forgot my irritation and my anger turned into nervousness. Also accidently my eyes caught the red marks on his neck and made me think of something else.

“Wookie, what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked as I lightly kissed the side of his neck.

I did not answer his question and instead I even kissed the side of his neck once again. And somehow heard Kyuhyun gently gasping making me more excited to trace the side of his neck―I slowly kiss and his neck where I can feel his pulse.

“Don’t seduce me, Wookie. You better stop while you can.” Kyuhyun said in a low voice, suppressing a groan.

But I did not stop what I did even though Kyuhyun told me to stop―I kept busy kissing and his neck to leave a very visible hickey on the side of his right neck.

“You don’t want to stop?” Kyuhyun asked me.

I just giggled before I went back to leave another hickey on the side of his neck, which was as clearly visible as the last one on the skin of his white neck.

“What are you thinking, Wookie?  Today you are very often busy with your thoughts.” Kyuhyun said, bringing me back from the memory of last night’s events to the present.

“I don’t think anything.” I replied in a small voice, shifting my eyes from the hickey on Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Ooh..! Are you thinking about your dream again? Or probably about the bug bites on my neck? But maybe you more worried about the bug bites on your body because you were really surprised earlier in the bathroom.” Kyuhyun said, grinning.

I lost my words and I feel a great desire to throw something towards Kyuhyun to erase his grin. It turns out my fears were true, what Kyuhyun means with he understand is that is he knows I finally remember about last night and what made me make a scene in the bathroom was the red marks on my body. And I can’t help myself from the heat that creeps into my face until turns my face as red as a tomato. I don’t know what to said nor do in this situation; I can only glare at Kyuhyun while biting my lower lip.

“Come here, there’s something I want to show you.” Kyuhyun said, after a while, or more precisely after he stopped chuckling―he chuckling happily when seeing my reaction to his previous words.

“What?” I asked, in a sulky tone.

Kyuhyun just smiled, saw me pout and gently pulled me until I sat right beside him.

“I think I’m nice enough to you. I just tease you when we’re alone. As for you, you heartlessly thought yesterday was just a dream when you gave me trouble by leaving the bug bites in a very clear place like in my neck. To be fair, I also left the bug bites but then I’m much kinder because I just left it on the invisible parts of your body, and last night you even―”

“Stop talking about it!” I said, cutting his words while covering his mouth with my palm, my face was completely red and felt very hot. But then I immediately got a bad feeling when I saw how his eyes sparkled and a second later I knew why―Kyuhyun slowly my palm with his tongue; sending shivers to my body―and I immediately pulled my hand and intend to get out of the bed but Kyuhyun quickly held me by wrapping his hand around my waist.

“Wait, don’t leave.” Kyuhyun said.

“Why?” I asked, glaring at him. I could see he was trying to hold back the laughter that made me even more annoyed.

“Well, I want to show you something, remember?”

“What do you really want to show actually?” I asked, suspiciously and looked at him with a frown.

“This.” Kyuhyun said while showing the page in his laptop browser.

“Oh!” I immediately forgot about the other things and excitedly saw the website that Kyuhyun show. “Are we going to be here? Hokkaido?” I asked.

“Yeah, we’re going to do a photo shoot there first for the winter theme and just continue shooting around Kyoto later.” Kyuhyun explained while showing pictures of landscapes in Hokkaido.

“When are we going?” I asked, excited.

“In a few days.” Kyuhyun replied, smiling.

“Hooray!!” I exclaimed excitedly, unconsciously wrapping my arms around Kyuhyun's neck.

Finally I'll start working again, after don’t do anything for a while that feels like forever. I am very happy also excited and smile can’t be erased from my lips.

 


Hello! Chapter 12!

Thank you to all of you for read, support, and give me comment! \(^♡^)/

Well, hope you all can enjoy this chapter and what do you think about this chapter?

Honestly in this chapter, I nearly made KyuWook have long conversation in the bathroom just with shower curtain separated them.. XD hahaha

But then I think it's too much? ^///^ Although in the end I keep make them have short conversation.. XD hehe

See you in the next chapter! ^-^